SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat..it seem like the book is a daily entries. Me and my husband like books like this. I brought a Joyce Myers daily inspiration book..daily devotion...lol..I didn't even know he was reading it. lol

KK

yes.. each "dare" is supposed to guide u to forming a stronger bond of unconditional love.. i would want to read it w/ my SO every couple of years as a refresher.. i bet this could have saved my marriage, if hubby was open to it.. there are so many things "some" men don't understand about the emotional part of a relationship.. it things look good on the surface they think its all good..

I just purchased the book from Amazon.com :dance::dance: Dang I should've gotten two. One for my friend she is getting married next year.

I love being married. It's so nice coming home and sharing out day experiences with each other. Then we separate..I go upstairs and watch my reality shows and he goes downstairs..and watches...his First 48 and Speed channel. lol

Me too, KK. I emailed you info on a vow renewal ceremony.

I gotta check this book out.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
and take a chance on that love. And it doesn't help to have someone come along and say "I told you so!" That's just plain petty and does nothing to open up someone's eyes to the 'dangers' of involving one's self with a Jamaican.

Yup, a Jamaican can will do anything to get here !

:blink: ...mi ah guh sit back han si where dis ah guh...before mi start!... :angry:

my response shoulde have been--- Jamaican that will do anything to get here !

shaun i forgot to tell u..ur ring is beautiful !

Thank you Luv!

SG Marley's little face really cracks me up in that picture everytime I see it.

Me too! You have a wonderful and smart daughter!

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey RegAl **waving** dang what the hell Jay acts scared to dance around me but when we met he wanted to wine wine wine all night **free feels** lmao

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just purchased the book from Amazon.com :dance::dance: Dang I should've gotten two. One for my friend she is getting married next year.

I love being married. It's so nice coming home and sharing out day experiences with each other. Then we separate..I go upstairs and watch my reality shows and he goes downstairs..and watches...his First 48 and Speed channel. lol

i was just gonna say, kudos to hubby for reading the book without u even suggesting it!! ive told u b4 he seems like a winner FOR REAL.. i love a man open to ideas and change..thats what i love about roger, his pride doesnt get in the way..THAT MUCH lol

and ain't married life wonderful?? i can't wait to do it again.. lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello All!

Congratulations Roxcie!

JA Princess - Now, that is love! May you have a blissful journey!

This is a reaffirmation to me that Love is Alive!

Welcome Back Lovesponge!

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardies, I am back and Happy as hell :jest:

welcome back and hearty congrats

tell us about the interview

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Hey Yardies, I am back and Happy as hell :jest:

owwwwww go ls go ls go ls is your mind racing like mi man soon com :)

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome back Lovesponge...spill the details!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat..it seem like the book is a daily entries. Me and my husband like books like this. I brought a Joyce Myers daily inspiration book..daily devotion...lol..I didn't even know he was reading it. lol

KK

joel osteen has a book of daily readings which is VERY good!

Oh wow! I like both of them. I just book a book today by Steven Scott. I saw him on Paula White. It's called " The Richest man who ever lived" teachings from King Solomon

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JA Princess.. Oh my goodness is all I can say and I thank you for sharing that experience with me. As I read it my whole mouth just dropped and I was like oh my goodness. I’m not sure if he can EVER do anything as tender as that moment. I thought that was so sweet the way he said momma I brought someone here I would like you to meet. Like oh my goodness I'm speechless and that is so not like me..... WOW!!!!

Timeline

Ok here goes: We arrived at the Embassy at 7:15 our apt was for 7:30. There was a 2 lines there one everlasting line(dont go on that one) and one for filing. The filing line is the one that we go on and it is much shorter. We went through security and two more line until we got to the room where they do the actual interviews at the windows. Word of advise wear comfortable shoes because you might be standing for most of the time and BRING A PEN.

We finally got called by a young lady about 10:00 for the prescreening and we were missing the ds157. I dont know what happened, I must have totally overlooked that form. Anyway by this time we were nervous as hell because we had to leave the line and fill two of these forms out. My poor boo's hands were shaking and sweating like crazy plus I was on top of him telling him to hurry up.

Ok, we went back to the same lady and turned in the paperwork. She asked him: have you ever been married? NO and have you ever been outside the country? NO.

She then sent him to do fingerprints. After about another 30min a different lady calls us and she swears us in. She said to me are you Loria? Yes I am. Then she smiled at me and I smiled back. She said I am going to seperate you two and ask you questions. i left and my boo said she asked him 3 questions: When did we meet? 2 years ago

Where did we meet? At a party in Portland, Long Bay, and When was the last time you saw her? Feb 14. She then said VALENTINES DAY!

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK

joel osteen has a book of daily readings which is VERY good!

I have this one. It is very encouraging and uplifting, as Joel always is. His church is around the corner from my job... which I'm reminded of every time I leave work late on Wednesdays. TONS of traffic. I like the services there, but not the overhead (traffic, parking) associated with attending Lakewood.

yes.. each "dare" is supposed to guide u to forming a stronger bond of unconditional love.. i would want to read it w/ my SO every couple of years as a refresher.. i bet this could have saved my marriage, if hubby was open to it.. there are so many things "some" men don't understand about the emotional part of a relationship.. it things look good on the surface they think its all good..

This is SO TRUE. My ex and I were on & off for 3 years. I told him a few times that it wasn't the kind of relationship I liked, and that I knew he wasn't to be my future husband since we liked a different relationship style. Yet he was SHOCKED when I came back from my 4th trip to Jamaica and gave him the deuces. I was like, "Huh?? I've been telling you for months that this wasn't working." But he thought it was just talk, cause I stayed with him anyway. :no: Poor thing.

I'm gonna look for it used online when I get home from work.

I'm concerned about the tv. My Steven isn't into watching tv at all, but I definitely like to get my reality shows in. Hopefully I can get him hooked on American Idol/America's Next Top Model/Hell's Kitchen/Top Chef/What Not to Wear/So You Think You Can Dance, et cetera. :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.