SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i cant believe u still havent gotten your NOA2 Nat..i'm sure its coming soon..

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour

4 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons cocoa

1 egg

3 tablespoons milk

3 tablespoons oil

3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)

A small splash of vanilla extract

1 large coffee mug (MicroSafe)

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.

Pour in the milk and oil and mix well..

Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.

The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!

Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT ! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).

And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?

Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

SUS this is cruel LOL back on my diet today and I see this..... :crying:

i LOVE pets

i've always wanted a dog

but hubby says having a dog is animal slavery lol

so i'm warming up to cats

i just have to have a pet

Hey Bunzarelli I am cracking up over the animal slavery comment! that is classic.

Philly, I’m right there with you wit’ the long hair kitty. I have been stalking this little black one. I have an all black medium haired one but she’s older and has a white spot on her chest and the tip of her tail. My daughters want a kitten and this one is solid color all over. I love the solid color long hair cats. I just hope it’s a female.

Hubby is too funny talking 'bout he gonna choke in his sleep from the long hair. LOL

Hey J, remember my all back cat Rudebwoy the sweetie? Not Warlord the Five Star General he had a white spot ( he was crazy I took him to the shelter he was doing unholy things!) Well Rudebwoy passed away last week :crying: this is why I am trying to find another Kittie to cuddle with. Papito's (he was my baby with the white feet) Mom just had 3 kittens, my neighbor is taking care of them now, I can put in a good work for you for one of them. :thumbs: I'm so glad you are going back during the Holiday. We will never forget Hurricane Gustav will we ? :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ells, are you the first person (on this thread) to have the medical in Montego Bay? It seems everyone went to Kingston.

Please let me know about the experience your SO has in Mo Bay, as that's where my SO would prefer to go. For example, how long ago did you schedule the medical? Was it hard getting an appointment within your desired time frame?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Ells, are you the first person (on this thread) to have the medical in Montego Bay? It seems everyone went to Kingston.

Please let me know about the experience your SO has in Mo Bay, as that's where my SO would prefer to go. For example, how long ago did you schedule the medical? Was it hard getting an appointment within your desired time frame?

I think others have used Mobay before but I can't recall who. I'll let you know how everything goes tomorrow but it was pretty easy getting the appointment within a decent time before the interview. I *think* I scheduled it within a day or two (or ???) after learning the DS-230 was processed and they'd be sending the interview letter (which still hasn't arrived yet but they did e-mail me an image file as an attachment so I could print & fax it to him to take w/him). So it was probably just about 3 weeks prior to the medical exam appt. She asked when our interview date was and probably picked an exam date they had available with enough time to be able to pick up the results before the interview. Again, I'll update everyone after tomorrow to let you all know how it went. :thumbs:

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline
Hey J, remember my all back cat Rudebwoy the sweetie? Not Warlord the Five Star General he had a white spot ( he was crazy I took him to the shelter he was doing unholy things!) Well Rudebwoy passed away last week :crying: this is why I am trying to find another Kittie to cuddle with. Papito's (he was my baby with the white feet) Mom just had 3 kittens, my neighbor is taking care of them now, I can put in a good work for you for one of them. :thumbs: I'm so glad you are going back during the Holiday. We will never forget Hurricane Gustav will we ? :rofl:

Philly, while I don't know what you remember about Gustav, that hurricane DEFINITELY is permanently etched in my memory.

I flew to Jamaica the Thursday it was scheduled to hit there, against the wishes of EVERYONE I know. But that was the trip where I wanted to see how serious things could get with my SO. It was during that trip (my 4th to Negril in less than a year) that I became 100% sold on him and our future. I love how we were confined to the hotel while the power/water were out. I still tell him that I want to "play Gustav" which means isolate ourselves from the rest of the world. Fond memories...

SO! I get home from work and check the mail and to my EXTREME delight, I had a letter from USCIS! I started jumping around and screaming! :dance::D:dance: I was SO HAPPY about FINALLY receiving my NOA2.

I opened it, and it was merely a notice that they received my change of address. :angry: :angry: :angry: No touch on the website.either.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

damnnnnnnnnnn...Nat, that's CRUEL! Hoping you get the real deal soon

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Philly, while I don't know what you remember about Gustav, that hurricane DEFINITELY is permanently etched in my memory.

I flew to Jamaica the Thursday it was scheduled to hit there, against the wishes of EVERYONE I know. But that was the trip where I wanted to see how serious things could get with my SO. It was during that trip (my 4th to Negril in less than a year) that I became 100% sold on him and our future. I love how we were confined to the hotel while the power/water were out. I still tell him that I want to "play Gustav" which means isolate ourselves from the rest of the world. Fond memories...

SO! I get home from work and check the mail and to my EXTREME delight, I had a letter from USCIS! I started jumping around and screaming! :dance::D:dance: I was SO HAPPY about FINALLY receiving my NOA2.

I opened it, and it was merely a notice that they received my change of address. :angry: :angry: :angry: No touch on the website.either.

Hee hee hee...that's cute....'play Gustav'! :lol:

Oh, I was getting so excited for you and felt so let down at your last sentence! :(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello how is everyone tonight

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

man u had me here getting all and happy

:bonk:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Hey Ellis,

I'm not sure if he is going to Kingston to get the medical done but I would tell him to eat 1st or he will be ded fi hungry! Everyone recvs the same appointment and there are a gazillion people there, my Hubby was there at 8:00 and didn't get seen until 2:00. He will be just fine, but bring snacks :pop::yes:

Well I have been trying to catch kitties LOL, I haven't caught the long hair all brown cutie but I have Hubby on the lookout. My Neighbor ( the cat Doctor, LOL she isn't a real Dr. but she should be ) is going to give me Hancock her long hair that is Sookie's my new Kitty's best friend. She said she should never have separated them but didn't want Rudeboy II to be upset about another male in the house. She has a total of 12 cats right now ( she keeps saving them from the mean streets like me LOL) So she will gladly send him over to my house. Hubby approved the new addition, but isn't crazy about the long hair. He says he is gonna choke in his sleep :lol::blink: , and keeps questing when are we getting a dog :rofl:

I'm going to take a pic for you he is gorgeous!

i LOVE pets

i've always wanted a dog

but hubby says having a dog is animal slavery lol

so i'm warming up to cats

i just have to have a pet

I love pets too ... I had cats and dogs and just about every pet you can imagine.. But as a adult i developed allergies to cats and dogs... so i have to stick with the animals we have fish and lizards....

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

uggggggh

i hate lizards lol

its too bad you have allergies though

if its not furry and cute and if it can't do tricks...forget iiiiiiiiiiiiiit

lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Hi Ladies!!! I have a question (don't I always have a question when I come on here?).....for those of you who's men are here, what are they doing for work? Are the opportunities what he had expected? Are they making the type of money that they imagined (if they imagined it). Has there been disappointment with the job market and the salaries?? Is is easy or hard to find work? Any of the men going to school?

For those of you who are waiting for their men, what are your or his plans for employment? Have you done research on that? Are you waiting til he gets here to think about it? Just wondering!!!

Timeline
uggggggh

i hate lizards lol

its too bad you have allergies though

if its not furry and cute and if it can't do tricks...forget iiiiiiiiiiiiiit

lol

i understand most of my friends hate my animals... i love snakes and all that stuff...we have had hamsters and hermit crabs ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Kimmy!

Okay everybody, I wanna know....why is it that when you eat a little something in the morning you are MORE hungry than when you don't eat anything??? That's why I don't eat breakfast food like cereal, oatmeal or yogurt....I'm STARVING now that I had some yogurt this morning. Usually I'm good till noon if I don't eat anything. *GGGRRRROOOOOOWWWWLLLLL*

Cannot answer that. But I am the exact same way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.