SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks ja.. i don't usualy wear products but loreal and maybeline, but for $1.. WHY NOT??

hey kimmy.. glad to see u mami.. congrats on the grades!

i feel u on the cheating issue, we should def be careful of thinking we have a level of control to keep our men from getting exposed to things we see as dangerous cuz u can try and lead the horse away from the river, but if that bugga get thirsty he will find his way!!!!!!! :P:bonk::bonk:

^^I LOVE that website. The only thing is they charge way too much for shipping cuz I am in Canada. I but the eyeshadow brushes. they are really$1. You cant go wrong :dance:

hey..1luv.. how are tings in canada these days?? are things getting any easier for u and ur stepdaughter??

Things in Canada are great! stepdaughter is is here for 5 mths and she is adjusting great!

i glad u guys are getting along.. YAYYY.. oh, i love my ramping shop too!!!

"when ya come inna mi ramping shop!!!" thats my SONG!!!!! okay, i just decided i AM going dancing 2night.. thanks 1luv!!!

LMFAO but u nuh easy :rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
If ur man is gonna cheat ur man is gonna cheat..what r we gonna do next tie them up in the bedroom and not let them go out? when he works that's room for cheating...ladies do u see what ur doing? because u feel u have "power" of control ur trying to limit his exposure...he has to learn..I taught Kashi the PC the day he came..he is not interested whatsoever except to get his music, his netflix, or charge his MP3

so wah gwaan folks..it's be a bit...whats new..any new inteviews coming up?

I got one grade so far a B..yippeee...for a final I have a**ed..lol..i was too done with the semester..LOL

next time finish u papah dem sunahso u no afi stress las minitue and a run roun like mad mavis

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My Journey's Anthem :dance:

Also thought I would share a little poetry from your resident Princess ;)

Forgive Them Father

Lord please take a moment

To hear my plea today

I heard some hateful things

And for the speaker let me pray

I say forgive them Father

For they know not what they do

Forgive them and allow him

To show them he is true

For I do not doubt a minute

And I do not regret a day

They may have doubts of him

But, my mind they cannot sway

YOU have made me know

That happiness is real

It’s YOU that speaks through him

It’s YOU who made me feel

My heart is numb no more

And only you could cure it

Through the angel that you sent me

You showed me I deserve it

They may never understand

So many never find

A love that is so perfect

A love that is divine

So I ask you to forgive them

If they doubt he could be true

Forgive them for they know not

They know not what they do…

smiley-angelic001.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Man! Everytime I step away from my computer... it kicks me off.... RIGHT in the middle of the STORY!!!!!

Hope everyone's day is going nice and smooth!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline
Man! Everytime I step away from my computer... it kicks me off.... RIGHT in the middle of the STORY!!!!!

Hope everyone's day is going nice and smooth!

Because the story is too HOT for di computer!!! I swear its a good thing most of the love scenes are in patwa or she describes it differently or else I would have been in a lot of trouble for reading that at work!!

buggy.. i cant believe u are just reading stella, girl u are not gonna be able to work.. good thing u got hubby at home..so ya nuh need di pum pum coola LOL!!!!

I keep saying I'm going to read the second story but I havent yet...

Edited by DaDa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't know what is worse the immigration process or planning a wedding!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

I see that ELF email is still going round! It's a marketing ploy to get people to think they're getting a bargain...

ELF is not being bought by Nordstrom.

They are a dirt cheap cosmetics line, that's the NORMAL price.Target stocks them. They have always been $1 for most items.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
I see that ELF email is still going round! It's a marketing ploy to get people to think they're getting a bargain...

They are a dirt cheap cosmetics line, that's the NORMAL price.Target stocks them. They have always been $1 for most items.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

http://www.thebudgetfashionista.com/archive/nordstrom-elf/

looks like yuh right...

sorry... :blink:

I don't know what is worse the immigration process or planning a wedding!

says the one who sleeps with her man every night :whistle:

:cry:

philly, my daugh is prob a lot like u.. we only need to use meds maybe 2 or 3 times out of a year.. she can roll with it most of the time, but those change of season flares it up.. sometimes she cyann manage, headaches and everything..

u sure seem to be free alot more, work getting a lil easier for u to manage??

Hey Quanna,

IT was backing up my files for my new laptop, so I took the opportunity to got to Walmart and get some new pots for my garden! Well let me tell you the recession has definitely hit the gardening section! The 10$ 10 gallon pots I use for my bananas are now 20.00 :help: so I had to use my Recessionista skills and get my $ worth! So I searched for the higher end pot I paid 20.00 for last year and just bought that one because there is no way on earth I will pay 20.00 for them pots and I know are only worth 10$ :no:

I am a Gardenista and I don't like to cut corners when it comes to my garden but this is getting ridiculous. People want to know why I buy my plants wholesale from the Philippines, this is exactly why!

It's early may and my Garden is looking like the gully, now my Hubby knows why I spend so much time out in the garden. He now spends as much time as me :) I'll take some pics this weekend when I should have everything situated!

Yes you are right I am getting into the swing of my new role and transitioning a lot of my old responsibilities to my old team which I am excited about.

Hey Ja English, I hit up the site and you are right they are the same usual prices but still cheap :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
If ur man is gonna cheat ur man is gonna cheat..what r we gonna do next tie them up in the bedroom and not let them go out? when he works that's room for cheating...ladies do u see what ur doing? because u feel u have "power" of control ur trying to limit his exposure...he has to learn..I taught Kashi the PC the day he came..he is not interested whatsoever except to get his music, his netflix, or charge his MP3

I got one grade so far a B..yippeee...for a final I have a**ed..lol..i was too done with the semester..LOL

That's what I'm saying, Kimmy.

yea, on the grade.

thnx Kelly...and I GOT AN "A" FOR MY FREAKIN SPEECH CLASS..YIPPEEEE ! HOORAY KIMMY..DMAN U GOOD...*BRUSHING MY SOULDERS OFF* HEHHE

next time finish u papah dem sunahso u no afi stress las minitue and a run roun like mad mavis

LAWNs a true..but it will be the death of me..dats why mi halfassed the B grade final and still pulled an 87..now mi a kick miself...dis woulda be 2 As..aww well..dat ova an done!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Morning VJ Family!!

Thanks for all the calls and I know I owe a couple of you phone calls but I feel like I'm on a dead run this week!!

The day finally came - Anthony is here! Everyone went pretty smoothly on Wednesday, although he said there was a hard time because his visa is stamped for 6 months. He said a bunch of officers were gathered around causing some hoopla and checking the computer chatting bout why is the Kingston embassy stamping K1 visas for 6 months. As far as I knew that was the norm - you have 6 months to use the visa.

His arrival was good - I was standing in a spot where I could see everyone as soon as they walked around the corner so I spotted him first. But as soon as he rounded the corner his eyes went right to me and we both got a big goofy grin on our faces. I had my camera in hand but I couldn't move - just stood there grinning like a kid at a birthday party!!! He walked over and hugged me through the gate and I just deflated like a balloon - he was finally here.

Things have been going really well. The whole ride home his eyes were going a hundred miles an hour checking everything out. He did make me feel good Wednesday night when he said "I think I'm gonna like it here" because Whitehall is about as different from Kingston as Earth is from Mars. As soon as he got out of the car he asked why he never heard the pretty birds chirping when we were on the phone.

The biggest challenge so far has been food. He is working on his 3rd day of eating stew pork as he is not trying anything. But I figure when he gets hungry enough (or when the stew pork is gone!) he will try. I definitely learned the hard way awhile ago that I just ride out his stubborness, especially when he is the one most effected by it.

My kids officially met him last night and they loved him. They both had to sit next to him at dinner. And I loved him even more when I walked into the living room and saw him playing Dora Dominos with them and teaching them checkers Jamaican style! :luv:

I say it again and again, I never could've made this journey without all of you ladies - I love you gals!! (L)

I know I'm all late but congratulations Island you give the word patience new meaning! :)

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

im late too cuz i missed it solseour..

island, i am about to cry over here girl.. sooo happy for u!!!

good night everyone.. i was on the 1st yardie thread today.. got some real good info about ppls adjustments.. very interesting to see how this transition effects us and our men

well anyway.. nite!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
im late too cuz i missed it solseour..

island, i am about to cry over here girl.. sooo happy for u!!!

good night everyone.. i was on the 1st yardie thread today.. got some real good info about ppls adjustments.. very interesting to see how this transition effects us and our men

well anyway.. nite!!!

Q a wey u deh a si nite..bout goodnite>>LOL

Hey Sol...i see ur time is getting closer

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.