SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My mister was very briefly in one of the I love New York episodes when they were in Jamaica. He said she looked crazy with her big fake breasts and everything. LOL! He's seen all kinds of nuttiness on the job there with tourists from Hedo and Grand Lido coming along. Enough silicone, piercings and tanned nether regions to last a lifetime! :lol:

------------------

I have always said I would love to work at Hendo just for a week. I bet you go home with the BEST stories!!!!

In JA, you don't even have to work at Hedo (mister does NOT just to clarify) to see the craziness! They do touristy things but they usually do it in a lot less clothing than the average tourist. :lol: The one thing I know is that if I ever stayed there (not my style so would never but you know...), I WOULD NOT ride the water bike! You don't know if they sterilize those seats after each rider! :no:

Sounds like fun. I love adventure so I would enjoy it. I want to skydive one day.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy, don't go to Jamaica, go to one of the other islands. Let Jamaica be your and his get away and goin home trip. There are so many other beautiful caribbean island out there, try one of them.

there is no other !

Hey Kimmy, oh yes there is...(laughing), Come with me to the British Virgin Island next week... There is room, booked a 3 bedroom condo, two people backed out.

Kimmy, I agree. I don't have any travel partners plus I would like to experience other islands with Damien. Some of my friends are going to JA next month so I'm thinking about it. It may not happen cuz I wouldn't feel right being there without him.

Umm I can relate to you on that. When I went in Feb I stayed at the Riu hotel with my family and son. Roc did not and I felt so out of sorts. It was so hard going to the hotel at night while he went home. I was like a kid most nights I was like I want to go with you. Well he was only with me part of the trip the rest of the trip he decided to go back to work because my son and family was taking up all my time. I swear once he left it didn’t feel the same. I knew the that if I was in JA without him it wouldn’t be the same.

Timeline
Sounds like fun. I love adventure so I would enjoy it. I want to skydive one day.

me too wakey!.. my daughter had this quiz book yesterday.. and it was like what would u rather do scuba dive, sky dive or bungee jump..

i had never really thought about it, but i think i wanna skydive too, so cool to be floating in the air..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Heck yeah you know he tapped that.. (Oops am I allowed to say that) :huh:

Dada! Can't take you nowhere. You need a time out. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

me too wakey!.. my daughter had this quiz book yesterday.. and it was like what would u rather do scuba dive, sky dive or bungee jump..

i had never really thought about it, but i think i wanna skydive too, so cool to be floating in the air..

They have one of those places near me where it simulates sky diving in one of those big wind chambers. That seems pretty fun without actually having to jump out of a plane. If I ever had the extra money to do it, I probably would try it at least once! :whistle:

http://www.skyventure.com/tunnellocations/default.aspx

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline
My mister was very briefly in one of the I love New York episodes when they were in Jamaica. He said she looked crazy with her big fake breasts and everything. LOL! He's seen all kinds of nuttiness on the job there with tourists from Hedo and Grand Lido coming along. Enough silicone, piercings and tanned nether regions to last a lifetime! :lol:

------------------

I have always said I would love to work at Hendo just for a week. I bet you go home with the BEST stories!!!!

In JA, you don't even have to work at Hedo (mister does NOT just to clarify) to see the craziness! They do touristy things but they usually do it in a lot less clothing than the average tourist. :lol: The one thing I know is that if I ever stayed there (not my style so would never but you know...), I WOULD NOT ride the water bike! You don't know if they sterilize those seats after each rider! :no:

That's nasty.. point blank.

Dada - I just realized that you have your count down to Jamaica on your siggy.

KK its been there since I was at 1 month 1 week and 3 days...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They have one of those places near me where it simulates sky diving in one of those big wind chambers. That seems pretty fun without actually having to jump out of a plane. If I ever had the extra money to do it, I probably would try it at least once! :whistle:

interesting

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

i would try that too.. i love. love, love adventure.. thanks ells.. oh i remember reading how ur profile name came about, tooo cute...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill, I thought Honey posted a travel agency that did participate in a vacation law-away plan. That would be a great thing. Family vacations can be expense, not just the cost of the trip but everything else leading up to the trip.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...let me go look!! Thanks Rox!

It is www.marzouca.com

Thanks Dills!! :thumbs:

Bless-up,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon everyone!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

KK its been there since I was at 1 month 1 week and 3 days...

Sorry...they block pictures sometime from my work computer. Sometimes it's there and other times it's not.

I swear it's like HOney ..done left us...and you have joined us...you're so funny.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Anyone watch Tough Love or Millionaire Matchmaker?

BTW all this talk about the cake has me curious. Does anyone know how to get it in the US?

JG- Please ask Journee to bring some with her. :thumbs:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Anyone watch Tough Love or Millionaire Matchmaker?

BTW all this talk about the cake has me curious. Does anyone know how to get it in the US?

JG- Please ask Journee to bring some with her. :thumbs:

You trying to get journee in trouble????

I watch both shows.....I love it!!

I also watch the real housewives....for every city.

Afternoon everyone!

You have your NOA1 already :thumbs:

Moving right along...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.