SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi My -

Evening everyone!

I just popped on line because I remembered that my idiot professor this am posted that she couldn't access our portfolios and to email it to her - When I logged in, she had graded it!!

So, so far in one class -

I got an 86, 89, and 95 on my final projects, resulting in a B+ for the semester - This teacher gave me a 91 on my portfolio, still waiting for my final exam grade and the grade for my independent study - THanking God right now, cause I thought I bombed them!!

Go Sus!! Go Sus!!!

I commend you all for going back to school and getting a higher education. Mi personally I just can't do it. I don’t know why but I cant I'm a firm believer that school is not for everyone. I do hate that I wont get out there and just accomplish it because I know I can do better I'm just not motivated. Every since I left high school what 14 years ago I have tried to go to college I think about 7 or 8 times and every time I quite because I get so bored. I never seen anything like it as soon as I walk in the classroom its like I go into to lala land. I can’t tell you what the heck the professor just said. I stay on my kids back because I'm really hoping I don’t set a bad example and that they do all attend and graduate from college.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

Mrs. P; a when u reach back?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I'm alright, just freaking tired!

How are you, allergies still kicking?

Hey, for all you MD ladies - I am probably going to Ocean City the last weekend in July - (31st - Aug 2)

allergies still kicking my butt, yesterday in court the Judge was doing his best not to laugh at me because at one point I sound like Barry White, then I'd switch over to sounding like Mickey Mouse, then the Judge is like I hear an accent in there somewhere let me guess, he said Jamaica I just smiled.

Hugh?? Still??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Waagwan Lawny...mi come back pon Friday...my sister moved in with me for awhile, so I've been helping to get her settled & getting back into the swing of things at work. How r u doing?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Timeline

Waagwan Lawny...mi come back pon Friday...my sister moved in with me for awhile, so I've been helping to get her settled & getting back into the swing of things at work. How r u doing?

I'm here hanging in barely...my allergies are wearing me out, good news I've lost weight cause I can't taste nothing, let alone smell it.

sus; I want to call you, but my voice scary right now (ask Sunny)...i'm surprise she didn't hang up on me. I'll call you over the weekend.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I'm here hanging in barely...my allergies are wearing me out, good news I've lost weight cause I can't taste nothing, let alone smell it.

sus; I want to call you, but my voice scary right now (ask Sunny)...i'm surprise she didn't hang up on me. I'll call you over the weekend.

LOL, no problem rest your voice - I am dealing with chaos at work now anyways -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Island you are a saint for being to patient throught this journey.

Lawny hope you feel better real soon and I thought you were done with court.

Sus congrats on the grades I know it isn't easy to do with all you have going on.

Nat seems like you didn't have any problems with your teeth being pulled. Can't believe you are already back at work.

Hi Mrs. Palmer, 1luv, DaDa, KK

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats islandwoman

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Day ppl,

Congrads Sus those grades are impressive i would of been happy with a 65 lol

is ATL house wifes still coming on? i seen the preview for NJ and those ladies put the NYC housewifes to shame it looks good!

QUOTE (Shaunsgal @ May 6 2009, 07:54 PM)

BTW My hubby and I went to the local office today to get his biometrics done. Do you know this man took 20 mins to decide which race to pick? He refused to put Black but the other options were not working either--hispanic, pacific islander, etc. Has anyone had this problem with their SO identifying themselves as Black or African American?

I think this is so ignorant and it irks the ish outta me, just because you are not African American don’t mean you not BLACK damn I cringe when I hear someone say I’m not BLACK I’m Jamaican it sound stupid! JAMAICAN IS A NATIONALITY NOT A RACE...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guess I am actually having to work today guys.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
BTW My hubby and I went to the local office today to get his biometrics done. Do you know this man took 20 mins to decide which race to pick? He refused to put Black but the other options were not working either--hispanic, pacific islander, etc. Has anyone had this problem with their SO identifying themselves as Black or African American?

I'm sorry, SG; but I found this really funny.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.