SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yea, I know but learn to ignore him. Trust me...he's being nice compared to how he used to be :whistle:

That was my thought too.

I just notice that today is Nat's birthday.....best wishes (F)

Happy Birthday Nat!! Maybe now you're old enough to read Dada's emails!!

Edited by Islandwoman

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

Sunny; call me when u get a chance.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

It sure is!!! At least that's what facebooks says.

Happy Birthday!!! NAT!!!!

Her VJ profile says here birthday is April 28, 2000...she's only 9 years old :unsure:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Damn, KK how much of that "cake" did you eat or did you drink some of the tea too? :devil:

Lawny - :bonk::lol::lol::rofl:

For some reason, I'm in a good mood. :yes:

No tea for me. I'm so scary..I haven't even tried the real thing before.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Her VJ profile says here birthday is April 28, 2000...she's only 9 years old :unsure:

Damn, KK how much of that "cake" did you eat or did you drink some of the tea too? :devil:

Lawny - :bonk::lol::lol::rofl:

For some reason, I'm in a good mood. :yes:

No tea for me. I'm so scary..I haven't even tried the real thing before.

Me either :no: Everyone was surpised when I taste the cake.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is it me or is EVERYTHING he says so HARSH!!!! Since I have been on the board I have never and I mean ever seen him say something casual or o.k. it’s always beating someone down or talking bout them. If you have so many negative comments why even post?

Here's what I see, when you all see harsh words:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: shawn99.

· View this post

· Un-ignore shawn99

Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes!

:lol: I'm 27, but I'm sure DaDa's emails would cause me to :blush::huh::o:wacko::blink::wow:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Shawn - Are you a personal trainer? It seem that you have a real passion for heath and nutrition.

A trouble yu mek yu nuh KK. Yu want a trainer? lol.

LOL....it was a serious question really.

Naw...I'm straight on the trainer thing. I stop eating cake.. :lol:

Edited by KKHoliday

Timeline
Yea, I know but learn to ignore him. Trust me...he's being nice compared to how he used to be :whistle:

That was my thought too.

LOL Island my e-mails arent that bad.. Well not all the time... :blush:

Edited by DaDa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well, well, well, well. It seems my word has come to pass......but I am sorry that I was being right. Awakening go ahead and get di johncrow back to Jamaica...........remember at times in the past when I was telling you ladies to be extra careful in choosing your mate to come to America, you cuss, draw long knife, throw stone and fire gun. What is happening to Awakening is gonna happen to more of you as soon as the AOS procedure and conditional status is being removed, then you have no chat. Some of them is only interesting to ketch to America and it is gonna get worse as every single item you buy is increased down there.

Awahening a suh it guh, yu should have watch for the red flags, some a unnu tink unnu a brick wall and get comfortable. All yu fi duh is (1) Get him deported (2) sidung and halla (3) neva put yu trust entirely in one person..........yu man play a 3 card pon yu.

Thanks for the advice Shawn99. How did you predict this would happen? Have you done american women the same way and learned from your mistakes?

A wha yu tek mi fah? Nuh tek out yu heart bun pon mi. A nuh mi a gi yu bun. Yu nuh have no rite fi cast everyman inna yu man net.

Mi have several female family members who guh through to di same ting, dats why mi always warn unnu, but unnu always cuss and mek some idiat pon here whey gwaan like dem a consellor tell unnu foolishness.

Mi grow up down deh and mi know di full runnings. Nuff man only want di American woman as di steeping stone to a greencard and den dem gone.....new gal or ole time gal rule again. Nuff woman whey did deh pon visajourney get lick the same way, what a pity they cant come back and post again.

Morning everyone!

Shawn I wasn't taking my heart bun out on you. I only wanted to know what made you have such conviction in order to predict my outcome. I've never cursed you nore had words at all with you in the past. So don't take offense. Again thanks for your honest feedback.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

O.k. can someone please tell me about this tea?? So I guess you can't eat a piece of cake and drink a cup of tea at teh same time?? Awww darn I said eat a piece of cake I hope Shawn doesn't read this... :crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.