SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi my2! How are you? Just lurking today but need to get out of here quick so I can catch the bus cause I have class tonight. Catch up with you all tomorrow! ;)

Excuse my manners! Hi Yardies!

Edited by Ellsinlove

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi my2! How are you? Just lurking today but need to get out of here quick so I can catch the bus cause I have class tonight. Catch up with you all tomorrow! ;)

Excuse my manners! Hi Yardies!

I am doing well thanks for asking ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know thats right .. how are you doing nat

Quite well. Glad I'm home on a Wednesday as it's my favorite tv day! Wheel of Fortune, America's Next Top Model, American Idol results, and Who Wants to be a Supermodel!

Hope everyone else will have as enjoyable evening as I will!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

BTW My hubby and I went to the local office today to get his biometrics done. Do you know this man took 20 mins to decide which race to pick? He refused to put Black but the other options were not working either--hispanic, pacific islander, etc. Has anyone had this problem with their SO identifying themselves as Black or African American?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
BTW My hubby and I went to the local office today to get his biometrics done. Do you know this man took 20 mins to decide which race to pick? He refused to put Black but the other options were not working either--hispanic, pacific islander, etc. Has anyone had this problem with their SO identifying themselves as Black or African American?

I only recall one time someone called him the black lifeguard and he said im jamaican ...

I know thats right .. how are you doing nat

Quite well. Glad I'm home on a Wednesday as it's my favorite tv day! Wheel of Fortune, America's Next Top Model, American Idol results, and Who Wants to be a Supermodel!

Hope everyone else will have as enjoyable evening as I will!

my evening is filled with cooking dinner giving baths and getting kids to bed lol

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
So as a followup to my mess

Things are really hard. He has been calling me a couple of times a day apologizing and saying it happened one time and he got “caught up" and that it won't happen again. He staying with a co-worker.

The lady called a few days after she asked for money and admitted that she is not prego and that they were together once and she is sorry for making up the story about him and his friends. She said she feel hard for him and wanted to hurt him for him leading her on.

My mind is going a hundred miles per hours about the whole visa situation. I honestly never cared that he needed a greencard as long as he loved me too. So know that I’ve emailed the folks at the USCIS I’m having doubts. I don’t know if I believe that his cheating shows he was a fraud in the marriage.

The marriage is a whole-nother story that I’m not trying to think about right now.

Hi Wakey. I am proud of you for putting this on here and taking your lumps in the public eye, so to speak. The only advice I have for you is to seriously take a long pause and ask yourself what you want in life. What is important to you and what will you not settle for. Only you know the answer to these questions. Just keep praying on it. It will all work out.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Hey yardie crew.........waving...........

Can someone PLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSE help this slow girl out today? I got what I think is considered NOA2 (the notice that says the US accepted our k-1 and forwarded it to kingston). Now what? I see people ask about emailing to drop off the DS 230 or something. What happenes? I just wait? They send him something? I send him something? And if we are thinking about delaying this process, at least for the time being.....what do I do?

Thanks for any input....much appreciated!

This is the link to the K1 process flowchart. I printed it out and put in my office at home and it helps me tremendously. I hope it helps you.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow

event.png

BAHAHAHAHA!! :rofl: Can I tell you Ken refuses to walk with it! I told him the letter said 'YOU HAVE TO WALK WITH IT ON YOUR PERSON AT ALL TIMES!!' It's the law!! I have never seen him check his wallet so dyam much! I finally had to ask him what's his issue? He was like...'Mi nuh like walk round wid dis $1000 cyard inna mi pocket han mi cyaan even buy nuttin pon credit wid it!! CHO!!!!' :angry: MEN!!! I told him "Yuh just affi be extra careful nuh fuh lose yuh wallet!"

Bless,

Gill

Gill, I know the letter says you should, but please don't make him. If the WORST comes to the worst, he could always produce it later, TRUST ME it's not worth the risk in case he loses it or it gets stolen...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Hi JG, Journee and Dillon.

Claire McCaskill's office is holding a seminar at UMSL regarding grant writing and getting money from the stimilus package to start your own small business. Anyone want to attend? Let me know.

I am hosting a series of FREE economic development and grant writing workshops around the state to ensure Missourians feel prepared and informed. My next session will be Friday, May 15, in Saint Louis:

Edited by Shaunsgal

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good night Ladies

I was wondering does anyone of u ladies live in Baltimore, i might be moving there by July, so I am looking for apts, that are reasonable, in a good area, close to things and very comfy

Thanks

Edited by damniecy

Timeline

hello lovesponge and sus

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi My -

Evening everyone!

I just popped on line because I remembered that my idiot professor this am posted that she couldn't access our portfolios and to email it to her - When I logged in, she had graded it!!

So, so far in one class -

I got an 86, 89, and 95 on my final projects, resulting in a B+ for the semester - This teacher gave me a 91 on my portfolio, still waiting for my final exam grade and the grade for my independent study - THanking God right now, cause I thought I bombed them!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hi My -

Evening everyone!

I just popped on line because I remembered that my idiot professor this am posted that she couldn't access our portfolios and to email it to her - When I logged in, she had graded it!!

So, so far in one class -

I got an 86, 89, and 95 on my final projects, resulting in a B+ for the semester - This teacher gave me a 91 on my portfolio, still waiting for my final exam grade and the grade for my independent study - THanking God right now, cause I thought I bombed them!!

congrats on the grades

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.