SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So i was thinking of taking my computer and webcam to the wedding and doing a webcast of the wedding for those that cant be there. Does anyone know how to do that? If I talk on the webcam I use skype...that is about all I know.

i know that if you set up on yahoo you can braodcast and send the link out

Thanks My I am going to look into that. If I get it figured out I will be sure to post the link here so you all can be there.

no problem a friend did this with her babies christening i will see if i can get all the detail for you ..

If you could that would be great because I have no clue on what to do or even where to begin.

I emailed her just awaiting her response ..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my2rmylife do you know if she had to buy any speical software? Thanks for contacting her can't wait to hear.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I feel bad sharing my good news when so many are still waiting, and for so long (Nat). However I want to tell everyone how I got my interview date in the hopes it helps others speed things up. My interview date is June 15 (my birthday!!)

I emailed consularkingst@state.gov a week after dropping off the DS 230 and told them my SO never recived packet 3 and that I was worried he would never get packet 4 and we wouldn't know when the interview date was, or have enough time to schedule his medical. The next day they emailed me back packet 3 and 4 and told me the interview date. (Thanks Lovesponge for helping me with this!!) I know a lot of your SO's aren't getting the packets. I'm so thankful to all of you and especially IslandWoman for emailing me packet 3 or else i'd still be waiting for my SO to get paket 3. So I just wanted to let you all know that I think it's best to just email right away and not wait around for the mail.

I realize many of you may already know this, but just incase someone didn't I thought it was worth posting.

I hope everyone's having a nice day!

Congrats Thompson!! Anytime. If anyone ever DOES receive a packet 3 that is newer, hopefully we can scan that one to pass around.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dillon - make sense to me. Send me your address. My family gave us a informal reception 3 months after we got married so we get money and gifts. Trust me, it helped.

Shemmy - did I just notice or did you just change it - naturalization?? Congrats!!

Nope, but yet. He was eligible last January..the same month we received the 10 year card. We wanted to hold on to 10 year card for a little while so we won't feel like we wasted money. We will probably send off the paperwork in a month of two.

Timeline
I feel bad sharing my good news when so many are still waiting, and for so long (Nat). However I want to tell everyone how I got my interview date in the hopes it helps others speed things up. My interview date is June 15 (my birthday!!)

Congratulations, Thompson2B! :star:

Don't feel bad! I know that everything happens for a reason and in His time, so I'm not stressing... especially since I'm heading over there on Saturday.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my2rmylife do you know if she had to buy any speical software? Thanks for contacting her can't wait to hear.

i dont think she did ... ..but hopefully i will hear from her soon so i can share with you

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Don't feel bad! I know that everything happens for a reason and in His time, so I'm not stressing... especially since I'm heading over there on Saturday.

Oh enough already!!! :angry: Just rub it in why don't you!!!!!!

LOL

Edited by DaDa

Timeline

I emailed consularkingst@state.gov a week after dropping off the DS 230 and told them my SO never recived packet 3 and that I was worried he would never get packet 4 and we wouldn't know when the interview date was, or have enough time to schedule his medical. The next day they emailed me back packet 3 and 4 and told me the interview date. (Thanks Lovesponge for helping me with this!!) I know a lot of your SO's aren't getting the packets. I'm so thankful to all of you and especially IslandWoman for emailing me packet 3 or else i'd still be waiting for my SO to get paket 3. So I just wanted to let you all know that I think it's best to just email right away and not wait around for the mail.

I realize many of you may already know this, but just incase someone didn't I thought it was worth posting.

I hope everyone's having a nice day!

Congrats Thompson! I should've asked them to e-mail packet 3 so that's good for others to know.

Congrats Thompson!! Anytime. If anyone ever DOES receive a packet 3 that is newer, hopefully we can scan that one to pass around.

I had mister ask for packet 3 when he dropped off his DS-230 so that's kinda newer. I don't have a scanner but perhaps I can make clean copies and send to someone who does.

:dance::dance::thumbs:

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline

O.k. I found a bakery in Mobay I think some of you have heard of it its called Captain's. Well for a 10 inch cake its 1900 JA. I was like dang that is a little over 20.00 bucks!! Jeez ma Kneez.. Umm wonder if I can make some cupcakes at home and smuggle them in my suitcase instead. They might be a little smooshed but they were made with (L) . (And saving some money)...LOL

Timeline
O.k. I found a bakery in Mobay I think some of you have heard of it its called Captain's. Well for a 10 inch cake its 1900 JA. I was like dang that is a little over 20.00 bucks!! Jeez ma Kneez.. Umm wonder if I can make some cupcakes at home and smuggle them in my suitcase instead. They might be a little smooshed but they were made with (L) . (And saving some money)...LOL

Why don't you just take the box mix and frosting with you and make them for him at his house? I am sure you can get the eggs and whatever else you need to make them in Jamaica.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Why don't you just take the box mix and frosting with you and make them for him at his house? I am sure you can get the eggs and whatever else you need to make them in Jamaica.

You need some flour so you can throw it on him too!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good idea but he has no stove.

LOL that would be too funny!!!

Timeline

What's the name of that JA alcohol that kind of tastes like Jagermeister?

Good idea but he has no stove.

LOL that would be too funny!!!

You haven't seen it yet?

Oh, it will happen to him on his birthday.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

does his Mom or one of his friends have a stove you could use?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Someone help me out here.....it tastes like Jagermeister......or cough syrup. Very similar.

Keep forgetting the name of it.

does his Mom or one of his friends have a stove you could use?

Can you make a cake on the grill or over a fire.

Never mind..........MAGNUM. I remember the name now.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.