• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
They sent out an email but I don't check my email before I go to work. I don't think they can let us in the building since there was a small fire and the electric company needs to come out to fix the transformer.

Can't believe Philly hasn't contacted anyone!

Be grateful! That reminds me of when I was in high school - General Electric was down the street, and at least once a month a squirrel would fry itself on the wires and knock the power out, so we got to go home!

My sister had an issue yesterday - she kept getting power surges - then she smelled smoke - when she looked in the cabinet under the TV, there was smoke coming out and the plugs were melted - They lost 1 tv, a computer, and the phone - neighbors lost other stuff - but apparently the electric company had a similar problem in another area of town which caused a fire - when they called the UI, it took them 3 hours to come out - after the fire dept had arrived - the fire chief was pissed, because he said they should have been out at the first report since they had a similar issue already - If it had happened at night, someone could have lost their house!

Remind me about Philly? Interview?

Yup, she's in Jamaica now -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey JG :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
They sent out an email but I don't check my email before I go to work. I don't think they can let us in the building since there was a small fire and the electric company needs to come out to fix the transformer.

Can't believe Philly hasn't contacted anyone!

Be grateful! That reminds me of when I was in high school - General Electric was down the street, and at least once a month a squirrel would fry itself on the wires and knock the power out, so we got to go home!

My sister had an issue yesterday - she kept getting power surges - then she smelled smoke - when she looked in the cabinet under the TV, there was smoke coming out and the plugs were melted - They lost 1 tv, a computer, and the phone - neighbors lost other stuff - but apparently the electric company had a similar problem in another area of town which caused a fire - when they called the UI, it took them 3 hours to come out - after the fire dept had arrived - the fire chief was pissed, because he said they should have been out at the first report since they had a similar issue already - If it had happened at night, someone could have lost their house!

Remind me about Philly? Interview?

Yup, she's in Jamaica now -

Fire scares the ####### out of me!

What time was her interview? Today?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

This is the second time - my brother in law torched the back of the garage a few months back - what's scary about this is it was a power surge from the electricity that caused it -

Her interview was last Thurs, I think - but she hasn't let anyone know what happened -

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Fires scare me too...speaking of someone is frying chicken and just went and sat down in the living room and is watching TV!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

This is the second time - my brother in law torched the back of the garage a few months back - what's scary about this is it was a power surge from the electricity that caused it -

Her interview was last Thurs, I think - but she hasn't let anyone know what happened -

Oh Oh.....that's usually not a good sign around here. I hope she's okay.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Remember everyone Philly has family in Jamaica. Also, Philly and her husband will need to pack up their house before he leaves. She menitioned that she was hooking up with some cousins in from England and that they were going to the beach on the Negil side for the Easter holiday.

Timeline

No, I knew she was still in JA - I think she was planning to stay till he got the visa back - We need to make a new rule though - at least one yardie has to get a text from the interviewee so that they can report back!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No, I knew she was still in JA - I think she was planning to stay till he got the visa back - We need to make a new rule though - at least one yardie has to get a text from the interviewee so that they can report back!

:thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wha gwan Yardies, Anybody has the number to the vermont center?

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.