SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hey Dillon, going to a gay bar on Choteau to watch my friend Tyler do his drag show Friday. You wanna come?

Who else on here knew Tyler??????? Woman who lived behind his house. Wanna come?

JG. The Complex is my favorite spot. I had my bday party there last year. I love the shows and some of my friends work there. Can I join you guys? Let me know. What is your friend's stage name? My favorite is Dieta Pepsi. :dance:

Siren.

Of course you can. 11 pm is show time Friday. We'll be there sometime around 10 or so. It should be fun. I've never been there. I'll PM you my number and you can call and say where are you when you get there.

Beautiful. I am working in the emergency room until 10 p.m. that day anyway. You know it is just two minutes from there. See you then!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Get in line with my sister, brother, and mom.. Me I just feel like a zombie.. I need to take action but right now all I can do is cry.. I say the signs and confronted him about stuff and of course he denied always to the end.. no babe oonu mi wife mi neva hurt or cheat pon ya.. rah rah.. and here this woman is pregnant with the baby I was trying to hard to conceive. There is a reason the Lord wouldn't let me conceive.

There was a reason the Lord wouldn't let you conceive WITH HIM!!

When did you find out? Has he moved out?

Yes I kicked him out yesterday and he is calling saying he would never have thrown me in the street like a dog even i did do what he had done.. I do worry about what will happen to him..he doesn't make much money. My family tells me I'm a fool for still caring. I'm not going back to him but I feel sorry for him. I know he will find his way though just like he found a way to cheat and lie.

Be strong. Don't let him find your weakness. You should not feel sorry for doing what you after to do now. He made his choices.

Hey Dillon, going to a gay bar on Choteau to watch my friend Tyler do his drag show Friday. You wanna come?

Who else on here knew Tyler??????? Woman who lived behind his house. Wanna come?

JG. The Complex is my favorite spot. I had my bday party there last year. I love the shows and some of my friends work there. Can I join you guys? Let me know. What is your friend's stage name? My favorite is Dieta Pepsi. :dance:

Siren.

Of course you can. 11 pm is show time Friday. We'll be there sometime around 10 or so. It should be fun. I've never been there. I'll PM you my number and you can call and say where are you when you get there.

Beautiful. I am working in the emergency room until 10 p.m. that day anyway. You know it is just two minutes from there. See you then!

This is going to be such fun. I cannot wait.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ohhhhh KKKKayyyy.. I need to tell ya'll Dwayne has been committing adultury. The girl found me on this site and sent me an message that she is pregnant with his child. My marriage is over so soon. I'm devastated.

What??? Oh Carmita....I'm so sorry. (F) Make sure you get all the facts before you make the decision. She may just be causing trouble. You have lots of shoulders and love on here. (L)

Thanks ya'll no when confronted he admitted that he'd done it..here in our home...BAST#####!!!. She didn't know he was married. He told her this was his aunt's home and she described my house in detail. I feel so violated. I don't even want to live here anymore but with the housing slup it ain't worth what I bought it for...

I could kick his azz myself.... fcuking dumbazz.

Get in line with my sister, brother, and mom.. Me I just feel like a zombie.. I need to take action but right now all I can do is cry.. I say the signs and confronted him about stuff and of course he denied always to the end.. no babe oonu mi wife mi neva hurt or cheat pon ya.. rah rah.. and here this woman is pregnant with the baby I was trying to hard to conceive. There is a reason the Lord wouldn't let me conceive.

Damn I see this ish is real... We haven’t been formally introduced but I am so sorry for this. I just don’t get it with men you have a good thing right in front of you and still your so greedy you just want more. I mean after all I have done for you damn!!

I'm recently getting out of a marriage where there was cheating so I can relate. You go back and think what did you do wrong but nothing you did absolutely nothing it was all on him. To come into your home is a mouthful and takes some big balls!!! Its amazing what men will do.

Timeline
Yes I kicked him out yesterday and he is calling saying he would never have thrown me in the street like a dog even i did do what he had done.. I do worry about what will happen to him..he doesn't make much money. My family tells me I'm a fool for still caring. I'm not going back to him but I feel sorry for him. I know he will find his way though just like he found a way to cheat and lie.

Understandable - It's hard to shut the love off like a faucet, even when there is hurt. Easier said than done. I'm sure he will find a place with all the "buds" he was hanging with all hours of the night playing dominos.

Keep your strength Chica. I'm sorry this is the path you find yourself on when you had such high hopes for your marriage and life together. He messed up horribly with this.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Wakey, I am so so sorry to hear that - don't feel sorry for him, he made his bed and now he can lie in it - And I am sorry, but maybe that other woman didn't know he was married when she met him - but she sure knows now, and to come on here and do what she has done - You don't shyt in someone else's home and expect you are going to be received with open arms or welcomed - if she really wants a man who will lie and cheat, more power to her -

Stay strong and have faith in that God has a plan for you, that is why you haven't conceived, and he has better things in store for you - You deserve the best in life, and he is not the one.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know KK!! I was shocked my check was cashed so quickly too!!! Maybe they know like I know.....

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Of course you care because you love him, but don't let him take you for a fool. If Dwayne cared enough about you and his marriage commitment this would have never happened, more or less in your home. You know I love you like family and only want the best for you. Thank you Lord for this coming to light now - He has a purpose in everything.

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ohhhhh KKKKayyyy.. I need to tell ya'll Dwayne has been committing adultury. The girl found me on this site and sent me an message that she is pregnant with his child. My marriage is over so soon. I'm devastated.

What??? Oh Carmita....I'm so sorry. (F) Make sure you get all the facts before you make the decision. She may just be causing trouble. You have lots of shoulders and love on here. (L)

Thanks ya'll no when confronted he admitted that he'd done it..here in our home...BAST#####!!!. She didn't know he was married. He told her this was his aunt's home and she described my house in detail. I feel so violated. I don't even want to live here anymore but with the housing slup it ain't worth what I bought it for...

Oh Wakey (((((hugs))))) to you my friend. My heart aches for you.

I can only mirror what Tanya says here Wakey! (((hugs))) I'm so sorry to hear this...my heart aches for you too and I'm praying for your strength.

So many people tell me that. But I figure lets have some fun. Some people say it makes you all giggly and others say its makes you want to go allll night long so I figured who better to try it with then Roc. We can either laugh at eachother or watch the sun come up :devil: what the heck...

What the heck is in the frosting??!! :blink: Bring me home a likkle piece of cake... :whistle:

LOL! It's not what's in the frosting (unless they make that special too), it's what's in the butter! I think I may try it this time even though mister won't approve. He knows I like a little of that now and then so he just has to deal with it! :devil: I think it's going to be a long time till we go back to Jamaica after this trip. Money is going to be tight and he has a lot to accomplish here before we plan a trip back. So, I think this trip will include some special cake and maybe even some parasailing! :yes:

See Ells yuh feel mi. I wish Roc would let us do some "tourist" things together. I once time did the ATV's and I had a BLAST!!! I want Roc to do this with me but he won't everything to him is too expensive or a waist of money. Yeah it is but to have the memories would be so neat. He always tells me he has never explored his island so much until I came so let me finish to let you explore it.

As soon as I mentioned the cake he was like hecks no. I was like babe com on it will be fun he was like for you or for me. He was like I wont be able ta manage you. Well like they say if you can beat them joint them den. I told him its his birthday lets do it plus the cake is only like 10 US Lets do it... He finally told me the other day em tink bout it.

I hope he decides to try it....it'll be fun I'm sure! My mister is the same way, he never went to all these tourist places until I came along. It's been great experiencing these things for my first time as well as showing him places on his island he hasn't even seen before! I also think that the memories are worth the expense! Some things you won't do every time but it's worth trying at least once.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Lovesponge - Congratulations!

Gill - Congratulations!

Wakey -- Please keep the faith and proceed cautiously! VJ continues to amaze me. This site is more than meets the eye. It is a Godsend (just my humble opinion). Step away from the situation if you can and just re-evaluate things. The most important thing is to come out of this situation with your psyche intact and with a stronger and better outlook on your life. You will be in my prayers!

:ot: For those of you having difficulty with viruses etc. Have you tried using Mozilla Firefox as your "internet connector" instead of the Internet Explorer? It has a lower security risk and has worked for me since I began using that a year ago.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't know how she found my name.. unless she looked through papers here at the house when she came by. She said she had his first and last name and googled it and it brought her to vj. Jawi couldn't reproduce..

She called me last night and asked me to tell him when I next talk to him that she needs money for to terminate the pregnancy. I told her if she is waiting on him she may as well have the baby cause he ain't got no money..

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Is this a joke?? Stupid question but I'm hoping I'm right and furthermore if it isn’t a joke I know your doing your own investigating work before taking her word for it right??

Well I didn't need to investigate the truth of the affair because when she send me the PM I woke him up hysterical and the whole nine and he finally admited it and says she came here one time but says he used a condom so he knows she is not telling the truth about him being the daddy.

However, when I spoke to her she told me how he'd pick her up in my car or his truck (both described) and take her to her place where she has roomates or to another friends house for sex. All this she described. She is not the only woman he has been seeing. I started calling people in his phone and there are many woman who say they havent slept together but they thought he was single visiting an aunt.

She said she found me on google and it led her to facebook and vj.

OMG I'm really holding my head here and ready to cry. Damn you really can get attached to you ladies on VJ?? I just feel for you. I know you will get through this but the betrayal and hurt are a muthfu$%^!! I too remember doing all this. My hubby tried to get slick and change his name so if I called them they would be like who no we don’t know a Ty I think he told them his name was John or something.. I just don’t understand all this energy you putting into these other woman (Itw taking everything in me to call them that) you could have been putting into our marriage FREAKING marriage. Girl I'm so hot I'm ready ta Madea his azz. O.k. VJ sisterns you all say the prayers and I'm thinking off the azz whooping we ca put on him. Girl are you cooking grits tonight for dinner??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Of course you care because you love him, but don't let him take you for a fool. If Dwayne cared enough about you and his marriage commitment this would have never happened, more or less in your home. You know I love you like family and only want the best for you. Thank you Lord for this coming to light now - He has a purpose in everything.

I totally agree and love you right back. Thanks for the encouragment..

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok..i wanted to come back on for a minute

Carmita !! OMG..this dyam fool..ooohhh i'm burning for him right now..IINA YU HOUSE I'M SCREAMING RIGHT NOW..SCREAAMINGGGG..OOOHHW WEH DI GYAL..SHE DYAM WELL AN KNOW YUH BOUT SHE NEVA KNOW..HOW SHE JUST BUCK UP PON YUH SO...OOOOO.....MEK MI TELL YU HWAH FI DO...MEK HIM COME IN...BOIL UP A POT A BLEACH AN HOT WATER FI HIM AND HAR RASS,...DEN MEK DEM COME AND DAHS IT PON DEM...OPOOOOOWW..I'M FUMING

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Dada.....I can't wait to hear (read) the story from when you come back to the US from this trip. I'm on the edge of my sit and you haven't even touched down in Jamaica. :rofl::pop:

KK if you like I can tell u about some of my past trips there all a hoot and my girls on email always look forward to hearing from me. I'm very vivid so I give you blow by blow. Let me just tell you this I have been locked in the house, arguing on streets stole the car and left him at Sandals, tried to talk to anodda dude at a wake, stayed in a hotel with nothing but a bed and toilet, got caught at Pier One with another friend, left him at the airport cause him took to long the list goes on and on. We’re one of them couples that you look at like ####### but we're still together...lol

This trip will be different for me its like a turning point in my life. This trip I’m going to hold my tongue and just let us be a normal couple for one minute. Me and Roc are always going at it because were both stubborn and now that I sit back and think of all the foolishness we been through I see how many hours and days were wasted on fighting. This trip I want to come back an say we got along the whole time but knowing me it won’t be that way but we shall see….

Oh my goodness...how do I get on this email group.... :star:

LOL I know right!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.