~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did my computer cut it off? Lovesponge, then what happened? You can't leave me hanging like that!!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i really like hearing about the interviews

i don't know why but it really encourages me when i read about the interviews, esp the smooth ones

congrats again LS

you must have felt like the world was lifted off your shoulders after u got approved

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks for the responses everyone :wub:

No, we did not get married there. I will be filing for the fiance' visa in the next month.

The rings are actually Christian chastity rings, they say "true love waits".

We are wearing them as a promise ring of sorts :)

:thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey RegAl **waving** dang what the hell Jay acts scared to dance around me but when we met he wanted to wine wine wine all night **free feels** lmao

Hey Newly!! LOL!! Al asked me to wine too but at the time I was like " What is that??"...so now I know. I wanto to learn more becasue we go to ALOT of parties when I'm home

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

Timeline

LOVESPONGE!!!!!!! Where did you go...

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

cont... He said YES and she was sold. He said she started stamping everything and called me back over. She saw me with the album in my hands and asked to see the pictures. She wasnt even looking at them. Then she said Congratulations, go pay DHL. We were both like Thank You :jest::jest:

From my own experience and watching other interviews(yes all your business is out there), it really seems like they want to approve you. They seem real compassionate and understanding. The only people that were denied were people who did not have crucial documents(medical, police cert, and affadavid of support). Even then they really tried to work with these people by giving them the blue slip and telling them exactly what they needed when they came back.(like they didnt know)

So I would say, as long as you have a legitimate relationship and all your docs are in order, you have ABSOLUTELY nothing to worry about.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
JA Princess.. Oh my goodness is all I can say and I thank you for sharing that experience with me. As I read it my whole mouth just dropped and I was like oh my goodness. I’m not sure if he can EVER do anything as tender as that moment. I thought that was so sweet the way he said momma I brought someone here I would like you to meet. Like oh my goodness I'm speechless and that is so not like me..... WOW!!!!

DaDa, I don't even know you but I would tend to agree with you...about the speechless part!

JAPrincess' story was like reading from a book...very heartwarming..I could picture the scene from her writing

AOS Timeline

Timeline
Hey Yardies, I am back and Happy as hell :jest:

Welcome back and congrats!! Where's the mister??

He is still there packing and getting ready, I had to get back to work.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

owwwwww go ls go ls go ls is your mind racing like mi man soon com :)

Yes I am so excited am checking that DHL like crazy, but it just says shipment on hold (whatever that means)

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
cont... He said YES and she was sold. He said she started stamping everything and called me back over. She saw me with the album in my hands and asked to see the pictures. She wasnt even looking at them. Then she said Congratulations, go pay DHL. We were both like Thank You :jest::jest:

From my own experience and watching other interviews(yes all your business is out there), it really seems like they want to approve you. They seem real compassionate and understanding. The only people that were denied were people who did not have crucial documents(medical, police cert, and affadavid of support). Even then they really tried to work with these people by giving them the blue slip and telling them exactly what they needed when they came back.(like they didnt know)

So I would say, as long as you have a legitimate relationship and all your docs are in order, you have ABSOLUTELY nothing to worry about.

She didn't ask you one question! Good for you Lovesponge! Congrats again....did they say how long until he gets his passport back?

Yes I am so excited am checking that DHL like crazy, but it just says shipment on hold (whatever that means)

It means they haven't gotten the passport from the Embassy, once they do the status on the DHL page will change.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

She didn't ask you one question! Good for you Lovesponge! Congrats again....did they say how long until he gets his passport back?

It means they haven't gotten the passport from the Embassy, once they do the status on the DHL page will change.

Ok I figured something like that, They didnt say how long it was gonna be.

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

She was sold from his interview, she did not ask me one question. :no:

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

nat when u say "relationship styles" that is RIGHT ON THE MARK my girl.. i keep telling my ex, he is not wrong for what he did or didn't do, its just not the way i wanted to roll in a relationship.. thats why that book "the 5 love languages" is a necessity as well..

b4 i read it.. i had caught on to the "relationship style" thing.. my husband didnt feel loved sometimes.. i don't care how much i told him, i gave him after work massages, i make dates w/ him, it was nice but it didn't hold much weight w/ him .. but he would go BANANAS when i would have a HOME COOKED dinner ready after work instead of us going out and when i had been cleaning all day and the house smelled of pine sol when he entered.. those kinds of things i TRIED to do more even tho i am not the best cook or housekeeper, but when i saw how special it made him feel i was like OKAY...

but he never caught on to the fact that my style was to hear compliments, get kisses and hugs and spend quality time.. i would tell him, but i guess he didn't think it was that important as long as he was do the THINGS that meant love to him.. taking out trash, paying the bills, maintaining our home. etc

u gotta get somebody that has ur same style or is at least willing to understand ur style and adapt.. the book is an oldie but a goodie..

Timeline

Ok I figured something like that, They didnt say how long it was gonna be.

Lovesponge..I'm excited and anxious for you!

AOS Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.