SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'M GOOD kk...just tired my "S" is slowly fallin off as school comes to an end...LOL...

u workin on that baby?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm waiting too Honey and did you have any problems bringing the peanut butter in?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

morning ladies, getting ready to say good morning and go to work . Im on my moms computer which i hate but so it go, beggars cant be choosers....LOL

Brief recap on our trip, dont know if i told or not the date is 10/14....who hoo!!!! lord willing. Got to Ochi and settled into the villa which was nice! but the airlines lost our luggage and i arrived on a wed and got it on a thurs night!!!! i was hot to death!!!!

we enjoyed ourselves and our time spent, and settled into a routine, i cooked brkfst everymorning,and he cooked dinner every night. My kids took to him and we all meshed well. Unfortunately babysmom had a change of heart and would not allow us to take them overnight,or even for a day but we did get the girl, she had a ball, we took them to the beach, and to the falls and to mville to get on the waterslide.

We also went to the Rompin SHop party in the district, which was quite the experience, pure skin out as they say, i was like WOW... alright yall gotta run, work calls.

Peace

Honey

Timeline

just read my post, may be confusing...my moms keyboard is kinda funky so it takes longer to type stuff. To clarify we didnt get his sons but his daughter.

GOt the peanut butter thru with no prob, but since they lost my bags, they searched them, i had 4 boxes of that bacon that is precooked so they got all that!!!!

I hope to have my computer up and running soon cause this one is driving me crazy!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all!

Got an email from Digicel:

Digicel Jamaica Double Bubble PROMOTION tomorrow 16th April!!!

This Thursday, all Digicel Jamaica top up purchased will receive a free credit for the same amount!!! (up to $1000)

How long is the credit good for?? I wonder if I can purhcase credit now but I wont need it until the end of next month. I think that's too long right??

The bonus credit is only good for 7 days - so it wouldn't work for your phone - I sent DJ a little surprise this am - today is the day he has to recharge the international, so now he can do it without using all his credit up, and still get the bonus credit -

Does he have the plan that is only so many hours or its unlimited??

Timeline

Not sure what you mean, Dada - are you talking about the international? It is $999 for 1000 min every month, then 8 cents a min after that - you have to renew it every 30 days -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Not sure what you mean, Dada - are you talking about the international? It is $999 for 1000 min every month, then 8 cents a min after that - you have to renew it every 30 days -

Oh o.k. I have heard that some people have unlimited plans for the month. Its a little more expensive but its unlimited.

Timeline

Oh o.k. I have heard that some people have unlimited plans for the month. Its a little more expensive but its unlimited.

With which company? The only one I know of through Digicel is this one - that offers "unlimited" - but is really the 1000 min a month

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
morning ladies, getting ready to say good morning and go to work . Im on my moms computer which i hate but so it go, beggars cant be choosers....LOL

Brief recap on our trip, dont know if i told or not the date is 10/14....who hoo!!!! lord willing. Got to Ochi and settled into the villa which was nice! but the airlines lost our luggage and i arrived on a wed and got it on a thurs night!!!! i was hot to death!!!!

we enjoyed ourselves and our time spent, and settled into a routine, i cooked brkfst everymorning,and he cooked dinner every night. My kids took to him and we all meshed well. Unfortunately babysmom had a change of heart and would not allow us to take them overnight,or even for a day but we did get the girl, she had a ball, we took them to the beach, and to the falls and to mville to get on the waterslide.

We also went to the Rompin SHop party in the district, which was quite the experience, pure skin out as they say, i was like WOW... alright yall gotta run, work calls.

Peace

Honey

Wow 10/14 ey?? Will this be the next time you go back to JA?? Are you excited? I guess its time to start planning...

Timeline

With which company? The only one I know of through Digicel is this one - that offers "unlimited" - but is really the 1000 min a month

Well I tried but I got a message all circuits are busy and to try again later. Ah well..

Just - you don't need it for anything other than to put it in your scrapbook. Did you get the email notification?

That is INCORRECT...you MUST have it for AOS

http://www.family based immigration.com/noa.html

Edited by JaEnglishGirl

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

yea u know i tink a hear someone say that too bout di NAO2..sorry Jus..

i think 10/14 is honey's wedding date

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.