SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright, I'm out of here...going to my water aerobics class.

I hope we have a fun instructor with some good music.

Me too! I have an Afro-Fusion dance class tonght. and a Soul dancing class tomorrow night...just stuff to keep the tension away

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright, I'm out of here...going to my water aerobics class.

I hope we have a fun instructor with some good music.

Me too! I have an Afro-Fusion dance class tonght. and a Soul dancing class tomorrow night...just stuff to keep the tension away

sounds fun reg.. maybe i should look for CLASSES so i dont have to be going out late nights on weekdays to CLUBS :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WOOOOOOWWWWWWW i had alot of catching up to do i feel so emotionally drained i felt sad mad confused all in one omg Awake i feel so bad that is the worst from your post you seem very nice... but that mofo bitc#a$$ ####### have the nerve(i do believe that most men not all cheat but it's how you handle and you're ish!) the lack of respect as his wife is crazy! i am a believer in karma and surly do know what goes around comes around i feel there is no need to feel foolish because i know all of us had the thought cross our mind before about "what if" but when you do things with good intentions it comes back to you and vise versa there are signs to look out for but you can't predict what a person is thinking,skeeming or plans are with you. awake just know whatever dont break you only make you stronger and this is all in god plans he put us through certain things to prepare us for something better that jerk will just show you to appreciate the real man that is going to come your way! my heart goes out to you

I'm doing so much catching up congrads to all that need them and woieeeeee my mind is spinning i aint do ish all day and have the nerve to be getting a attitude at anybody asking question disturbing my catch up session!

oh oh oh **yes Dada in my NYC accent** Who da fack have the nerve to be sending pms basking in anyone misery whoever was doing that ish need to log off and find out who the hell facking there man while they sending pms and last but not least tell that skeet bucket to take her #### down to the nearest medicade office have them pay for that ish

i had to get holy and hood all at the same time!

I was wondering where you were?? Yeah girl I can imagine you talking cause your NY accent is so on point. As soon as you opened your mouth I was like yup she's from New York... lol

Jay nearly took off my head one time because i seriously dont know what is a NY accent how do we sound? lmao Jay said something about my accent and i was like what New yorkers dont have accents i think we just talk how everybody else should talk lol lol lol i know i know... oddly this is in the mind of many NYers

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl::rofl: Girl do I feel you pain. I'm already worried mi next flight is in Charlotte and they do the same thing. Let me off at gate A and I have to get to gate D. Now they have people movers but this time mi layover is ongle 30 minutes!! Cha!!! Mi tink that man that is behind the 50 million pound challenge is deciding mi layovers. Someone is determined to mek me exercise. I feel sorry for dem people in front of me because I'll have to shove mi way off de plane to make sure I get there in 30 minutes..

DaDa, do you have a way to change your seat assignment on your flight? I always change my seating once I book my ticket on American. If it's a very short layover and I have to rush, I try to change my seat to one closer to the front of the plane so I get to exit before everyone at the back. Just a thought for ya. :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!! YARDIES !! HEY ELLS!!

hey u mentioned about that skyventure thing?? hmmm...

i've done it before..when i was in orlando..i did it with my ex..but needless to say i was sooo much FUN !!

its crazy..exciting..and quite an adventure..i loved it...now i'm ready for the real thing !!

YAY FOR YOUR *Heart* ells...and best wishes to u on ur interview !! ..i really cant wait to get to that point ..i'm mmailing off my k-1 this month FINALLY !!

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.