SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sounds like fun!! I traded my motorcycle for children....

I feel you. I wish I knew how to ride but I don’t even try to learn because I have children. Still, I have a huge family so all the kids will be there too. We usually let them have the pool first during the day then once night sets the pool party starts. I know that they are plotting on me too because last year they dunked everybody. 1609.gif They even took the water hose and wet my grandmother who came up from VA. But my kids helped me to escape. My youngest daughter didn’t know what was going on, all she saw was me yelling and struggling and these people trying to take me against my will so she starting crying and then everybody was like you’re lucky the baby is scared for you and we don’t want to traumatize her so they let me go. But I know this time they are probably going to get me first. I’m ready though, I’m not getting my hair done or anything, so it’s on. :devil:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Morning, all!

I originally planned to go to Pittsburg yesterday through Monday, but that trip was postponed. So now I have a 4-day weekend to spend AT HOME!!! I can't even remember the last time I took a vacation and didn't go anywhere. Very happy to just relax.

Nat you should have gave theose days back and used it for another trip to JA or better yet days off when Steven is here...LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, all!

I originally planned to go to Pittsburg yesterday through Monday, but that trip was postponed. So now I have a 4-day weekend to spend AT HOME!!! I can't even remember the last time I took a vacation and didn't go anywhere. Very happy to just relax.

Nat you should have gave theose days back and used it for another trip to JA or better yet days off when Steven is here...LOL

Today is the only vacation day I'm taking for the canceled trip. I thought about going into work and saving it for later, but my mind was already fixed on not working today. I told myself I'd use the day to clean out my closet in prep for Steven coming.... but I find myself searching for the Yardies at Home & a Farrin part 1 instead. lol

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

My son is sick today :(

His asthma is no joke :(

We will be home, and our plans for going to his uncle's this weekend may be shot... :(

Oh well, everything for a reason, I got PLENTY to work on around the house...

Enjoy your relaxing time Nat!

Happy Friday Yardies! :star:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: I have a general question and would like to know your opinions...anyone and everyone please feel free to answer...

Question: Do you feel it is inappropriate or disrespectful if a mother walks around her son, say age between 5-10 years old with just undergarments on...do you think a boy that age would look at their mother in a sexual manner if she walks around them like that....

This is jgay80 but felt bored and decided to change my userid and picture...Stone is my "new" last name which is how i derived to StoneLove.... :D

well if she has on a bra and panties it isnt any different the going to the pool or beach with a bikini on .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

good morning all..

congrats mrs jeffs and heavensent!!!!

nat.. enjoy ur day off, u better get a LIKKLE bit of cleaning done my gyal! i absolutely HATE when i don't get anything done on my days off and unluckily it happens that way MOST of the time.. so u have to do better for me OKAY LOL

buggy! girl caribbean grill have started a lovers rock nite on thurs.. i took the kids after school cuz they have free shrimp dinna for all the ladies.. 5-9pm. or course the shrimp plate was scarce <_< but we also order a medly plate w/ all the fixins and share.. i got outta there early cuz i don't want to see no lovers when mi man nuh here!!! CHO :P

jawi.. GIRL!! ie a gonna be di "ramping shop" fi TRUE!!!!!! and "inna car back.. she nuh cyare"!! :devil:

wus up for memorial day ladies???

My son is sick today :(

His asthma is no joke :(

We will be home, and our plans for going to his uncle's this weekend may be shot... :(

Oh well, everything for a reason, I got PLENTY to work on around the house...

Enjoy your relaxing time Nat!

Happy Friday Yardies! :star:

hope ur son feels better soon.. how old is he??

Timeline
Hey yardies! I haven't caught up...I want to catch up and respond...just had to get this out!

:ot:

We got our interview date for June 18, 2009 at 8:30 AM.

Anyone after me filing K1 please don't stress getting your SO an appointment just to drop off the DS-230 Part 1. I started a thread down below (hopefully we can get it pinned). I don't know how to get it pinned though.

congrats

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hey Yardies !! I'm so excited even tho i know it doesnt really mean that much but....

i got my NOA 1 TODAY !!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats it means that atlesast they know ur case exist which is ALOT :thumbs::thumbs:

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Timeline

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Timeline
As far as getting in trouble with hotel management, the manager just gave me a lecture on having a party on their property without clearing it with management and paying a fee. He said if it was a few people, then no problem, but there were 15-20, so I should've cleared with them first. I understood his point. I told him I didn't expect that many people, and we did let a few staff members know we'd have the cake in the [outdoor, beachfront] dining room. They didn't express any concerns. Plus, we cleaned up every last bit of trash, so it was like we were never there. Plus, I've stayed at that hotel several times, and have brought other guests with me & recommended other guests, and I plan on going back again. If I want to have a party in the future, I'll definitely check with him first. He agreed to not charge me a fee. [Pat me on the back for my negotiation skills.] So we ended on amicable terms with him wishing me a safe flight.

Okay, I see....so just a little slap on the wrist for the 'extra' guests then. They better give you some leeway considering the business you have & will bring them!

Hey Yardies !! I'm so excited even tho i know it doesnt really mean that much but....

i got my NOA 1 TODAY !!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats Heaven!

whooaa!

just saw on the news where some canadian toursits rented a car and drove themselves from the north coast to kingston

made a wrong turn when they reached spanish town and ...... you guys fill in the rest

fortunately they weren't seriously hurt

lol you could tell they were mad, esp the females

I don't know that area very well so I'm not sure what fill in the rest means. Did they drive off the side of the road or did they drive into a bad neighborhood?? Enlighten me please! :thumbs:

---------------------

Speaking of Kingston, I have a last-minute mini freakout going on. I'm trying to find some names for hotels not too far from the embassy but that don't cost a lot (Hilton is pretty much out of my price range). Anyone from that area or familiar with the area near the embassy have any suggestions that I can start checking into tomorrow? Pretty please?? I checked out the 'JA survival guide' thread & really only saw the Hilton, one incredibly expensive place ($249 per/night) & some little cottages or something that didn't really appeal. Just need a decent, clean, reasonably priced ($35 - $70 per/night would be good) hotel that we can check into the day before and get up early & go to our 7 a.m. interview.

And one more question for those who have recently gone through this stuff. When checking on the visa, do they give you a # at the interview to check the status or is there something I should be researching beforehand to keep with my list of info?

Thanks everyone for any advice....it's getting close & I'm trying to (over)prepare! :whistle::blush:

lovesponge posted about medallion hall in kingston it was around 70 dollars when i looked into it

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> Edited by mrsjeffs

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Timeline

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

DO U KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko:

HOPE U LADIES ENJOY!!!!!

Edited by mrsjeffs

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Timeline

awww poor baby.. i used to have it real bad as a kid too, was rushed to hospital once..it is a SCARY RASS thing to lose ur breath and u can't do ANYTHING about it.. GOSH..

i hadn't had an attack since i was maybe 10 or 11 tho, except once when i was preggers w/ my 2nd .. and my kids do not have it thank GOD..

did u or his dad have asthma??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.