Is it ok to go out tonight with friends

342 posts in this topic

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I went to the beach with 4 girls and I slept in the midle, and I didn't do anything wrong. they are just friends no attraction.

Well, my fiance did NOT sleep in the middle :thumbs:

No wonder your girl is testing you

you will find out what he did in Brazil 20 years from now. men are azz H they lie all the time.

Well here's the thing, because I TRUST him, I do not think that I'll find out he did anything wrong. That's the point of trust. So yeah, you're right. People lie and so maybe I'm totally disillusioned into thinking that the man that I am choosing to spend the rest of my life with and who is choosing to spend the rest of his life with me is lying to me, but I don't think so because I TRUST him. It's called a marriage and a relationship and you wont have a good with without TRUST

Do you think I can be trusted

If I ever saw my husband in a picture like this, I would run him over with my car, reverse over him, and then run him over again, and repeat 4 times, once for each girl...then plead insanity and get away with it, because lucky for me, I'm female :innocent:

Hi I'm alowed to have four wifes. :thumbs:

Why? Those bichez were ugly.

You mean the three white girls were and the philipine ugly :devil: I think you are just jalouse :dance:

Edited by adam1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Why? Those bichez were ugly.

Jealousyisabitch.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Oh puleeeeeeeeez!

Yeah, that's right...you're the super duper perfect Muslim born and raised in Morocco right?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2820940

Yeah, I see now why you don't want your kids raised in America...they might just do drugs and have sex... but people like you are angels. I'm sure those 4 women were your wives. So what about the Moroccan one? Is she number 5??? Then you are over your quota.

Men like you have made legitimate claims for polygamy a joke. You give Muslims a dirty name. Shame on you!

Edited by CnT4ever

Timeline
Oh puleeeeeeeeez!

Yeah, that's right...you're the super duper perfect Muslim born and raised in Morocco right?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2820940

Yeah, I see now why you don't want your kids raised in America...they might just do drugs and have sex... but people like you are angels. I'm sure those 4 women were your wives. So what about the Moroccan one? Is she number 5??? Then you are over your quota.

Men like you have made legitimate claims for polygamy a joke. You give Muslims a dirty name. Shame on you!

take it easy girl we just having fun here nothing serieus. and to answer your question I was a good muslim but I got corrupted in college. :star:

thats why I don't want my kids to go to school here. and to answer you question about Poligamy(I know a lot off women at VJ won't like me no more), I would love to have four wifes there is absoloutly nothing wrong with loving more than one women, and I wich it was legal :star: Acually I can move to Utah and do it :dance:

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline
take it easy girl we just having fun here nothing serieus. and to answer your question I was a good muslim but I got corrupted in college. :star:

thats why I don't want my kids to go to school here. and to answer you question about Poligamy(I know a lot off women at VJ won't like me no more), I would love to have four wifes there is absoloutly nothing wrong with loving more than one women, and I wich it was legal :star: Acually I can move to Utah and do it :dance:

Maybe your wife will like the idea, having 4 husbands may be fun :thumbs:

K

Meet 12/2000; Married 01/2004; AOS 01/2005; R-C 07/2007; Citizen 06/2008
In love for 14 years and happily counting...

Timeline
... there is absoloutly nothing wrong with loving more than one women

as long as they're in 4 different zip codes.

:thumbs:

Actualy in the same bed like a king hahaha. again its the men mentality always like more more more no limit, God cruate us that way, we can't help it.

that picture was from the past month, now i'm different I changed a lot ( I didn't go out last night) the partty is actualy tonight i forgot:dance:

Edited by adam1

Filed: Timeline
that picture was from the past month, now i'm different I have change a lot ( I didn't go out last night) the partty is actualy tonight :dance:

Hopefully you won't bring the same 4 ladies home tonight. That would be wrong. A man like you needs four new ladies. It ain't you, it's God. He made you this way. The wife will just have to learn to love it.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
... there is absoloutly nothing wrong with loving more than one women

as long as they're in 4 different zip codes.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!