SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay Ladies, this was not received by me, this was posted in another post.

May 16th got RFE in mail, asking for consummation proof. Now how do you prove this ?

WOW....

send them a used condom lol

umm i think the person got that though because they did marriage by proxy

but that is kinda wild to prove i guess u'd have to show evidence u didn't marry and split right after

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question: If you want to file for Jamaican son or daughter..is DNA test required?

i know if a father is filing a dna test has to be done

a nuff ppl life mash up because of that too

cuz you don't do the test till towards the end of the process after fees pay and everything

imagine paying all that money only to find out the pikney a nuh yours! haha

I can't imagine - not just the money but the emotional heartbreak as well.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Question: If you want to file for Jamaican son or daughter..is DNA test required?

SOMETIMES..IF THE FATHERS PARTICULARS ARE ADDED AFTER THE CHILD IS REGISTERED..BUT WITH JA U JUST NEVER KNOW

WOW ROX...I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW TOO..AHHAAA

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
All I can say is WOW ladies...clearly, I've missed alot! :blink:Wakey, I'm sorry that you're having to deal with this ridiculous drama...it's quite obvious though that you've got the support of your real yaardie sistren here, so no worries! :star: I seriously doubt she'll try to f*#@! with you on this forum though...clearly the VJ Detective Agency has already pounced, and is probably locating her exact whereabouts right now! :lol::lol: Seriously ladies, have you all ever considered banding together and coming up with a Private Investigator service of something? You guys rock! :thumbs:

I was thinking the same thing like DAMMMMMMNNNN these girls are good. In a matter of seconds the have her WHOLE MO.. Note to self stay clear of the VJ detectives..

Timeline

OK..ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS? THERE WAS A VISITOR ON MY PROFILE NAME "GUEST" WHEN I CLICKED IT, IT BROUGHT ME BACK TO MY OWN PROFILE...HILARIOUS HUH...IS WAH MI DO WRONG NOW

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Has anyone ever been on a cruise? Is food included?

Yes cruising is one o f the best vacations eva I think!! I only cruise on the Carnival line because I tend to like the more hip partying crowd and I had a blast. Food pon food pon food is included and so is your non carbonated beverages.. I plan on going on one next March when the kids will be out of school for spring break. Especially with them having a camp on board from 7am till 10 p.m. you can’t go wrong. If I get tired of my trolls I mean kids I can just send them to camp.

Filed: Timeline

cuz you don't do the test till towards the end of the process after fees pay and everything

Wa'pen TL;

At our interview we saw a father and son who were so closed (little boy must have been 8 years old)...the father found out at the interview that the little boy was not his and the interview ended there, they CO kept talking, but he didn't respond he just sat back down and cried, it broke my heart. The little boy kept saying, daddy what's wrong and the man said, nothing, son let's go catch a movie. I got up and gave the man a hug and he said thank you. I just didn't know what to say.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
At our interview we saw a father and son who were so closed (little boy must have been 8 years old)...the father found out at the interview that the little boy was not his and the interview ended there, they CO kept talking, but he didn't respond he just sat back down and cried, it broke my heart. The little boy kept saying, daddy what's wrong and the man said, nothing, son let's go catch a movie. I got up and gave the man a hug and he said thank you. I just didn't know what to say.

Oh My :(

:cry:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

girl u know i was about to start the hunting..ahahahaa

ALREADY!!! i have YET to make my way there :blush: but i BET u i would have made that trip..

heehee..thank goodness missa is a good good man.. (lucky fi im) :whistle:

see kimmy.. ya bring out di bad mind han me a try fi hold it back LOL

:rofl:

You crazy Quana....I was about to make a trip to ATL and TX to kick some a@@.

Wakey - your hair is beautiful.

Timeline

Yes cruising is one o f the best vacations eva I think!! I only cruise on the Carnival line because I tend to like the more hip partying crowd and I had a blast. Food pon food pon food is included and so is your non carbonated beverages.. I plan on going on one next March when the kids will be out of school for spring break. Especially with them having a camp on board from 7am till 10 p.m. you can’t go wrong. If I get tired of my trolls I mean kids I can just send them to camp.

That's my next vacation!! I have a friend who takes his kids for xmas and he says the same thing - he doesn't see his kids from 7 am till 10 pm, their choice!!

Timeline

Wa'pen TL;

i know of an incident where a woman had to tek whe harself after the father went through that long process only to find out the son wasn't his

she hasn't been heard from since

as a CO i wouldn't be able to bear to see things like that

i think i would cry, they would probably fire me for being too kind

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Wa'pen TL;

I'm here Lawns. I remembered that story when I posted that - heartbreaking.

When is Sus coming back?? Feels like she's been gone forever!!

Timeline

That's my next vacation!! I have a friend who takes his kids for xmas and he says the same thing - he doesn't see his kids from 7 am till 10 pm, their choice!!

I think we're going on a short trip from Miami and the Bahamas on Carnival for our anniversary.

Timeline

I think we're going on a short trip from Miami and the Bahamas on Carnival for our anniversary.

Yeah!! :thumbs: I know you have been trying to work on D for some kind of trip.

Timeline

Yeah!! :thumbs: I know you have been trying to work on D for some kind of trip.

This is not an option for him LOL. If we go, he'll only need to take off 2 days. I'm going with or without him :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.