Is it ok to go out tonight with friends

342 posts in this topic

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
that picture was from the past month, now i'm different I have change a lot ( I didn't go out last night) the partty is actualy tonight :dance:

Hopefully you won't bring the same 4 ladies home tonight. That would be wrong. A man like you needs four new ladies. It ain't you, it's God. He made you this way. The wife will just have to learn to love it.

This is not a joke I asked my wife can I have a second wife and she said it's an option if you think you are not satisfy with me or even if you are you can, God give you that option I can't take it even if I don't like it. she is getting her Bachelors on islamic studies and she did a research paper about the Multiple wifes in islam and the reason behind allowing it, she mad a A on that paper:thumbs: I asked her to apply her research paper on me and go by it :star: Thanks god for bessing me with a good wife.

Timeline
Go for it Adam. Be sure to behave like the true Muslim brother that you are and rub up against all those loose American women with no morals that you hate so much. I'm sure your wife will love it.

why are you so angry???? :angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
The Navy? Sorry, I'm straight.

you'd have made a good marine mattress.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Go for it Adam. Be sure to behave like the true Muslim brother that you are and rub up against all those loose American women with no morals that you hate so much. I'm sure your wife will love it.

I'm glad you are not my wife.

Timeline
Well you have 4 women in that bed and one in Morocco...learn to count, you are over your limit!

collect the whole set! trade with your friends!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
she is getting her Bachelors on islamic studies and she did a research paper

Just a quick question, how does your girl go to college and have no computer. Is that even freaking real, how did she type out her paper, had to be a computer. Reason I am asking is because you said this earlier.

She doesn't have internet

She has internet at college, I am just guessing, but she has nothing at home, OK just hard to process, most people in college these days their professors assume they have computers and internet and expect you to do your work typed, and research for your work. I know email is big and professors love love to email you with grades, assignments, you need internet for that. If she is bright enough to get a bachelors than I think she can find visa journey online, just my two cents. Oh and as far as you getting more wifes, just speechless, if your future wife doesn't rock your world alone, maybe you should rethink marriage.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline
she is getting her Bachelors on islamic studies and she did a research paper

Just a quick question, how does your girl go to college and have no computer. Is that even freaking real, how did she type out her paper, had to be a computer. Reason I am asking is because you said this earlier.

She doesn't have internet

She has internet at college, I am just guessing, but she has nothing at home, OK just hard to process, most people in college these days their professors assume they have computers and internet and expect you to do your work typed, and research for your work. I know email is big and professors love love to email you with grades, assignments, you need internet for that. If she is bright enough to get a bachelors than I think she can find visa journey online, just my two cents. Oh and as far as you getting more wifes, just speechless, if your future wife doesn't rock your world alone, maybe you should rethink marriage.

there is a difference between Internet and a computer.

she doesn't have internet at home she does her reseach at school.

She doesn't like it when I'm joking about a second wife but we can she do?

Yes, tell your wife to send you her research paper, since you obviously have no idea about the rules of polygamy. You think having multiple wives is about creating a harem. It's not. It was for the protection and benefit of women, not just the sexual pleasures of men.

But you know what? I think you are totally full of it. I think your wife is the big boss in your marriage. I think you don't move without her permission. I think you are all talk and no action. You can only dream of having more than one wife. Usually men like you that talk about it too much, will never actually have it. Yes, you are most definitely a "kept" man for sure. After all, Moroccan women are know for their practice of si7r, are they not???

So if it makes you feel better, by all means, continue in another 16 pages of dreaming.

Timeline
Yes, tell your wife to send you her research paper, since you obviously have no idea about the rules of polygamy. You think having multiple wives is about creating a harem. It's not. It was for the protection and benefit of women, not just the sexual pleasures of men.

But you know what? I think you are totally full of it. I think your wife is the big boss in your marriage. I think you don't move without her permission. I think you are all talk and no action. You can only dream of having more than one wife. Usually men like you that talk about it too much, will never actually have it. Yes, you are most definitely a "kept" man for sure. After all, Moroccan women are know for their practice of si7r, are they not???

So if it makes you feel better, by all means, continue in another 16 pages of dreaming.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::star: :st True . Dreams always come true (MLK) since Obama made it I will :star::thumbs:

That was funny almost sh!t my self.. permission from my wife is out of respect. I'm not Arab I'm Berber I'm good at SI7R. :star::star::star::star:

Timeline
She doesn't like it when I'm joking about a second wife but we can she do?

funny you should ask.........

chainsaw.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *