SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Yardies.

Just wants to send well wishes for LS on their interview today.

Congrats on the all the approvals that I missed.

Have a wonderful week everyone.... :)

SG - nice photos!!

Sunny - congrats Girl, you got that AOS in the mail!! :thumbs:

Finally TL, It sure took long enough.... I'll keep my fingers crossed that we don't get one of those R-F-freaking-E's.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
morning ladies!!

Congrats Gill and Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a

I have a new temporary hustle at a Jamaicaan restuarant while I wait for VZ to get their act together....At least they have free wifi, so can chat during the day!

So you decided to work there huh? That's good, I'll have to stop by when your there to grab a bite to eat.

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yaaaaaay!

it's really good to hear when someone gets approved

it gives you that extra push

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jenny's Cakes I heard about them and they make a specialty cake :whistle: that I want to try. Roc is so against it especially since I'm not used to the special ingredients but I'm gamed if he is.. So far he's like nope.. I tell you sometimes he is no fun :angry: ... lol

Dada, you are crazy!! :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
CONGRATS LOVESPONGE!!!!

Is anyone going to Jamaica this week?

Why, you going to sneak in a suitcase?? :whistle:

No I need to send some documents to C's brother so he can take them to his interview next week and if I mail them I don't think they are going to reach in time. So I was looking to see if I could send them to someone here to carry them for me.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Congrats Gill and Ken,

That's wonderful news and it really was alot quicker than I expected to.

Well,

I MAILED OFF OUR AOS TODAY... :dance::dance::dance:

Phew Lawd!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I know Girl...they want everything but the kitchen sink!!!!! :thumbs: Good Luck!!

Thanks for all the well wishes Guys!! CONGRATS LOVESPONGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great day on the Yardie thread with a whole bunch of positive vibes!!!

Loving it!!!!

Continue to have a bless-ed day!

Gill

Gill, I gave them folks everything I had. Lawd!!! I hope it's enough. lol

ROC

Timeline
Jenny's Cakes I heard about them and they make a specialty cake :whistle: that I want to try. Roc is so against it especially since I'm not used to the special ingredients but I'm gamed if he is.. So far he's like nope.. I tell you sometimes he is no fun :angry: ... lol

Dada, you are crazy!! :wacko:

So many people tell me that. But I figure lets have some fun. Some people say it makes you all giggly and others say its makes you want to go allll night long so I figured who better to try it with then Roc. We can either laugh at eachother or watch the sun come up :devil: what the heck...

Timeline
CONGRATS GILLI !! YIPPEE THANK GOD !

CONGRATS LOVESPONGE !!

THATS NICE ENGLISH AT LEAST YUH NO SO BORED AT HOME..IN TIME, IN TIME !!

BOOKED OUR VACATION AUGUST 13-24 CAN'T WAIT!!

Finally!!!! I'm still in shock over the 12 & 2AM flights!!!! Crazy!! I knoa yuh a count dung deh day dem!! Ow lang since yuh last been home?

mi seh ! mi no know who dem tink a lef JA no 12am..mi ready ready ready..it has been 2yrs now

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies!

FYI - Fireproof the movie is available on Netflix for anyone who has that.

Love, u will be just fine...good luck...safe travels!!

OMG..i wanna throw my PC thru the window..i have this pop up every second...SPYWARE 2009..tellin me to buy it...i don't know where i got this from..and i can't find it to remove it..ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

Kimmy, you and I have the same virus. I've decided to not use my home computer until I can figure out how to remove this virus. It's a nasty one. My McAfee has detected it and said it's called 'Vundo'. It may steal passwords and other sensitive information as well as send out spam that looks like you did it. I came to work over the weekend to check e-mail AND change my passwords since it seemed to be logging my information in a text file that I was not able to delete. It's pretty complex. Not trying to overly alarm you but sometimes Norton won't detect it and it changes system files to where certain anti-virus programs can't find it. So don't ignore that pop up, that spyware ad is a fake ad and will probably also attempt to get information you don't want it to have. If I learn any more about it, I'll let you know.

Good Mawning Sistrens,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

I just wanted to share some good news with everyone! Ken's Green Card petition was approved and has been ordered for production!! :dance: WOOO-HOOO!!! :dance: I honestly, wasn't expecting it until late summer/early fall!!

G-d is so darn good to us!!!! Thanks for listening and have a bless-ed day!

Gill

P.S- Good luck to all those with upcoming interviews!

Congrats Gill!

Congrats Gill and Ken,

That's wonderful news and it really was alot quicker than I expected to.

Well,

I MAILED OFF OUR AOS TODAY... :dance::dance::dance:

Phew Lawd!!!!!!!

Congrats Sunny!

CONGRATS GILLI !! YIPPEE THANK GOD !

CONGRATS LOVESPONGE !!

THATS NICE ENGLISH AT LEAST YUH NO SO BORED AT HOME..IN TIME, IN TIME !!

BOOKED OUR VACATION AUGUST 13-24 CAN'T WAIT!!

Congrats Lovesponge!!

Congrats on getting your tix Kimmy!

I purchased mister's ticket since the flights are filling up. I'm taking a chance that he might not be able to fly home with me but in case he gets to, I wanted to make sure we have seats together and don't have to rearrange my flight for a change fee or hassle with seeing if someone will trade seats with us so we can sit together. Here's hoping! :thumbs:

Timeline

HELPPP!!! i have my speech tomorrow and i need to put it together..(sigh)

so Kashi had an accident this morning with my Tahli in the car....he called me like ..Kimmy u knoa seh mi get inna one accident!! mi head start hurt mi...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Things are going well on this end, still trying to wedding plan which is getting on my rass nerves...LOL

I finally got my desktop back over the weekend but have been to lazy to hook it up, maybe i will try tonight so i can get back on VJ. cuz i missed yall...LOL

Congrats to all the interviews, approvals, AOS's, baby showers, bar mitzvah's, barbecues and birthdays i may have missed!!!!

all right be Blessed Ladies!!

Peace

Timeline

Ells, it will be just fine...how long will u be in JA for after the interview?

Question..did ur SO wanted to leave as soon as he got the visa in hand?

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Things are going well on this end, still trying to wedding plan which is getting on my rass nerves...LOL

I finally got my desktop back over the weekend but have been to lazy to hook it up, maybe i will try tonight so i can get back on VJ. cuz i missed yall...LOL

Congrats to all the interviews, approvals, AOS's, baby showers, bar mitzvah's, barbecues and birthdays i may have missed!!!!

all right be Blessed Ladies!!

Peace

:rofl::rofl:

now i'm gonna start confusing u an Dada when u guys post

Timeline
HELPPP!!! i have my speech tomorrow and i need to put it together..(sigh)

so Kashi had an accident this morning with my Tahli in the car....he called me like ..Kimmy u knoa seh mi get inna one accident!! mi head start hurt mi...

Sorry to hear, are they okay?

DJ just called me to tell me to go have that thing taken out before I come back to JA cause mi nah leave if mi nah breed :blink:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.