SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Right now the only adjustment issue we have is my daughter adjusting to having to share me. Some minutes she is okay with it and then the next minute she isn't.

Umm is this as good as it gets?? LOL Like we don’t her how it was picking him up from the airport how was it greeting him and then how was dinner and what did you two do this weekend what are some of his comments I mean come on Dillion elaborate... I’m looking for play by play details. Now of course some details are off the record but the other ones are worth sharing aren’t they?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay DaDa...picking him up from the airport was great! I had not talked to him all day and when I saw him I just melted. My daughter ran up to him first and he picked her up and then came over and hugged and kissed on me. We went to baggage claim and I just could not take the smile off my face. That night we went home and some friends come over and brought over some home made curry chicken. But on the way home we stopped at Wendys and he enjoyed the Chicken Club sandwich.

Thursday I worked from home and it was cold and rainy so we went and got him some warm clothes. I took him to the barber that day and he really likes the guy he went to, my friend nephew, and said that he is going to stick to him. Friday we pretty much went shopping all day. He loves the mall here. Saturday we went over to some friends house and then went to the zoo since it was the only nice and sunny day since he had been here. That night him and I went out for a few drinks to the drunkin fish with some of my friends.

Yesterday he said was his best day here. We went to church and then went over to some friends house for DRINKS and dinner and more DRINKS we had a great time.

My friends have been very welcoming to him and I think that has been a big help.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Okay DaDa...picking him up from the airport was great! I had not talked to him all day and when I saw him I just melted. My daughter ran up to him first and he picked her up and then came over and hugged and kissed on me. We went to baggage claim and I just could not take the smile off my face. That night we went home and some friends come over and brought over some home made curry chicken. But on the way home we stopped at Wendys and he enjoyed the Chicken Club sandwich.

Thursday I worked from home and it was cold and rainy so we went and got him some warm clothes. I took him to the barber that day and he really likes the guy he went to, my friend nephew, and said that he is going to stick to him. Friday we pretty much went shopping all day. He loves the mall here. Saturday we went over to some friends house and then went to the zoo since it was the only nice and sunny day since he had been here. That night him and I went out for a few drinks to the drunkin fish with some of my friends.

Yesterday he said was his best day here. We went to church and then went over to some friends house for DRINKS and dinner and more DRINKS we had a great time.

My friends have been very welcoming to him and I think that has been a big help.

I loved reading this dillon :thumbs:

It must feel so good :wub:

Congrats!

Timeline
Right now the only adjustment issue we have is my daughter adjusting to having to share me. Some minutes she is okay with it and then the next minute she isn't.

Umm is this as good as it gets?? LOL Like we don’t her how it was picking him up from the airport how was it greeting him and then how was dinner and what did you two do this weekend what are some of his comments I mean come on Dillion elaborate... I’m looking for play by play details. Now of course some details are off the record but the other ones are worth sharing aren’t they?

:rofl: Dillon's first response was the kind a guy usually gives... very lacking in details. I'm glad you pushed, DaDa, and got us some better stories. lol

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Hey, Tre.....link me. I have some news.

Awwww....Dillon. That's so nice.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey you New York ladies....or anyone in the vicinity........

I am going to Cooperstown in July, I think. Is Albany the best airport to fly into?

How easy is it for me to get to: Yankee Stadium? Mets Stadium? Boston Stadium? from Cooperstown.

Planning this trip is very confusing on the net. Any advice would be appreciated. Please.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

(L)(L) Thank you Dillion. Now I feel better....lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I can vouch for that smile comment. Dillon still had that smile on her face when I met them on Saturday. :thumbs: You guys make such a cute family. Your daughter is an absolute doll and a vibrant little thing and your SO is very handsome. Enjoy each other. That's what life is about. Best Wishes! :dance::dance:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thats nice dillon..i cant wait to have my babes here so we can enjoy experinces like this!

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

See Dada that's why you my girl lol... Dillon i am so happy for you i can only imangine your happiness right now is it a lil weird to have him here now???

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Soooo....looks like I FINALLY have a job!

JaLove, this is YOUR doing lol....

I just have to wait for them to call and let me know what happens next!!

Oh,check this story out!! http://www.jamaicans.com/culture/illegal/index.shtml

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Soooo....looks like I FINALLY have a job!

JaLove, this is YOUR doing lol....

I just have to wait for them to call and let me know what happens next!!

Oh,check this story out!! http://www.jamaicans.com/culture/illegal/index.shtml

Congratulations on the job!

I read the Memoirs of An Illegal Alien a few weeks ago;very fascinating. I kinda wish I had stumbled across it later so that I wouldn't have to now wait for each next piece.... good reading.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

I loved reading this dillon :thumbs:

It must feel so good :wub:

Congrats!

me too, i feel so happy now

love.jpg

Timeline

[rant]

When I see people who submitted to CSC after me get approved so soon, it doesn't bother me at all (well, very little).

But I'm now experiencing seeing people who submitted to the same service center (VSC) after me get approved. Somehow, I hadn't thought this would happen [to me]. I find my feelings to plummet when that happens. Nothing against the people getting approved... I just want MY petition to be approved. Anyway, I know it'll happen in God's time, so I need to not worry about it.

But I have been checking my email every few minutes, cause I expect this NOA2 TODAY! (or at least this week).

[/rant]

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Hey you New York ladies....or anyone in the vicinity........

I am going to Cooperstown in July, I think. Is Albany the best airport to fly into?

How easy is it for me to get to: Yankee Stadium? Mets Stadium? Boston Stadium? from Cooperstown.

Planning this trip is very confusing on the net. Any advice would be appreciated. Please.

Albany would be closest - did you find this link?

http://www.thisiscooperstown.com/directions.cfm

You had better not come this close and not link up with me? I think you probably would need a rental to get from Cooperstown to NYC -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.