DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WE are so happy.......

:dance: CONGRATS ROX!!!! :dance: That's great news!! Now...it begins in earnest!!!!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You are coming????? How many of you are coming? Oh, I'm so excited!!!!!

Yup!! If A get's here then we will drive out so there will be the 4 of us and will make a week of the trip. But if not, I will just fly for a long weekend.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanxz guy :) no this guy is miserable he is one of the big bosses literally he is racist and sexist and im not the one to throw names but his ways have been going on long before i even started at the job, he threw his cane at one of his assisistants anyway i just gotta pray about it the devil stay busy...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Joel just called me back and asked me...Baby you still going on your trip next week now... I'm like yup...we still have a little time before they schedule us for an interview. And this will be my last trip before he is fully included in our life.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
im sad... ive been sick for a while back and forth to the hospital with this digestion problem sumtimes i cant even walk the pain is so bad well my boss just called me into his office and gave me a final notice that if im late again i will be terminated :crying: if it's not one thing it's another!

Aww newly and how long does that stay on your record? Is it 3, 6 months or a year? I read about your digestion problems and how bad it can get. Do the docs have an idea on what can cure it? Surgery, medication, change of diet what? Its not a gallbladder thing is it? I just had mines removed last year and man oh man the problems that thing caused me on most days I thought I was going to DIE!!! I’m just curious are there any diagnosis for fixtures in site?

I dont even know and if i was to ask him i would probably have to go madea on that a$$ but the only solution is to change diet and surgery i already stopped eating redmeat and the doctors refuse to give me surgery its not gallbladder but it is similar i just have to arrive to wrk on time i have to blame myself as well if i dont give nobody anything to complain about i wouldnt have a problem

yeah kimmy i am going to start looking

Congrads Rox I know ur excited :) :)

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz..wah gwaan inna jamdung

tax tax and more tax!!

bracing for a decrease in pay because they are taxing di likkle benefits mi used to get

This is just criminal what the government is doing to the average person there! I don't know how it runs there but seems there is a lot of mis-spent money and greedy people who already have fat pockets while the working people continue to get more and more taken from them. This gas tax is ridiculous but even more outrageous is taxing salt, oats, fish and soups....these are all things many live on and cook with regularly. It really seems that they are always trying to keep the small man down. :protest::ranting:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright, I'm out of here...going to my water aerobics class.

I hope we have a fun instructor with some good music.

Me too! I have an Afro-Fusion dance class tonght. and a Soul dancing class tomorrow night...just stuff to keep the tension away

:yes: Yes..I like to exercise...I really do...it helps to relax me from a long day at work. :yes:

I do too. I started taking kickboxing again to release some stress and frustration. I pretend to beat up my co-worker :bonk: I really DISLIKE her. I'm getting in shape so I whip her butt.

Quana - so proud of your baby girl. It's a great feeling. My daughter got accept to a summer program at American University.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yup!! If A get's here then we will drive out so there will be the 4 of us and will make a week of the trip. But if not, I will just fly for a long weekend.

Well, if you need a place to stay, I can squeeze you into my little house. It will be tight; but we can manage. If just you, no problems whatsoever. Think about it.

I'm so excited to finally meet you. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, if you need a place to stay, I can squeeze you into my little house. It will be tight; but we can manage. If just you, no problems whatsoever. Think about it.

I'm so excited to finally meet you. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I am excited to and this wedding is going to be so much fun! Ryon4life is coming too.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.