SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok ladies...I'm about 2 roll outta work! Not sure if anyone will be on 2nite, but I'll check back and see! Adios! :star:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AS for me : I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO NURSING SCHOOL and will be starting in august !! :dance::dance::star::star:

CONGRATS HEAVEN SCENT :thumbs:

Mawning Yardies happy Friday even tho it's dreary in NYC! OH by the way i hate immigration in ATL only straight flights for me now on! They are rude and a$$holes, they stopped me on my way back home and gonna tell me your a girl from NYC and you’re going to marry a farmer from JA that seems odd you couldn’t find no one in NY! I told his a$$ yeah I fount your daddy but your mom kept getting mad (im very sarcastic) lol I’m sorry he deserved it! He was like oh so you do comedy on the side huh?... jerk!!! Don’t you know they had the nerve to read this lady rap sheet out loud and announced she was a prostitute before and that she should of took her passport pic with her mouth open!! Then they confiscated 20 mangos from another lady and were like I’m taking these damn mangos home #######????? I forgot to tell yall about that! I was held for about a hour and a half good thing I had a two hour layover! In addition to that he opened up all my liquor to smell it????

Newly, Wha deh Raas? that is harassment, I would have been taking names and #'s!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
hi damniecy.. man all these honeys coming, i can't keep up..

that is NOT off topic girl.. tell me, wha gwann, besides the cold.. is he liking things??

Hey Quana

He has been here on several occasions.....its just that he is home for good now

He is glad to be here though, he didnt like missing out on Li Li life as she is growing

Plus the company that I work for is actively pursuing him for a job (which I thank God for)

He loves the cold, me not so much..... while i am covered from head to toe he is sweating (our daughter got this from him)

Timeline

for me i was a spoiled kid meaning my parents did everything for me and my brothers....my mom would cook everyday, wash our clothes, clean our rooms, buy groceries...so i had basically no responsibilities...i didn't move out of my moms house until my husband came up here so up till then my mom was still doing all that stuff and i was 28th yrs old....embarassing huh... :blush: ...so when my son was born (i was 20) having to wake in the mornings to feed him and to bathe him and just doing the typical things was just....annoying...i know thats bad... :blink: ....but just wasn't use to it...but my mom still helped me a lot and i was able to still go to school full-time and work full time...didn't really spend that much quality time with my son when he was young since i would work in the morning and go to school at night and sometime party on the weekends....my son is a very loving kid and we have a great bond so it hasn't affected our relationship at all...i guess since we were still living under the same roof but when he was smaller he would call my my mom mommy and on and off he would call me mom or call me by my first name (which i didn't mind either since i felt i wasn't really a mom to him)...so now i'll be raising this baby without my moms help since she doesn't live with us...and i'm dreading the moment right now.... :wacko:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks philly i forgot those things..

congrats heaven.. that is GREAT.. i wish u much blessings in ur educations..

newly that right there is TERRIBLE what that guy did at the airport.. its disgusting to think what ppl w/ a LIL power think they can do..

oh ok.. niecy.. i didn't know.. thats good he is home for good now and EXCELLENT about the job!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
this is cool, i saw this a few times in the old threads, big up rick ross!!

Do you have Children: yes – 12 and 7

Job Title:Service Representative

Favorite Color: browns and beiges

Favorite Song or Artist: Jah Cure john legend

Married, Engaged, Dating or Single: Dating

Pet's name: uhh not a pet lover LOL

Favorite Spot in JA: dead end beach heehee

Thanks Quana.. it's nice to get to know my VJ's more!! I mean we talk about everything ova da sun but ourselves.. We need to talk about ourselves more often!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
for me i was a spoiled kid meaning my parents did everything for me and my brothers....my mom would cook everyday, wash our clothes, clean our rooms, buy groceries...so i had basically no responsibilities...i didn't move out of my moms house until my husband came up here so up till then my mom was still doing all that stuff and i was 28th yrs old....embarassing huh... :blush: ...so when my son was born (i was 20) having to wake in the mornings to feed him and to bathe him and just doing the typical things was just....annoying...i know thats bad... :blink: ....but just wasn't use to it...but my mom still helped me a lot and i was able to still go to school full-time and work full time...didn't really spend that much quality time with my son when he was young since i would work in the morning and go to school at night and sometime party on the weekends....my son is a very loving kid and we have a great bond so it hasn't affected our relationship at all...i guess since we were still living under the same roof but when he was smaller he would call my my mom mommy and on and off he would call me mom or call me by my first name (which i didn't mind either since i felt i wasn't really a mom to him)...so now i'll be raising this baby without my moms help since she doesn't live with us...and i'm dreading the moment right now.... :wacko:

oh i see.. i bet this will be scary then, BUT u have ur husband and u alone are well qualified to do anything that u are brought up against.. girl my mom tried to take control of how and what i did w/ my baby, but i am very independent and i wanted to do things my own way.. we would get into fights sometimes, she said when she had me (16) her mother took over and she just thought that was the thing to do, but not w/ me.. its funny cuz the times i did want help (baby crying at 3am) she didn't want to help LOL (who would???heehee)

girl.. u talk about embarrassing.. I grew up saying i wouldn't have kids, just never was interested. so when my baby needed her diaper changed in the hospital for the first time, i asked my ex husbands aunt to do it.. i was scared and i didn't know what i was gonna do once everybody left and i had to take care of that baby myself.. those mean nurses wouldn't keep her in the nursery..they wanted her to stay in my room, and i just wanted to sleep..girl its hard to believe that i turned into a pretty good mother remembering how i acted that first 3 days LOL

Timeline
Ok Ladies,

Let's play "Get to know your VJ FAM"

Answer the following questions:

Do you have Children:

Job Title:

Favorite Color:

Favorite Song or Artist:

Married, Engaged, Dating or Single:

Pet's name:

Favorite Spot in JA:

27 smiley-char124.gif

No

Accountant

Blue

Mmmmm, i don't really have a favorite

married

my pet's name is frank and he happens to be my husband too :D

My room, lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I guess I forgot to quote it, but someone asked about hotels in Miami.

My friends & I stayed at Hotel Shelley in South Beach. It was cute & quaint & a block from the beach, and not too expensive.

Do you have Children: Nope! :D

Job Title: Security & Controls contact

Favorite Color: Today, pink. It's feminine & flattering.

Favorite Song or Artist: The artist with the most songs that I really like is R Kelly, but I don't really have a favorite.

Married, Engaged, Dating or Single: Engaged

Pet's name: No pets. If I do get one, I'm thinking a reptile since they don't bark (dogs) and I'm not allergic to them (cats)

Favorite Spot in JA: Alfred's, or anywhere with my baby

DaDa, married and dating?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Wow Stone..I must tell you that your a very blessed Woman.. You have a wonderful Mother!!! I wish that I would have had half the assistance that you did!! I've been living on my own since I was 16 and supporting myself and my boys ever since. :devil: I even supported my at the time Husband and his family. :devil: Don't get me wrong, I look back at the struggles that I went through beck then and give Jah all the praises and glory :thumbs: because I know where I would be if I had not had my son at 15. :blink: I would have been a party animal :devil: still living at home taking life for granted. I didn't see then the things that I see now and even as I'm writing this I had to pause and tell him THANK YOU!! :crying::crying: A sincere thank you at that! :crying::crying: I don't know many 15 year olds that have endured the struggles, life journeys and tribulations that I have and say that the MADE IT!!

NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT WITH OUT YOU!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm finally done with work :dance: see you all later. Have a great weekend!

Edited by Jonesie

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

Ok Ladies,

Do you have Children: nope :)

Job Title: administrative assistant

Favorite Color: red & pink

Favorite Song or Artist: she's still loving me

Married, Engaged, Dating or Single: dating

Pet's name: che chi

Favorite Spot in JA: ochie amnesia & fishermans beach umm the lobster is sooo good!

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline

He signed his before the interview when he picked it up he said.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I combined the name, age, relationship status, & kids information that everyone has submitted so far. I figure it can be my personal reference to help me remember stuff about each of you.

If anyone else wants the combined version, I can PM it to you.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.