SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my daugh has allergies real bad too.. she was miserable last night and this morning.. claritin usually does real well for her.. if not, i guess its another trip to the pediatrician for a singulair RX..

Quanna how old is your daughter, does the claritin cause drowsiness? My daughter has allegies and this morning it was bad but I couldn't give her the Rx because it causes drowsiness and she had to go to school. I felt so bad, she was sneezing bad and her eyes were swelling but I couldn't give her anything. :(

my 11 yr old is the one w/ the allergies, i also have a 7 yr old.. claritin doesn't cause drowsiness, BUT i find it has to be like 2 days of taking it to get in the system and see a difference.. the singular we were told to take it at night cuz i think it does make u drowsy.. she had an inhaler she could use in the day.. i forget the name of it..

i know how u feel.. sending them to skool like that.. my daugh looked like a zombie, she brought a pillow so she could lay her head down.. luckily its the last days of skool and they arent' really doing anything.. :whistle:

My 8yo has the inhaler too but Ped. says use it only when necessary because she doesn’t have asthma only bad allergies for which the inhaler helps. So, I try to use it least as possible. I think I’ll try her with the Claritin and alternate with the script at night until the Claritin kicks in. Hopefully that will get her some relief during the day. I’m going to check with her Ped. to make sure it’s ok to use both.

yes def ask the pedi.. so what she takes at night doesn't hold for 24 hrs??? the only reason i do the claritin is when she is out of the RX and i don't feel like going to do antoher visit to the pedi, pay the $20 copay then $30 for her RX.. when i can pay the $10 for 10 claritin pills..

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
[OK..thats great..It just makes me so upset that some schoold can have such horrible schools...and why not let her work hard now and like u said work hard for her scholarships in HS

it is sad..it got so bad here that the schools would have investigators to find out if kids were going to the correct schools, cuz parents would lie about addresses so their kids would be allowed to go to better districts w/ better schools.. i don't blame them.. the administration oughta do something about it.. i mean, how hard is it to adopt some of the practices u SEE working at ur sister suburbs down the street??

Oooh, I guess I'm guilty of this. With my oldest daughter because she's really smart, if I don't move in time, I plan to use my mother's address so she can go to the mentally gifted school and once she's in they will grandfather her younger sister in. :blush: What's a parent to do?

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[OK..thats great..It just makes me so upset that some schoold can have such horrible schools...and why not let her work hard now and like u said work hard for her scholarships in HS

it is sad..it got so bad here that the schools would have investigators to find out if kids were going to the correct schools, cuz parents would lie about addresses so their kids would be allowed to go to better districts w/ better schools.. i don't blame them.. the administration oughta do something about it.. i mean, how hard is it to adopt some of the practices u SEE working at ur sister suburbs down the street??

Oooh, I guess I'm guilty of this. With my oldest daughter because she's really smart, if I don't move in time, I plan to use my mother's address so she can go to the mentally gifted school and once she's in they will grandfather her younger sister in. :blush: What's a parent to do?

And i do not blame u for this one bit..it's not like ur not paying taxes...LOL

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
[

Quanna no BD Drama cause that Negro don't care! He is such a loser, I just collect my check and keep it moving! I keep it real with my boys so they know everything and they realize that if he cared he would make an effort so I have no issues there at all. :thumbs:

The boys are adjusting to Damian well I thank the creator for that every day! Now they haven't called him Dad or anything but they do tell people that he is their Step Dad so that's a step in the right direction LOL

i am praising God for u philly.. yeah, i guess i wouldn't expect them to call him dad either.. my girls are getting better, they don't "SIGHHHHHH" as much when i am talking to roger LOL

thats so cute, i forget whose son told the SO "thats my hug" LOL.. kids i tell ya

Timeline

And i do not blame u for this one bit..it's not like ur not paying taxes...LOL

ME EITHER girl.. its not fair.. why should our children suffer just becuz of location.. i want my child where she can excel.. we gotta do wat we gotta do.. AND ur mother pays taxes for that school so u are good!!

LOL Dada,

I agree the Blondetarage are definitely freaks!

J2 & Quanna,

I have been on every allergy medicine you can imagine, I began to build a tolerance to them and nothing works and I became allergic to the nasal sprays. So I just stopped taking them all together and I find that I do still suffer from allergies but I can actually live without being dependent on the meds! I hate taking meds…….. :dead:

Ells,

Get to work LOL

I’ll put some pics on of the kitties on FB :luv:

Hey Mrs. Buggy

I do the same thing, I am logged on VJ all the time and most likely, either no where near the PC, working or sleep LOL, so you are not the only one. Girl I am so addicted to Stella, you can’t get enough can you ??LOL

Ja Princess

1$ Makeup??? I rarely wear makeup either I am all about the MAC gloss. I’m going to the site now LOL

Congrats Hot Legs on the grades!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
ban-split.gifban-split.gifban-split.gifban-split.gifban-split.gifban-split.gifban-split.gifban-split.gifban-split.gifban-split.gif

Service Type: Priority Mail Delivery Confirmation

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delivered LAGUNA NIGUEL CA 92607 05/20/09 9:34am

:lol::blush::lol:

now i havn't filed yet, but i never have seen this step documented :blink: .. u are just too excited huh mami, i don't blame u.. i probably will be the same way LOL

CONGRATS on the confirmation LOL

Timeline

philly, my daugh is prob a lot like u.. we only need to use meds maybe 2 or 3 times out of a year.. she can roll with it most of the time, but those change of season flares it up.. sometimes she cyann manage, headaches and everything..

u sure seem to be free alot more, work getting a lil easier for u to manage??

Timeline
now i havn't filed yet, but i never have seen this step documented :blink: .. u are just too excited huh mami, i don't blame u.. i probably will be the same way LOL

Girl, ya'll are gonna get real sick of me in the next 6-9 months :rofl:

:blush:

Timeline

Girl, ya'll are gonna get real sick of me in the next 6-9 months :rofl:

:blush:

no way girl.. u can be crazy w/ us LOL

Timeline
If ur man is gonna cheat ur man is gonna cheat..what r we gonna do next tie them up in the bedroom and not let them go out? when he works that's room for cheating...ladies do u see what ur doing? because u feel u have "power" of control ur trying to limit his exposure...he has to learn..I taught Kashi the PC the day he came..he is not interested whatsoever except to get his music, his netflix, or charge his MP3

so wah gwaan folks..it's be a bit...whats new..any new inteviews coming up?

I got one grade so far a B..yippeee...for a final I have a**ed..lol..i was too done with the semester..LOL

That's what I'm saying, Kimmy.

yea, on the grade.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks ja.. i don't usualy wear products but loreal and maybeline, but for $1.. WHY NOT??

hey kimmy.. glad to see u mami.. congrats on the grades!

i feel u on the cheating issue, we should def be careful of thinking we have a level of control to keep our men from getting exposed to things we see as dangerous cuz u can try and lead the horse away from the river, but if that bugga get thirsty he will find his way!!!!!!! :P:bonk::bonk:

^^I LOVE that website. The only thing is they charge way too much for shipping cuz I am in Canada. I but the eyeshadow brushes. they are really$1. You cant go wrong :dance:

hey..1luv.. how are tings in canada these days?? are things getting any easier for u and ur stepdaughter??

Things in Canada are great! stepdaughter is is here for 5 mths and she is adjusting great!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
thanks ja.. i don't usualy wear products but loreal and maybeline, but for $1.. WHY NOT??

hey kimmy.. glad to see u mami.. congrats on the grades!

i feel u on the cheating issue, we should def be careful of thinking we have a level of control to keep our men from getting exposed to things we see as dangerous cuz u can try and lead the horse away from the river, but if that bugga get thirsty he will find his way!!!!!!! :P:bonk::bonk:

^^I LOVE that website. The only thing is they charge way too much for shipping cuz I am in Canada. I but the eyeshadow brushes. they are really$1. You cant go wrong :dance:

hey..1luv.. how are tings in canada these days?? are things getting any easier for u and ur stepdaughter??

Things in Canada are great! stepdaughter is is here for 5 mths and she is adjusting great!

i glad u guys are getting along.. YAYYY.. oh, i love my ramping shop too!!!

"when ya come inna mi ramping shop!!!" thats my SONG!!!!! okay, i just decided i AM going dancing 2night.. thanks 1luv!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.