• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

we both like dogs...but cannot live with them inside the house..

Chat later ladies - I am leaving work early and going shopping!

good for u sus...pick me up soemthing :) how's u car ...u can answer likkle more..lata

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
so mi a hear AJ a stop feed ppl after May1st if u a fly coach?

Really? They got hip to the game huh?

Chat later ladies - I am leaving work early and going shopping!

Get it Sus!!! :thumbs: I love to shop.

i know..dem fava mi no know

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

i know aj would follow suit sooner than later. well white squawl ago bite we now. so far continental still give food pon long flights.

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That was fast INS got my I129 already... now lets see how long before they start processing humm :)

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Thanks for starting a new thread Kimmy!

I don't have much to say today....just feeling a bit down about this whole process at the moment. I'm not even sure my SO accomplished what he needed to when he went to the embassy and not hearing back from them is getting to me. I've already covered all the bases as far as what everyone has suggested so it's just hoping and waiting now but we seem to be delayed for some reason. I can't bug them every day so I just have to try my best to be patient. I've tried asking my mister about details when he went there and from what he tells me, I'm not sure things happened as they were supposed to. Oh well, I'm just throwing my hands up for right now. :(

Timeline

I don't have much to say today....just feeling a bit down about this whole process at the moment. I'm not even sure my SO accomplished what he needed to when he went to the embassy and not hearing back from them is getting to me. I've already covered all the bases as far as what everyone has suggested so it's just hoping and waiting now but we seem to be delayed for some reason. I can't bug them every day so I just have to try my best to be patient. I've tried asking my mister about details when he went there and from what he tells me, I'm not sure things happened as they were supposed to. Oh well, I'm just throwing my hands up for right now. :(

oh ells we all of our breaking point moment. keep venting you will feel better.

Hey Jakeswife, how are you today and the babies today.

boy roxie i need a chimmy at mi bed side the way how me can tinkle

Oh, wait until you are 5 months and they are laying on your bladder. You want to permantely have the chimmy glue to your xss, because getting up and down out of that bed all night will start to take a tow on you. No this is the best one every time you hear water running, you have to run to the bathroom. Trying to wash dishes becoames a 2 hr chore.

Ellis, those things you have no control over, you just have to let go. This is where you have to start having your trust in your SO. If he says he did it, then let it go, if he did it wrong, then it will just take a little longet for him to get to the end of this process, and remember everything has an ending, just that sometime it's not the ending we would have choosen. At least these kinds of mistakes and mishaps can be corrected, that's the bright note.

Ells - what's the matter?

He dropped off the forms right? I don't remember but somehow my SO got the form that is need for the medical. He never got anything in the mail so he must have gotten it from them when he turned in the sheet. ???? It's been a while now. Just keep holding on. Can'tyou call the embassy at certain times on Friday for K-1 questions? So now you're in the waiting on an interview stage, right? Ells, you're so close to the end my dear.

Timeline
Hey Jakeswife, how are you today and the babies today.

boy roxie i need a chimmy at mi bed side the way how me can tinkle

Oh, wait until you are 5 months and they are laying on your bladder. You want to permantely have the chimmy glue to your xss, because getting up and down out of that bed all night will start to take a tow on you. No this is the best one every time you hear water running, you have to run to the bathroom. Trying to wash dishes becoames a 2 hr chore.

i am already frustrated with the marching back and forth to the bathroom so the next step is to put a bed in the bathroom and sleep inna di tub or but a high chair in deh and rest mi head and put me behind pon the toilet seat.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.