SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i'm probally gonna get my mom a gift card for a Spa treatment and massage :yes:

That's what I want. I've been throwing hints so we'll see.

lol..every mother wants and needs that..its the best gift..u cant go wrong with it..

I want that to, but I guess since I'm not a mother I'll have to buy it for myself. :blush:

We can go together. Mr. is not catching the hints I'm throwing :unsure:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hubby dragged me out on the track. I jogged, but I am so out of shape. my muscles are aching Other that that I feel great!

Going out to dinner for mothers day

Jogging ...thats what i NEED to do...but i know i wont last a minute..lol..i'm soooo out of shape...thats why i stick to walking..but i'm not seeing results..soo i ight just have to start jogging..

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hubby dragged me out on the track. I jogged, but I am so out of shape. my muscles are aching Other that that I feel great!

Going out to dinner for mothers day

Hi 1luv. How is the family?

Probably no-one here, but MORNING ALL!!

On my way to my 'new' job again!

Really happy to be back there, be really heartwarming how many people have said they can't wait to have me back...makes me feel loved!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone!

Good luck with the 'new' job JAE! lol! Glad you are going back under better conditions

FYI - The new 2009 Poverty Guidelines

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Probably no-one here, but MORNING ALL!!

On my way to my 'new' job again!

Really happy to be back there, be really heartwarming how many people have said they can't wait to have me back...makes me feel loved!!

good morning hope you have a great day

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Mich, lets played Spades

Nelly when you get a chance wi need ta chat.. Mi tried to go on der and play spades and all that pass a card and such I was so confused. Also when a 2 says high over it what does that mean? I’m so hooked on playing MSN spades that when ever I go on another website I get so confused and frustrated and give up. I have no idea what I did to my computer but somehow I blocked the MSN page from downloading and I have no idea how to unblock it. I have tried everything and still no go so I might have to get used to playing on the website your on once I learn the rules. Can you help me??

Timeline
I look forward to next weekend. Gyptian is coming to town and it's Mother's Day :dance: .

Does anyone have any special Mother's Day plans for you or your mother?

Well my brother and I are taking my mom to the movies and then to Morton's for dinner. I hope he knows I'm only pitching in on the movie part...lol

Timeline
... Nat, I must miss you and your SO, alot because our guest that are here now I have called her Natalie, each time I have spoke to her! lol Bad part about it she kept answering me as Natalie, were her name. And ofcourse now my Sweetie is calling her Natalie as well. rofl...

I guess "Natalie" does have a beautiful ring to it! :lol: My cousin & I are heading to Negril in 2 weeks. I want to go to one of those restaurants you mentioned in the cliffs... what are their names again?

Nat...so sorry that you are now dreaming about the sucky VSC. The sad thing is that you can't even begin Congressional inquiry until the Processing Time for VSC has elapsed. You are in my prayers. It's coming...I know it.

They say that but mine checked earlier...it clearly didnt do ANY good... AT ALL

Shrewdgal, you mean that someone actually checked on your case before the processing time? I don't mind if my case takes longer to get approved, I just want to know that it isn't lost. Might they be able to tell me that?

I was gonna call at work today, but my manager happened to come to this location today and is sitting across the hall from me. Guess I'll wait until after work.

yes, they checked, but the VSC told them some big mess (basically what they tell us) and it went on for months and months..and mine actually WAS lost.

it probably depends on the quality of your congressman

It woudlnt hurt to try

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Good Morning all....

Newly- Role Call did you make it on time today?? Oh and I deserve a pat on the back it’s been ova a week and I haven’t sent any mean text…lol

Ladies-Well I didn't do much this weekend besides stay in but I did get my living room cleaned so I'm happy. Its crazy but in my house the living room always looks like a hurricane ran threw it so it took me all day to clean it (yes that's how dirty it was) so from now on there is a new sheriff in town and that living room better stay cleaned or else....

**Movie Spoiler**

O.k.. so help me ladies I watched 7 Pounds this weekend you know with Will Smith and I'm lost. I see there were 6 people that he helped save shouldn’t there be seven? Am I missing something? The movie was pretty good but I hate movies I have to think while watching it. I like to sit back and relax. I ended up watching this movie twice just to make sure I didn’t miss anything and I'm still lost. So let me know did he save 7 people or not? Or is what he did to his own life the seventh thing??

Timeline

Mawning yardies *yarn* i had my lil sis and my god daughter this weekend and omg is all i got to say about that! you should see a 8 & 6 yr old doing single ladies funny funny funny lol

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
Good Morning all....

Newly- Role Call did you make it on time today?? Oh and I deserve a pat on the back it’s been ova a week and I haven’t sent any mean text…lol

Ladies-Well I didn't do much this weekend besides stay in but I did get my living room cleaned so I'm happy. Its crazy but in my house the living room always looks like a hurricane ran threw it so it took me all day to clean it (yes that's how dirty it was) so from now on there is a new sheriff in town and that living room better stay cleaned or else....

**Movie Spoiler**

O.k.. so help me ladies I watched 7 Pounds this weekend you know with Will Smith and I'm lost. I see there were 6 people that he helped save shouldn’t there be seven? Am I missing something? The movie was pretty good but I hate movies I have to think while watching it. I like to sit back and relax. I ended up watching this movie twice just to make sure I didn’t miss anything and I'm still lost. So let me know did he save 7 people or not? Or is what he did to his own life the seventh thing??

I was confused too

lets see-

1) his brother

2) the bone marrow for the little boy

3) for that lady counselor

4) the blind man

5) the heart lady

6) the domestic abuse lady

7) that guy that had cancer

I thought about it a long time because I dont think they made it clear about the seven...especially #2 and 7

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Hey Dada wha gwann yes i was on time matter of fact i was early i feel like diddy**take that take that**

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Yeah. Since I did not grow up here I opt out of the mother's day and other holidays. Except for the one's I like--New Year's Eve, Cinco De Mayo etc. any holiday that celebrates drinking. Everyone at work knows I don't celebrate holidays so they sign me up to work for all holidays. I don't mind. My daughter does not mind either her father's family make up for all that. They even celebrate groundhog day and flag day with a barbecue. My mom just gets her birthday and a kiss and hug for Mother's Day!

Where did you grow up? I thought most countries at least on the western hemisphere celebrate Mother's day.

I look forward to next weekend. Gyptian is coming to town and it's Mother's Day :dance: .

Does anyone have any special Mother's Day plans for you or your mother?

Where is Gyptian going to be? I love his songs.. Never seen him perform though. :blush:

Timeline
Good Morning all....

**Movie Spoiler**

I was confused too

lets see-

1) his brother

2) the bone marrow for the little boy

3) for that lady counselor

4) the blind man

5) the heart lady

6) the domestic abuse lady

7) that guy that had cancer

I thought about it a long time because I dont think they made it clear about the seven...especially #2 and 7

Oh o.k. so he gave the bone marrow to the little boy???? Ohh I thought he gave the bone marrow to the guy in the chair I think he is the one that you have as number 7... Oh o.k. I get it now... Yeah because he was gone to herlp the one guy but since he wasnt a good person I guess he got X off the list.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.