SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Nat,

How are you feeling? The wisdom teeth are no joke! :ph34r:

Sus

I am praying for you that everything will will work out for the best these decisions are never easy but I know you will get through it (F)

Hey Shemmy

You know it, I am definitely in the mood for shopping, I have seen some cute outfits with you in mind already :idea:

Finally leaving work, this project is kicking my azz! Still have to go to the market Hubby is not happy :o

Nite all!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was thinking of something the other day. It seems like a lot of the petitioners and their SOs are getting through a bit easier and faster these days. I almost wonder if there's an unspoken idea circulating around at the embassy or just in general there. If people are approved and can go abroad, that means more remittances back to the home country which means more money funneling in to the country which is good for the economy. Made me wonder if that doesn't have a little something to do with approvals and things moving along a little more quickly now.

things that make you go hmmmmm...imagine the possibilities if they linked up the databases...

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline
Well, I just submitted my last final, so I am saying a prayer that she gives me a good grade (don't like this teacher, lol) - Thanks to all for the positive thoughts and PMs, it has been a he** of a week - and next weekend, I am going out with my girls and getting royally drunk, cause I deserve it!!

Too tired to go back and re-read it all - Hope everyone is doing well, and congrats Love on getting the visa so quick. Ells, I wish you were right - but it just seems to be the nature of the game with the embassy - some times they move fast, sometimes they move slow -

YEAHHH!!! Sus! so are all your finals done now? If so, breathe a sigh of relief and I say get royally drunk THIS weekend cuz you deserve it!!

I'm thinking of you..

AOS Timeline

Timeline
Nat,

How are you feeling? The wisdom teeth are no joke! :ph34r:

Sus

I am praying for you that everything will will work out for the best these decisions are never easy but I know you will get through it (F)

Hey Shemmy

You know it, I am definitely in the mood for shopping, I have seen some cute outfits with you in mind already :idea:

Finally leaving work, this project is kicking my azz! Still have to go to the market Hubby is not happy :o

Nite all!

Philly,

Which section of Philly do you live? I'm in the NE.

AOS Timeline

Timeline

The weather is terrible her got severe thunderstorm and tornado warnings .... the rain and wind are terrible it knocked my lback porch light off

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

That's so great that you were well received. That can make all the difference in a work environment. But I'm confused. I thought this job that you were talking about is IN Jamaica. I guess you haven't made the move yet.

You must have me mixed up with Jamerican :)

The story here is that two months ago, my psycho boss fired me, two weeks ago they fired her and asked me to come back!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey people :)

Had a WONDERFUL day back at work, they bought me a cake and a card and we're all going out for dinner on Friday!!

I swear I had to hold back tears!! Love them all.....

My husband and I booked to go to Jamaica for July 2nd - 12th....Who is going to be down there then???

It feels good to be appreciated doesn't it JaEnglish?

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's so great that you were well received. That can make all the difference in a work environment. But I'm confused. I thought this job that you were talking about is IN Jamaica. I guess you haven't made the move yet.

The story here is that two months ago, my psycho boss fired me, two weeks ago they fired her and asked me to come back!!!

:lol: I think I mentally combined those two story lines. I thought they were from the same person.

Sus, congrats on finishing the finals! That must feel like a load off your back.

Philly, I'm doing fine. Bored with limiting my intake to liquids only. And I can't wait to feel my lower lip again. But very little pain, which I am thankful for.

my2, hope the weather calms down.

Lovesponge, I'd need those extra couple of days to clean up. Even if that's not the norm, I want to make a good first impression.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

:lol: I think I mentally combined those two story lines. I thought they were from the same person.

Sus, congrats on finishing the finals! That must feel like a load off your back.

Philly, I'm doing fine. Bored with limiting my intake to liquids only. And I can't wait to feel my lower lip again. But very little pain, which I am thankful for.

my2, hope the weather calms down.

Lovesponge, I'd need those extra couple of days to clean up. Even if that's not the norm, I want to make a good first impression.

Im hoping it calms too ..thanks.. Im glad that your not feeling much pain

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

I am technically a Ghanaian and NO we do not celebrate Mother's Day and it is not on the WESTERN HEMISPHERE. We acknowledge Christmas, Easter, Ghana's Independence Day and other relevant holidays associated with that country.

Okay...cool.

I was thinking of something the other day. It seems like a lot of the petitioners and their SOs are getting through a bit easier and faster these days. I almost wonder if there's an unspoken idea circulating around at the embassy or just in general there. If people are approved and can go abroad, that means more remittances back to the home country which means more money funneling in to the country which is good for the economy. Made me wonder if that doesn't have a little something to do with approvals and things moving along a little more quickly now.

hahahaha...next you'll be posting dreams that you have had about the embassy. When is your interview again?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hahahaha...next you'll be posting dreams that you have had about the embassy. When is your interview again?

Interview is May 27th. My horoscope at Astrology Zone said that could be an important day....hmmmm. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

laaaaaaaaaaawd

i just spent half the day at the passport office

i am so drained

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I;m the opposite DADA my parents never yelled...but i do..i have learned to control it much better now...let me tell yuh

Guys to we see a trend in some of our Jamaican men? shutting down? is this their culture, is it society..what is it?

Sus..I'm very proud of ur decisions to not settle. I can't tell u how much..u made me proud to be a women more so more because I went thru this visa process..we love our men but we should not conform..especially when the actions of the men are unjustifiable..Our culture in Jamaica allows our men to get away with too much...we need a change

maybe women should accept the fact that they are liberated

hey Honey..how u how the biys..how ur plans going?

I have no idea why Roc shuts down.. He should know by now that I can be trusted and I want to know what’s up. I told him I fell I love with him because in the beginning when he was in his con artist mode he shared a lot with me and was very affectionate and open now that he has put his wall down slightly and showed me the true him he is the complete opposite..

O.k. legz help mi understand something if you can? Do you know why Jamaican men tend to get so upset when they see you talking to other guys? I for one know I am very friendly and yes maybe a little flirty but I guess that is because here in the states the men I have dated never had a problem with me speaking or talking to other men. I guess they knew I was going home with them at night so they were cool with it. When I’m in JA I noticed that whenever I speak to men Roc would get upset or have an attitude. The last time I was there I was talking to a gentlemen and girl Roc got off his stool and gave me a look to say that’s enough. It wasn’t a scary mi gwaan lick yuh pon yuh head look but a stern look ta say dat is enough.

This weekend we had a chat and he finally told me that he feels I am very disrespectful by always talking. He said you know what the men are going to say so why stop keep it moving. I told him well here if you do that its considered rude. No you don’t have to talk lengthy but you do acknowledge him. He disagreed and he went with his usual well here in JA that is considered disrespectful and rude.

I have no idea why Roc shuts down.. He should know by now that I can be trusted and I want to know what’s up. I told him I fell I love with him because in the beginning when he was in his con artist mode he shared a lot with me and was very affectionate and open now that he has put his wall down slightly and showed me the true him he is the complete opposite..

what are you his property? or a child he scolds evertime you speak to another man? this is ridiculous...i can understand if u start these conversations with intent but come..ur gonna become antisocial..don't lose urself in this process...and u will start blamin urself for things going wrong.

my husband knows me well enough that i speak to a man boldly infront of him it's a friend or stranger..thats just me go out andspeak to everyone..kimora has that about her and it freaks me out

so, u need a serious talk here..and i can't tell u why b/c this is not true..unless they see you as property or merchandise..mi no know

he must have owned alot of "property" in JA cause this is ignorance

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.