SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

HEY ALL...

KK..i think going on separate vacations sometimes or should i say a getaway with friends is healthy...BUT how far do u have to go? I think I'm just a worry wart..I need to know all the time if your ok :) sorry..but hanging with the guys is just fine..I'm sure for 1 or 2 days when we go to JA Kashi will be hanging with the "boys" and that is absolutely fine..

Kimmy - I personally think that it is okay. But if you man has cheated on you, what would be the expectation of him if he goes on that trip? You wouldn't be able to trust him.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ahahhaa..Lita..but if u don't have it an ur not a citizen u will sit in jail until theycan verify info :) mi no know..must be a reason they say carry it right? why need it to travel?

HEY ALL...

KK..i think going on separate vacations sometimes or should i say a getaway with friends is healthy...BUT how far do u have to go? I think I'm just a worry wart..I need to know all the time if your ok :) sorry..but hanging with the guys is just fine..I'm sure for 1 or 2 days when we go to JA Kashi will be hanging with the "boys" and that is absolutely fine..

Kimmy - I personally think that it is okay. But if you man has cheated on you, what would be the expectation of him if he goes on that trip? You wouldn't be able to trust him.

yea CHEATED..yea no way he going no where..matter of fact we would be so thru !!

my husband and i have moved since he got his green card. where do i go to change our address with the immigration powers that be? online somewhere...hopefully? anybody know?

u can fill out form AR-11 online

thanks

u got it

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
ahahhaa..Lita..but if u don't have it an ur not a citizen u will sit in jail until theycan verify info :) mi no know..must be a reason they say carry it right? why need it to travel?

The way Evan is I'd be so scared that he'd lose it. So I may do what Sus said and get him to make a copy of it. Glad I saw that on here.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
marlita.. wha gwaan my gyal.. i haven't seen u in a mnth of sundays.. LOL

are u still enjoying being a housewife?? i would love it .. for the mnths my kids are in school anyway LOL

Hey girlie! Yes still enjoying my home time. Got the little niece in the day some days to so i feel like a housewife and mama sometimes...haha...real different. Dont plan on working til later this year sometime...maybe. haha

Timeline

are u still enjoying being a housewife?? i would love it .. for the mnths my kids are in school anyway LOL

Hey girlie! Yes still enjoying my home time. Got the little niece in the day some days to so i feel like a housewife and mama sometimes...haha...real different. Dont plan on working til later this year sometime...maybe. haha

r u preggo Lita?

The way Evan is I'd be so scared that he'd lose it. So I may do what Sus said and get him to make a copy of it. Glad I saw that on here.

yup good idea

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hey guys...just dropping in to check on everyone and see how they're doing! :star:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone! Hope all is going well for you all. I've been working lots of hours .

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

how old is she??? girl.. kids at home would force me to seek employment even tho I HATE working.. u have to entertain them too much.. girl my kids have gotten older and a LIL better, but they still wanna be hooked to my side.. GOWEH!!!!!!!! lol.. i really do love kids, just not for too long LOL

how is the fam feeling now about everything??? better??

kimmy.. ya too fass.. chat bout preggo LMAO!!!!

Timeline

r u preggo Lita?

Where'd that come from? No not pregnant.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello, everyone.

Today is my first day back to work and BOOOOOOY is it hectic! Plus, I found a pattern with my sleep the past couple of days. Everytime I take the antibiotics medicine, I fall asleep within 1.5 - 2 hours. I took it this morning then later felt drowsy, but have too much to do at work to wallow in sleepiness.

I came home for lunch to take a nap, but first checked with my apt complex office for a package that should've arrived a while ago. Long story short, they mismanage packages all the time and looks like they returned this one because I didn't pick it up within a few days. However, I DID go to pick up packages and they gave me one. I said "Shouldn't I have two?" and they came out with another one. But now I realize I should've had three packages. On the positive side, I'm out $15 instead of some much larger sum. Still frustrated with it though... and didn't get a nap.

Culture, very sorry to hear about your SO being sick and not attending the interview.

As far as a group of men traveling together, unless it's for some sports event, I just can't see it.

Juice, as DaDa used it, probably refers to Juicy Patties. That name sticks in my mind, even though I haven't ever been there, cause every time we pass the one in downtown Negril, I think of a strip joint.

I got the KFC coupon, but have never been a fan. Being born & raised in New Orleans, I prefer Popeyes.

I went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and thats all i wanted to eat EVERYDAY!!!! That popeyes is the S--- !!!!

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Timeline

how old is she??? girl.. kids at home would force me to seek employment even tho I HATE working.. u have to entertain them too much.. girl my kids have gotten older and a LIL better, but they still wanna be hooked to my side.. GOWEH!!!!!!!! lol.. i really do love kids, just not for too long LOL

how is the fam feeling now about everything??? better??

kimmy.. ya too fass.. chat bout preggo LMAO!!!!

Yeah, shes a spoiled one. But I'm used to the kiddies. I'm the 2nd oldest of 7 siblings plus my my owned a daycare when I was in high school. This girl is always wanting me to pick her up, but I'm the queen of getting kids to be more independent.

I remember being at M'ville in Ochi with Jonesie and another aquaintance. We were sitting at the bar, and two AA men walked up and sat next to us. They struck up a convo in which the other aquaintance asked them what hotel they were staying. They responded Hedo. We looked at each other because we knew where she was headed. So she asked where were their lady friends...and the guys said "Oh it's just the fellas this time."

At that point, she starts speaking in patwah about them being batty bwoys inna Sodom and Gomorrah...fiyah pon such slackness. It was rather funny because they didn't understand a lick of what she said...and the look on their faces was priceless. She asked them if they liked ladies or men...just rude. Jonesie and I ended up apologizing to them.

Long story short...the general thought process is that they were probably on an all guys' trip staying in Hedo to check out the lovely naked beauties (on the prowl)...or they were into each other. AA men usually don't travel to an island without a woman or without being on the lookout for one/several...even if they go under the guise of a "fishing trip".

I've seen from my own eyes..that guys in Jamaica..with their "boyz". They be all over the jamaica and visiting women. I mean honestly...they are not trying to tan...swim..they can swim here...okay drink at the bar all day...which is definitely going to lead to some trouble.

That's why everyone and every relationship is different. It was their marriage...different strokes for different folks.

I think it depends on the person. My Ex was a traveller. He and his friends went on a trips...once or twice out of the country. It was their tradition before I came in the picture. All of them are now married and they still do it.

Now if Damien came home talking about some trip..I would look at him like he's crazy...not his style. He has visited some of friends in Miami and New York but they rarely see each other.

Okay..let's say you met him and the trip was always there. He cheats...and still continues to go on trip and doesn't plan on stopping. This can be related to a guy going out all the time...know that he cheated and not wanting to back out. I'm not say by any means that all guys that go out are cheating. I just believe that you really have to watch your environment. But Shemmy, you're not going to say..it's okay for him to go...then pop up where he is with some girls...who aren't even your friends. It's just crazy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.