SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YEA THEY'RE OK..I MEET THEM AT THE SCENE CAUSE TAHLIA WAS BAWLIN..HATES HER CARSEAT NOW...AND HE COULDN'T HAVE HER ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY...

SUSSS..YUH BETTA CALL YUH DOC..AHAHHAA

Whoo well that's a relief but mi figure yuh wouldn't be on the computer if there was a problem. Leave it to Kimmy to be on VJ go tek care of the baby and her hubby and then get back on VJ.... :rofl: Mi sure when she arrived at the accident she told her hubby yuh knoa mi wah busy right...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Okay, Facebook is a trip! I just got a 'friend request' from an ex-boyfriend from a LONG time ago! I'm trying to decide whether to be nosy and accept so I can check out his profile or just ignore it. He cheated on me way back when and really hurt me when I was younger so I don't exactly have fond feelings for him. Part of me is saying just forgive and forget it since it was so long ago but there is that intensely stubborn part of me that can hold a grudge for a lifetime! :whistle:

IGNORE HIM WITH A NOTE...BRITE...HIM WAAN BE NOSEY TO...

I would send him a message and say - got your friend request - Do I know you?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Ells, it will be just fine...how long will u be in JA for after the interview?

Question..did ur SO wanted to leave as soon as he got the visa in hand?

I'm staying 2 weeks after & leaving the following day (a total of 18 days)....basically giving the embassy a full 10 business days to get that visa to us! He is absolutely ready to come home with me. If we get approved at the interview, we are going to put a 'for sale' sign up on his car and try to get it sold, get the house secured and get him packed and ready.

Umm Roc's looking fi a car...

Timeline
If anyone has any suggestions on bakeries or lunch spots in Mobay please let me know.

Sybil's. Little yellow shack in Whitehouse (between airport runway and ocean), just past Sandals. She's awesome.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm staying 2 weeks after & leaving the following day (a total of 18 days)....basically giving the embassy a full 10 business days to get that visa to us! He is absolutely ready to come home with me. If we get approved at the interview, we are going to put a 'for sale' sign up on his car and try to get it sold, get the house secured and get him packed and ready.

ELLS!

:angry: WHAT DO YOU MEAN "IF"..... girl, work on getting the house secure now and him getting his things together and in order. My husband flew back with me and thank God we had everything planned ahead a time. We spent the last 3 weeks together stress free. It might take some time to sell the car...being that all the paperwork is in order.

You're right Lawny! WHEN we get approved. And I did tell him to get a 'for sale' sign and put it on the car now in case we can get some potential buyers. They may have to be willing to complete the sale after we get back from the embassy though!

Okay, Facebook is a trip! I just got a 'friend request' from an ex-boyfriend from a LONG time ago! I'm trying to decide whether to be nosy and accept so I can check out his profile or just ignore it. He cheated on me way back when and really hurt me when I was younger so I don't exactly have fond feelings for him. Part of me is saying just forgive and forget it since it was so long ago but there is that intensely stubborn part of me that can hold a grudge for a lifetime! :whistle:

:rofl: Good idea! I should follow your and Sus' advice! Who are you? What do you want??

Umm Roc's looking fi a car...

Well, it's an old car....an '87 Corolla but the engine runs good. Other parts take continual maintenance but overall it's a runner. It's a sporty little car that all the boys just love there. Low to the ground so not too good on those bumpy country roads but fine on the smooth roads. If he's seriously interested, I'll send you a picture and an asking price!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline

If yuh got some lovey dovey pictures of you and your Mr accept it why not let him see yuh happy. Accept his request and be like hey jack rass long time no chat too... LOL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

'Afternoon everyone!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline

I would send him a message and say - got your friend request - Do I know you?

Ooh that's a good one!!!

If anyone has any suggestions on bakeries or lunch spots in Mobay please let me know.

Sybil's. Little yellow shack in Whitehouse (between airport runway and ocean), just past Sandals. She's awesome.

Is this a bakery??

Timeline
Congrats Gill and Ken,

That's wonderful news and it really was alot quicker than I expected to.

Well,

I MAILED OFF OUR AOS TODAY... :dance::dance::dance:

Phew Lawd!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I know Girl...they want everything but the kitchen sink!!!!! :thumbs: Good Luck!!

Thanks for all the well wishes Guys!! CONGRATS LOVESPONGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great day on the Yardie thread with a whole bunch of positive vibes!!!

Loving it!!!!

Continue to have a bless-ed day!

Gill

Gill, I gave them folks everything I had. Lawd!!! I hope it's enough. lol

:thumbs: It will be!!! Positive vibes Chica...positive vibes!! Ya'll will be fine!! :thumbs:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

The Pork Pit on 'The Strip' isn't bad either! But, I would HIGHLY recommend the little restaurant at the end of Dead End Road! The atmosphere & food are hard to beat!! But we all know how I feel bout my Dead End beach anyway! :blush:

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If yuh got some lovey dovey pictures of you and your Mr accept it why not let him see yuh happy. Accept his request and be like hey jack rass long time no chat too... LOL

:rofl: Definitely got some of those! Only down side is he'll see I've gained a lot of weight since my young years. But he'll also see I have a hot, young man who loves me and is way better than he ever was! :yes::lol:

Timeline

I had the same thing happen on Classmates a few years ago. I talked to him. He's in Florida so no worries about running into him. He actually bought me a Tiffany necklace for my birthday that year. I let him.....he owed me for what he put me through when I was in highschool. He did the same thing to me you are talking about....he screwed everything that walked!!!! It's been sort of nice talking to him. I just keep him at a distance.

Why not, Ells?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I'm trying to catch-up from the weekend but had to stop and say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to LoveSponge on the approval and Forever Young on the early GC!!

I'm imagining how happy they both must be

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline

Hey Dillon, going to a gay bar on Choteau to watch my friend Tyler do his drag show Friday. You wanna come?

Who else on here knew Tyler??????? Woman who lived behind his house. Wanna come?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YEA THEY'RE OK..I MEET THEM AT THE SCENE CAUSE TAHLIA WAS BAWLIN..HATES HER CARSEAT NOW...AND HE COULDN'T HAVE HER ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY...

SUSSS..YUH BETTA CALL YUH DOC..AHAHHAA

Whoo well that's a relief but mi figure yuh wouldn't be on the computer if there was a problem. Leave it to Kimmy to be on VJ go tek care of the baby and her hubby and then get back on VJ.... :rofl: Mi sure when she arrived at the accident she told her hubby yuh knoa mi wah busy right...

HA...mi suppose to drop dung? AM ON THE COMPUTER THAT MUCH OR EVEN ON VJ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.