SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
See, my experience with this is different - One of my dearest friends just went with a bunch of the guys to Mexico - They went to fish, without their women - Of course, now they are all under swine flue quarantine - But that's a whole different topic! These are AA men -

LOL.. poor guys..

yep sus, we can't catergorize men. some men do like things that other men don't ordinarily get into.. just like all men don't like basketball and football. my ex has been on a cruise and to chill w/ the boys, some men really do have interests in these kinds of things,

like we all have said it still boils down to TRUST.. i mean u never know what ur man is doing even if he go down to the fishing hole and fish.. LOOK AT BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN.. lol

even tho that is a "me and the boys" thing to do.. he might have his mistress meet him at the cabin.. or might make a detour to her house.. if he gonna cheat he gonna cheat.. dont make the fault be that he is going to an island..

I guess in MY WORLD noticed I said in my world and I don’t mean AA world I mean mine Dada's world its more common for men to suggest they are going fishing but I'm not used to men saying they are going away anywhere more than a couple of hours away unless its Vegas.

Quana in my world your ex going on a cruise with men would have been very suspect to me. Sorry hun I just never heard of guys doing that together..

That's why everyone and every relationship is different. It was their marriage...different strokes for different folks.

I think it depends on the person. My Ex was a traveller. He and his friends went on a trips...once or twice out of the country. It was their tradition before I came in the picture. All of them are now married and they still do it.

Now if Damien came home talking about some trip..I would look at him like he's crazy...not his style. He has visited some of friends in Miami and New York but they rarely see each other.

Edited by Shemmy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus...can you help me out with your research skills? I ordered my wedding dress from China ($113.50) and now I am wondering if I will have to pay an import tax and if so how much.

Dillon, I will look when I get a sec, but tax law (and anything financial, lol) is not my forte - I think Marlita did the same - try sending her a PM, she would know -

That's why everyone and every relationship is different. It was their marriage...different strokes for different folks.

I think it depends on the person. My Ex was a traveller. He and his friends went on a trips...once or twice out of the country. It was their tradition before I came in the picture. All of them are now married and they still do it.

Now if Damien came home talking about some trip..I would look at him like he's crazy...not his style. He has visited some of friends in Miami and New York but they rarely see each other.

Exactly -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Sus...I will send her a PM.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

shemmy exactly!!..

roger is a not a "with the boys" kind of guy at all, he a loner so whether he went to cancun or down the street, him chat bout "im gonna go OOT w/ the guys a couple of days" that might have my eyebrows up a lil :huh:

but it wouldn't be becuz he went to an island.. its unfortunate that many of us (me included) are not used to it, but their are men that has been places and did some things, that can appreciate some finer things in life.. like traveling, fine dining...

mi man no affi be 100% gully .. just 50% ;):rofl::rofl:

ok i am sick to my stomach that i did not take off for the 4th of july!!! kayak has tickets to mobay right now under $400 WOW!!! i can never get a ja fare for less than $500.. i am :cry::cry:

Timeline
African American

Thanks. So that's the new term :unsure:

:rofl::rofl:

Sitting here thinking.....why are men from alcoholics anonymous going on a trip??? :lol:

Ha.......Shemmy. Just spit soda out of my nose.

i was just reading...are they supposed to carry the green card at all times??

Im not sure if hubby does or not....... hmmm

Hey Shrewdie,

The welcome letter stated that their GC must be carried on their person at all times! It was the law! However, I am going to do as Sus recommended and make color copies and laminate it and keep the original at home!

Gill

I know what that letter says. But there are all kinds of threads on here about topic. No one carries it for fear of losing it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
African American

Sitting here thinking.....why are men from alcoholics anonymous going on a trip??? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: Sorry, I was using the term bc Jawi had used it - and I was too lazy to type it out

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my husband and i have moved since he got his green card. where do i go to change our address with the immigration powers that be? online somewhere...hopefully? anybody know?

u can fill out form AR-11 online

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
African American

Ha.......Shemmy. Just spit soda out of my nose.

i was just reading...are they supposed to carry the green card at all times??

Im not sure if hubby does or not....... hmmm

Hey Shrewdie,

The welcome letter stated that their GC must be carried on their person at all times! It was the law! However, I am going to do as Sus recommended and make color copies and laminate it and keep the original at home!

Gill

I know what that letter says. But there are all kinds of threads on here about topic. No one carries it for fear of losing it.

hi all just saw this. i never new that. evan keeps his at home too. why do they need it on them? its not like the cops will pull him over and ask to see hi gc.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
African American
Thanks. So that's the new term  :unsure:
 :rofl:  :rofl:
Sitting here thinking.....why are men from alcoholics anonymous going on a trip???  :lol:
I was thing the same thing too :blush:

:rofl::bonk: Shem only u man..only u :rofl:

hi all just saw this. i never new that. evan keeps his at home too. why do they need it on them? its not like the cops will pull him over and ask to see hi gc.
they can Lita..sure can..u never saw Born Identity..he was on Germany..and the cops walking around checking everybody GC

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
African American
I was thing the same thing too :blush:

:rofl::bonk: Shem only u man..only u :rofl:

they can Lita..sure can..u never saw Born Identity..he was on Germany..and the cops walking around checking everybody GC

lol!! girl too much tv for u!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.