SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all = I am just popping in here quick, then back to my last paper - I took a vacation day, because there is no other way that I was going to get it done.

To give a brief overview on my situation - still not sure what is going on or going to happen, besides the fact that we aren't getting married this month. Long story short, we had an argument and he went into shut down mode - not calling, not answering my calls - up until this weekend when he decided he was ready to talk. We had a very long long talk last night - I still don't know what will happen or where we are going - I told him that he has a lot to prove to me - because I grew up in a family that argued, said nasty things, shut down and ignored each other, then acted like it never happened - I refuse to live my life like that - and if he can't overcome that and talk to me when he's upset, we have no future.

So, I don't know what I am feeling at the moment - still kinda numb. I don't think I am ready to just give up - but I definitely have put a wall up.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was confused too

lets see-

1) his brother

2) the bone marrow for the little boy

3) for that lady counselor

4) the blind man

5) the heart lady

6) the domestic abuse lady

7) that guy that had cancer

I thought about it a long time because I dont think they made it clear about the seven...especially #2 and 7

I remember seeing that movie a while ago.. and those were the same two that we had trouble identifying.

----------------------

I woke up and wanted a bagel from Panera Bread. But instead! I did Tony Horton's 10 Minute Cardio workout, and ate two boiled eggs for breakfast. Now it's time to catch the bus to get my wisdom teeth removed. Wish me a successful sugery!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Hey Dada wha gwann yes i was on time matter of fact i was early i feel like diddy**take that take that**

Go girl so you know you get a :star: fi de day....

So what shoes do you have on today?? LOL I need to check an see if yuh bought dem shoes or not...

Girl why Roc tell me yesterday em told his landlord ta cut his cable cut off.. :unsure: He said he just doesn’t see the sense in paying fi it when he’s never there or most of the channels don't come in or nothing is on. He said all that is ever on is some sponge bob brick pants and he doesn’t watch that.. Girl I lol but in my head I'm like o.k. so when I come I'm supposed to do what? I’m one of them people that sleeps with the tv on and I always wake so early before him because my body is on my work schedule that normally to pass the time I'll turn on the t.v. I can just picture myself laying or sitting there like :whistle: .

I have no more tears to cry this morning. On Friday, a co-worker told me that she is probably going to get fired today. She met with her boss's boss on Friday. He told her that her work was crappy and she was not performing at the level that they needed her to. The part that had me so down and sad, was that this was never told to her by her boss. She has been here for 18 months and you mean to tell me all of a sudden her work is #######. Anyways, she saved the company over $100K for a mistake she found. They don't want to discuss that. She is a professional with over 6 years of experience and they had her doing administrative assistant duties. She was so insulted because she had been given the title of Supervisor but she was doing clerical work. Now, I'm an auditor here and I pretty get to review the work of the accounting staff as well. I had absolutely no problems with her work. She was the most organized and knowledgeable of the information. I was so hurt because I didn't see where her work was #######. So she went to her managers and asked...Why hasn't this been told to me? That my work was not up to PAR!!!!! She told me that the manager looked at her and became red and tears began to well of in his eyes. She had to leave the room so that he can wipe his eyes. The other manager said...I had no problems with your work...must be another manager.

I just don't understand why or how people can treat people this way. They could've fired her at any time. But now that she began to question why was she getting treated that way, it became a big mess. I'm using VJ to vent right now. I'm so hurt but I just have to keep her and her family in the prayers. And when I even think to complain about my job, give thanks to God for having one. It's not even my battle...but I just feel so hurt for the treatment that she has received. Maybe God...I mean..I KNOW God has a plan and maybe this was not it.

Thanks for letting me vent.

KK

Timeline
Morning all = I am just popping in here quick, then back to my last paper - I took a vacation day, because there is no other way that I was going to get it done.

To give a brief overview on my situation - still not sure what is going on or going to happen, besides the fact that we aren't getting married this month. Long story short, we had an argument and he went into shut down mode - not calling, not answering my calls - up until this weekend when he decided he was ready to talk. We had a very long long talk last night - I still don't know what will happen or where we are going - I told him that he has a lot to prove to me - because I grew up in a family that argued, said nasty things, shut down and ignored each other, then acted like it never happened - I refuse to live my life like that - and if he can't overcome that and talk to me when he's upset, we have no future.

So, I don't know what I am feeling at the moment - still kinda numb. I don't think I am ready to just give up - but I definitely have put a wall up.

Sus well you know I can relate all too well. That is and will bet the one thing that concerns me about Roc. When things are bothering him or he’s upset he shuts down. Or if he is done t alking bout something we can be in the middle of our conversation and he’ll be like o.k. I’m done talking bout that, that’s it. I look at the phone like who the bleep are you talking to I’m not done and then every time I try to finish discussing it he will be like wah mi sey mi true talking bout it and if I continue to talk bout it he hangs up and wont answer the phone. See when I’m upset I’m the kind of person that until I get it alllllll off my chest I’m NOT done talking about it. Lately he has gotten a little bit better but still he is so reserved. I HATE this about him. When I’m in person I can get him to open up more because he cant hang up on me but still he gets to the point where he’ll go out in the yard or try to go to sleep…I told him communication is key to me we have to have it. In my last marriage that was one of our biggest problems and I refuse to go back into that again. Some days I feel like I can’t take this no more and I want out and then other times I’m like but I love him so. It’s like what do you do??

Oh yeah I see you took your wedding time line down but your time line until you go back is stillllllll there.. :rofl:

I was confused too

lets see-

1) his brother

4) the blind man

5) the heart lady

I thought about it a long time because I dont think they made it clear about the seven...especially #2 and 7

I remember seeing that movie a while ago.. and those were the same two that we had trouble identifying.

----------------------

I woke up and wanted a bagel from Panera Bread. But instead! I did Tony Horton's 10 Minute Cardio workout, and ate two boiled eggs for breakfast. Now it's time to catch the bus to get my wisdom teeth removed. Wish me a successful sugery!

Good Luck!!!!! I'm sure everything will be fine

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning all....

Newly- Role Call did you make it on time today?? Oh and I deserve a pat on the back it’s been ova a week and I haven’t sent any mean text…lol

Ladies-Well I didn't do much this weekend besides stay in but I did get my living room cleaned so I'm happy. Its crazy but in my house the living room always looks like a hurricane ran threw it so it took me all day to clean it (yes that's how dirty it was) so from now on there is a new sheriff in town and that living room better stay cleaned or else....

**Movie Spoiler**

O.k.. so help me ladies I watched 7 Pounds this weekend you know with Will Smith and I'm lost. I see there were 6 people that he helped save shouldn’t there be seven? Am I missing something? The movie was pretty good but I hate movies I have to think while watching it. I like to sit back and relax. I ended up watching this movie twice just to make sure I didn’t miss anything and I'm still lost. So let me know did he save 7 people or not? Or is what he did to his own life the seventh thing??

I was confused too

lets see-

1) his brother

4) the blind man

5) the heart lady

Oh o.k. so he gave the bone marrow to the little boy???? Ohh I thought he gave the bone marrow to the guy in the chair I think he is the one that you have as number 7... Oh o.k. I get it now... Yeah because he was gone to herlp the one guy but since he wasnt a good person I guess he got X off the list.

I think I am right, I may be wrong, because like you, I was confused about it.

Im really glad he didnt help that guy

what exactly did the lady tell him, do you know? besides she wanted a bath?

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Good Morning all....

Newly- Role Call did you make it on time today?? Oh and I deserve a pat on the back it’s been ova a week and I haven’t sent any mean text…lol

Ladies-Well I didn't do much this weekend besides stay in but I did get my living room cleaned so I'm happy. Its crazy but in my house the living room always looks like a hurricane ran threw it so it took me all day to clean it (yes that's how dirty it was) so from now on there is a new sheriff in town and that living room better stay cleaned or else....

**Movie Spoiler**

O.k.. so help me ladies I watched 7 Pounds this weekend you know with Will Smith and I'm lost. I see there were 6 people that he helped save shouldn’t there be seven? Am I missing something? The movie was pretty good but I hate movies I have to think while watching it. I like to sit back and relax. I ended up watching this movie twice just to make sure I didn’t miss anything and I'm still lost. So let me know did he save 7 people or not? Or is what he did to his own life the seventh thing??

I was confused too

lets see-

1) his brother

4) the blind man

5) the heart lady

Oh o.k. so he gave the bone marrow to the little boy???? Ohh I thought he gave the bone marrow to the guy in the chair I think he is the one that you have as number 7... Oh o.k. I get it now... Yeah because he was gone to herlp the one guy but since he wasnt a good person I guess he got X off the list.

I think I am right, I may be wrong, because like you, I was confused about it.

Im really glad he didnt help that guy

what exactly did the lady tell him, do you know? besides she wanted a bath?

I think that was it I'm thinking she told him how that man mistreats her and won't bath her. I thought that was kind of him to carry her out and make sure she got a bath.

Anytime KK. Well she is not gone yet so let's just keep our fingers crossed it works itself out...

Sus - You're doing a good job focusing on those papers!! :thumbs:

I pray for clarity in your life. You're a very very and mean VERY strong woman. Take care of yourself.

KK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Dada wha gwann yes i was on time matter of fact i was early i feel like diddy**take that take that**

So what shoes do you have on today?? LOL I need to check an see if yuh bought dem shoes or not...

Girl why Roc tell me yesterday em told his landlord ta cut his cable cut off.. :unsure: He said he just doesn’t see the sense in paying fi it when he’s never there or most of the channels don't come in or nothing is on. He said all that is ever on is some sponge bob brick pants and he doesn’t watch that.. Girl I lol but in my head I'm like o.k. so when I come I'm supposed to do what? I’m one of them people that sleeps with the tv on and I always wake so early before him because my body is on my work schedule that normally to pass the time I'll turn on the t.v. I can just picture myself laying or sitting there like :whistle: .

LMAO dada im sure you will find something to do :whistle: gurl i did not buy the shoes but i been noticing my lil fantasy dreams is about my shoes now and not jay lmao and you get a :star: for the no mean texting!

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I pray for clarity in your life. You're a very very and mean VERY strong woman. Take care of yourself.

KK

good morning everyone

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

KK

good morning everyone

Good morning!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK

good morning everyone

Good morning!!!

how have you been

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

LMAO dada im sure you will find something to do :whistle: gurl i did not buy the shoes but i been noticing my lil fantasy dreams is about my shoes now and not jay lmao and you get a :star: for the no mean texting!

LOL I know girl you see he called it brick pants and not square pants.... So let me guess how is your shoes and Jay in the same fantasty? I guess your sitting on the beach with him in your swim suit and your shoes on your feet?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone.

KK stay strong for your friend she will need it.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.