SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

shrewd.. i put my halo on too. cuz i am not a drinker, but roger has gotten me to SIP magnum on occasion YES the nastiest stuff this side of cough syrup but a likkle stone ginger wine make it BEARABLE lol and sipped on some nasty rass guiness.. oohh i mus really love that man LOL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Here Dada:

STOVE TOP COFFEE CAKE

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sus has the recipe for a cake for every occasion! Only have a mug? No problem. No oven? Got that too! I still need to try the one you posted yesterday.

I know I was thinking the same thing. Sus is soooo resourceful I love it. Thanks so much Sus and the no bake cheese cake isn’t a bad idea either...

Hey Ms Nelly, Quanna, DaDa (waving)

Ok I better get to work so I can get out of here by 5 wink wink and home to my Hubby

Congrats IslandWoman I know you are sooo excited!

Jomo's girl LOL @ the Magnum, we brought back damn near a case when we left Kingston, he loves his Magnum. YUCK! Can you believe its almost gone??? :pop:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

good idea sus.. and yes dada, the no bake cheesecake is good too.. roger LOVES cheesecake, does rhyan like it??

philly, i feel u on that magnum.. while in the bahamas, we had to go on a hunt dang near everyday for his magnum.. finally i was like baby.. lets just buy 5 or 6 at a time PLEASE...

Timeline
Oh I didn't think I could take them on board..

Dada - I brought banana bread wrapped in alum foil on my last trip and had no troubles. Put them in some tupperware in your purse and they should be fine.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Hey Ms Nelly, Quanna, DaDa (waving)

Ok I better get to work so I can get out of here by 5 wink wink and home to my Hubby

Congrats IslandWoman I know you are sooo excited!

Jomo's girl LOL @ the Magnum, we brought back damn near a case when we left Kingston, he loves his Magnum. YUCK! Can you believe its almost gone??? :pop:

Oh, I hate that #######. Someone on another web site....a Jamaican in England....was asking about Jagermeister and it so reminds me of Magnum when I describe it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
:ot:

DADA!!!! Thanks for the Maxwell info! I found the song...I never listen to the radio so I would have never known! I LOOOOOVVEEE it. It is called Pretty Wings!

Why am I yelling??? LOL

I love that song also. What do you think about the new look? I liked the tousled-just-got-out-of-bed look from the earlier years. (L)

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

DADA!!!! Thanks for the Maxwell info! I found the song...I never listen to the radio so I would have never known! I LOOOOOVVEEE it. It is called Pretty Wings!

Why am I yelling??? LOL

I love that song also. What do you think about the new look? I liked the tousled-just-got-out-of-bed look from the earlier years. (L)

i don't like it SG.. i miss his head full of hair and that bohemian style he had.. but the music is STILL what that is!!!

Timeline
good idea sus.. and yes dada, the no bake cheesecake is good too.. roger LOVES cheesecake, does Roc like it??

philly, i feel u on that magnum.. while in the bahamas, we had to go on a hunt dang near everyday for his magnum.. finally i was like baby.. lets just buy 5 or 6 at a time PLEASE...

Umm I'm not sure I'll have to ask.

Why am I yelling??? LOL

I haven't seen the new look yet but I agree Quana I liked the nautral crazy look.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:yes: I'm with you on that. This guy at work has some Belgian chocolate in his office. Half is milk chocolate; half is dark. He only has the milk chocolate opened, talking about he doesn't want it to go stale by having two open. I was like... you'd have this long enough for it to go stale???? That must be how skinny people think.

:rofl::rofl: OKAY?!?! That is exactly why I'm not skinny!

shrewd.. i put my halo on too. cuz i am not a drinker, but roger has gotten me to SIP magnum on occasion YES the nastiest stuff this side of cough syrup but a likkle stone ginger wine make it BEARABLE lol and sipped on some nasty rass guiness.. oohh i mus really love that man LOL

Magnum is truly awful! I don't understand the appeal....well, yes I do. Since it is supposed to be good for you know... :whistle: But the ginger wine, now there's something I can handle! :yes:

Timeline
good idea sus.. and yes dada, the no bake cheesecake is good too.. roger LOVES cheesecake, does Roc like it??

Umm I'm not sure I'll have to ask.

Why am I yelling??? LOL

I haven't seen the new look yet but I agree Quana I liked the nautral crazy look.

he sang on that tribute to al green and he had all his hair cut off w/ a suit on.. mi nuh rate ie AT ALL!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
So i was thinking of taking my computer and webcam to the wedding and doing a webcast of the wedding for those that cant be there. Does anyone know how to do that? If I talk on the webcam I use skype...that is about all I know.

I can help you with that dillon. Can talk details in person. I also have access to a projection screen if you need that also. I don't charge much and will take food stamps.lol

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
O.k. I found a bakery in Mobay I think some of you have heard of it its called Captain's. Well for a 10 inch cake its 1900 JA. I was like dang that is a little over 20.00 bucks!! Jeez ma Kneez.. Umm wonder if I can make some cupcakes at home and smuggle them in my suitcase instead. They might be a little smooshed but they were made with (L) . (And saving some money)...LOL

I have a bakery near me that makes kind of big cupcakes and they had a box for it. I brought one to my SO for his B-day and had no problems. Even if you make some at home I think it will be fine if you bring them with you. Just don't pack them..hand carry them.

Thanks everyone for the congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.