SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yardies have a safe and blessed weekend... all those going through hardship and pain right now i wish yall the best and will be in my prayers..

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

HEY KK, SUS HOW ARE YOU LADIES DOING ON THIS FRIDAY EVENING....

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OONUH NO LAUGH AFta Gilli yuh hear she no sane more time...it no normal fi one smaddy so dyam chipper..LOL

Hush wid yuh hole miserable self Ms. Ottie Hottie!! :lol: It was a lang depressing week han mi git tiyad fuh si halla deh *sigh* and sad face dem! Just wanted sittin' fuh cheer yuh hup!

Thank you mi Dharling Sunny fuh aving mi back! Yuh done knoa ow Ms. Ottie stay when she ready! :devil:

:lol: :lol:...Good ting wi love har same weh!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hey all - I know I have been MIA, but work is shyt right now - they started the terminations in our dept, so far two down and everyone is on eggshells - on top of that, tomorrow is my last day of class and I am so behind, plus have finals =

If that's not enough stress, as things stand right now, the wedding is off - will explain more later - no other women, no typical issues - just trusting my gut instead of my heart, since it's broken at the moment. I will explain more later, but I have to try to shut this out and get through my finals - don't know how I will though.

Please keep comments about this here and not on FB - I have people on my FB page that I don't want to deal with about this now.

Hi Sus,

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))

Good Luck on your finals! I know you will ace it!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Mawning ladies

Sus you are in my prayers and i hope everything work out for you chicka...

ummm so this guy at my job got laid off today for sleeping at the job overnight and his position is now available i already got confirmation that the next admin position to open up will be mines if i wanted... the only thing is the position only pay about 4 grand more a year and its a bigger work load but if i take the position i will not be under the hands of my now supervisor that has it out for me any suggestions ppl??? more work & a lil more pay vs lil work same pay & bi*ch #### supervisor?

Peace of Mind is Priceless! Just let your spirit guide you in your decision.

Rooting for you!

SG

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
*sigh*

Is wah appentuh yuh? :unsure:

that's what's in the air lately !!!..mi tun lawny...:)

:lol: ...Lawd...C'mon Man it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dat haffi good fuh sittin'!!

tgif.jpg Kimmy smile!... :D

OK. Who put my picture on here? I thought I was looking hot that day. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

event.png

Timeline
... Nat, I must miss you and your SO, alot because our guest that are here now I have called her Natalie, each time I have spoke to her! lol Bad part about it she kept answering me as Natalie, were her name. And ofcourse now my Sweetie is calling her Natalie as well. rofl...

I guess "Natalie" does have a beautiful ring to it! :lol: My cousin & I are heading to Negril in 2 weeks. I want to go to one of those restaurants you mentioned in the cliffs... what are their names again?

Nat...so sorry that you are now dreaming about the sucky VSC. The sad thing is that you can't even begin Congressional inquiry until the Processing Time for VSC has elapsed. You are in my prayers. It's coming...I know it.

They say that but mine checked earlier...it clearly didnt do ANY good... AT ALL

Shrewdgal, you mean that someone actually checked on your case before the processing time? I don't mind if my case takes longer to get approved, I just want to know that it isn't lost. Might they be able to tell me that?

I was gonna call at work today, but my manager happened to come to this location today and is sitting across the hall from me. Guess I'll wait until after work.

Hey Nat,

The one in particular is "On the Rocks" they have really good food.

Also "Sips and Bites" is up the cliff they have good food and great service.

In town past Scotia Bank the first building on the left (with an up stairs) going toward the cliffs. On the first floor there is Mrs. Bucks Restaurant. although she is only opened until around 6pm. Her food is great and she deliveries.

Sorry I wont be here I leave for Saint Louis May 11th. But hopefully I will see you the next time you are here

Muah (Blowing Kisses at one of the sweetest couples I have ever me in Jamaica)

Happy Eating:)

YAY! I can't wait to meet ya! We are planning to have St. Louis region VJ meeting whenever you get here. Bring rum and that SPECIAL cake I have been hearing about.

Hi Everyone. I am home sick today and have been drinking my special "hot tady?" Half a cup of rum and .......oh I forgot what else. So sorry for the multiple posts. VJ ROCKS!!!!

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning yardies!!!

still trying to wake up

i went to church and didn't come home till 2 am -_-

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning VJ family, here is a coupon for mother's day

To the Friends and Family of FTD,

[/color]

Please use this special FTD Friends and Family offer to enjoy your Mother’s Day flowers at a 25% discount. You are welcome to pass this offer along to others who might like to send flowers this Mother’s Day.

We hope you all have a wonderful Mother’s Day!

[/size]

FTD_top_logo_ban_md09_1.jpg

viral_md09_mf_v1.jpg

FTD_footer_ban_std09_1.jpg

This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Offer subject to change without notice.

love.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, All

For some reason, I woke up at 7:30am on a SATURDAY. Watching Carmen Jones then going back to sleep...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*sigh*

Is wah appentuh yuh? :unsure:

that's what's in the air lately !!!..mi tun lawny...:)

:lol: ...Lawd...C'mon Man it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dat haffi good fuh sittin'!!

tgif.jpg Kimmy smile!... :D

OK. Who put my picture on here? I thought I was looking hot that day. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wah di ras...how mi neva si dis yah picha....wat a baxide...mi gi har props cause she brave no baxide....ahahaaaa

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies, I got up early this morning and reached over to hug my boo and then realized he was not there :cry:

I know he is coming very soon but for some reason I still miss him very much.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.