adam1

Is it ok to go out tonight with friends

342 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
If you want to fight for polygamy, please fight for polyandry too, I would love to have a few more husbands whom I can enslave.

You just have to do as men say in polygamy, treat them equally. (all the wives are equally unsatisfied ).

Are you satisfied with your husband? be honest?

Please no pictures?

Edited by adam1

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I hope everybody realises I was being sarcastic :P one husband is more than enough, I don't think I will be able to handle more than one.

But if someone is supporting polygamy, I would support polyandry.

Filed: Timeline
I hope everybody realises I was being sarcastic :P one husband is more than enough, I don't think I will be able to handle more than one.

Really? Your support for lifestyles depends on what others support? I don't support polygamy, and that won't change whether others support polyandry or not.

I'm all about the bootycall.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Really? Your support for lifestyles depends on what others support? I don't support polygamy, and that won't change whether others support polyandry or not.

I'm all about the bootycall.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: thats a good one.

Filed: Timeline

I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

From what I hear it's easier for mid eastern women including Moroccan women to mess around after being married. Yanno, no worries about virginity and all. Hmmm I wonder...do you know where your wife is at all times? I'd hate for her to have the same mentality as you...I mean for your sake. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that fun stuff.

Just have 3 more mistresses already and end this saga :mellow:

If you want to have more than 1 woman in your life, no one can stop you, so why bother? If your wife can accept you sharing a life with other women, then I doubt she would have problems with you dancing either; so why make a big deal of something which you know you are going to win anyways?

Oh and more power to you that you want to have several partners! You must be one rich catch who no woman can resist ;)

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

agree with eveything you said exept the rich thing, but I tell you what its not about money all the time, I have a rich heart and good in bed too :thumbs: . :star:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hope Im not being mean, but I really HOPE that she doesnt have a picture of herself in the bed in the middle of 4 guys. That might be too embarrassing for the hubby.

P.S. it might be better if you destroy that picture of you in bed with 4 girls. just a thought :star:

Edited by TamaraLovesAdam
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Polygamy is not legal in the Netherlands. You cannot marry 2 people in the Netherlands. They USED to acknowledge immigrants that had more than one wife in their home country, but even that, they do not acknowledge anymore. You can only bring one wife legally to the Netherlands.

And you're such a good Muslim, telling everyone you're good in bed. Wow! My respect for you just went up some more :no: