• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

DADA..............no "tea" for you!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Good morning Wakey, are you packing to take his stuff to the goodwill this morning. Today is a New day, now you start living for you...

Don't burn them, you have too much class for that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shawn, yes I agree ALL MEN are not dogs, but the only mistake she made here was giving her love and trust to someone who didn't deserve it.

In my eyes, she is a Queen of all Queens. Wakey hasn't lost a thing, she has only gained, and GOD will show that to her in due time.

Now, the brother that has to go back to the Yard, uhm, only You Jamaican men can tell him, what a rass azz stupid, fool he is.

Roxcie mi sorry fi her still, but she must stop di cow bawling and get di bwaay deported, him a cruff, nuh waan nutten inna life.

A bet yu a few weeks from now Awakening come back pon here come tell wi seh she get a vision from God saying that she must take him back and that everything is working out fine.......mek di man sugarcoat her and win back her heart. Or mek Pastor or some chuch brethen tell her seh dem get vision fi har, fi tek back di ole dog.

She betta know seh when yu naymn too much or yu guh yu a bed hungry wi get all type a dream and call them vision.

:rofl: you are funny. We'll all see in a few weeks then. :thumbs:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Good morning Wakey, are you packing to take his stuff to the goodwill this morning. Today is a New day, now you start living for you...

Girrllll no.. I told him to take what he could before my family came by. He was running that stuff out of the house so there is nothing but ghost of what was left. I'm rebuilding my life.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I used to use a combination of Zyrtec and Nasonex and it worked like a dream. Ironically, I am not having any issues here this year. Wondering what the hell is happening. Usually, I am a sneezing, drippy, headachy mess by now.

Maybe you removed something that you were allergic to? :whistle:

Ha ha.....maybe.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Mawnin Yardies!

:star: Happy Birthday NAT!!!!! :star:

:dance: Happy Birthday NAT!! :dance:

Filed: Timeline

Girrllll no.. I told him to take what he could before my family came by. He was running that stuff out of the house so there is nothing but ghost of what was left. I'm rebuilding my life.

That's the ATTITUDE...trust me, having been there (but in WORSE) position...ask your sis -- this too shall pass...link mi anytime u want a good laugh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies

Happy Birthday Nat!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

That's the ATTITUDE...trust me, having been there (but in WORSE) position...ask your sis -- this too shall pass...link mi anytime u want a good laugh

I told her too link you anyhow, Tre. Some advice on something you and I had in common and talked about late last year.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Is it me or is EVERYTHING he says so HARSH!!!! Since I have been on the board I have never and I mean ever seen him say something casual or o.k. it’s always beating someone down or talking bout them. If you have so many negative comments why even post?

Here's what I see, when you all see harsh words:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: shawn99.

· View this post

· Un-ignore shawn99

I just notice that today is Nat's birthday.....best wishes (F)

Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes!

Happy Birthday Nat!! Maybe now you're old enough to read Dada's emails!!

:lol: I'm 27, but I'm sure DaDa's emails would cause me to :blush::huh::o:wacko::blink::wow:

Happy Birthday Nat!!!!! And because I'm Dada I'm going to give you a tip for the day.. Did you know that if you eat an Altoid right before (fill in the blank) :wow: it give you the sensation of a peppermint patty..... :rofl::hehe:

[

Happy Birthday Nat!!!!! And because I'm Dada I'm going to give you a tip for the day.. Did you know that if you eat an Altoid right before (fill in the blank) :wow: it give you the sensation of a peppermint patty..... :rofl::hehe:

:wow::help::bonk: You don't give tips in those emails do you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.