SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

JaEnglish, I am so sorry to hear you are going thru this, no mother nor child should have to choose between a grandparents love and a mother love. A child has enough love and needs in them that both of you can support. I hope you can work this out soon, because no child should be made to feel like thry have to choose between people that truly love them.

Not at all about choosing..but she just can't help in trying to make him love her MOST.....For me, it's all about what makes HIM happy....but sometimes it's hard to just laugh away her #######.....We are cool, not causing a problem as such, but that may change when we buy a house, I want to move FAR away from MD....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Do the doughnut man delivery? I want something sweet and I am at home with nothing sweet to eat.

Speaking of sweets, I brought some sugar-free, flour-free almond strawberry cupcakes to work. But I realized that "-free" turns people off, so I don't tell them it has no sugar or flour until after they eat it. :lol:

Or you can give her more grandbabies to love.... Then she can spread it all around.

lol

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Or you can give her more grandbabies to love.... Then she can spread it all around.

Lol...only way she getting more is if my husband gets someone ELSE pregnant lol!

Two is enough for me!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Guess a transformer blew in our building last night and there was a small fire so when I showed up for work there wasn't a car in the parking lot. The security guard said go work from home!!!!! I am not complaining to be hanging out with my honey all day! The building might be closed tomorrow too! :dance:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Guess a transformer blew in our building last night and there was a small fire so when I showed up for work there wasn't a car in the parking lot. The security guard said go work from home!!!!! I am not complaining to be hanging out with my honey all day! The building might be closed tomorrow too! :dance:

You are so lucky. We were without power all day once. They still made us sit here and look at each other in hopes it would come back on. It sucked. Enjoy!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

what! no one called you or HR waiting at the door....

that never happens to me - our lights went out and they told us to file!

love.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Do the doughnut man delivery? I want something sweet and I am at home with nothing sweet to eat.

Speaking of sweets, I brought some sugar-free, flour-free almond strawberry cupcakes to work. But I realized that "-free" turns people off, so I don't tell them it has no sugar or flour until after they eat it. :lol:

lol

what do you do with no flour??

did you make them?

Hey everyone :)

I have no clue what is going on here in VJ world :)

Things with me and hubby are great :)

He has another job interview today, excited about that..then he wont have to work with the alpacas anymore :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Timeline
Can anyone tell me why, on the JA portal page, there is a HUGE ad for Immigration DNA testing?

http://www.visajourney.com/portals/index.php?auto=1

I was wondering di same rass thing.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Hello Miss Tre and Shrewdie.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Sooo....couple days ago, my MIL took the baby to Denver for 4 days.

Since he came back, he hasn't left my side. Guess that REALLY pissed her off as she's been crabby and argumentative ever since. So today she mentioned something about his 'attachment kick'. So I said, "you do know why he's being all clingy to me right?' She got really angry saying it was 'just a phase' and I was a know it all!!

I just laughed and ignored her, but I honestly think she was expecting that because she had him all to herself for that length of time, he would come back MORE attached to HER!!

She just can't comprehend, or refuses to accept he's clingy because he was away from his MOTHER for four days!!

JAE...that's ridiculous :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

They sent out an email but I don't check my email before I go to work. I don't think they can let us in the building since there was a small fire and the electric company needs to come out to fix the transformer.

Can't believe Philly hasn't contacted anyone!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.