8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I am in the process of completing the G325 for the interview package. Do I need two G-325A's, or just one for my fiance. The G-325A has a signature box for the applicat and requests the alien registration number. Does the petioner also need to fill out a G-325a?

Thanks,

Jeff

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I am in the process of completing the G325 for the interview package. Do I need two G-325A's, or just one for my fiance. The G-325A has a signature box for the applicat and requests the alien registration number. Does the petioner also need to fill out a G-325a?

Thanks,

Jeff

I would suggest you read the guides section... http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide this might answer your question...

Click our timeline to view our progress

Disclaimer: Our case was expedited. Do not base your timeline off of this. :)

826666e874.png

ea270d66be.png

I have a question on the G-385A as well and figured I'd tack it on here. It's more like something I wanted to point out.

In the example below the employment for last five years there is "Show below last occupation abroad if not shown above. (Include all information requested above.)"

In the example, the occupations are indeed NOT shown above, as it's an example/explanation of how to fill out that part if you need an attachment. My occupations are not listed on the form either because I've had enough jobs that I need to attach a separate sheet to list my employment history. So, should I put the information for just my last (current) job there, since that IS what it's requesting? I did anyways, because that's what it's asking for, but the example could lead to some confusion since it's left blank. Just wanted to bring that to someone's attention if it hadn't been already :) I did do a search, but didn't come up with that one, probably because it only applies to people like me that need a separate sheet. lol

Which is another thing actually... should I put ALL my employment history on the separate sheet, or should I use the first 4 lines to write the recent employers, and then the last line to say 'see attached for further employment history', or something and then do only the older ones on the separate sheet. If that makes sense. Which would be better? Right now I only wrote 'please see attached for employment history' there and then put ALL the employers listed in a chart on a separate sheet. Just want to make sure that would be ok.

Please let me know if I should put this on 'site related discussion'.

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks,

Jeff

Unless called for by the conuslate you do not need a G-325a for either party for the interview. The G-325a is given for both persons for the I-129f and for the beneficiary for the AOS filing.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
I have a question on the G-385A as well and figured I'd tack it on here. It's more like something I wanted to point out.

In the example below the employment for last five years there is "Show below last occupation abroad if not shown above. (Include all information requested above.)"

In the example, the occupations are indeed NOT shown above, as it's an example/explanation of how to fill out that part if you need an attachment. My occupations are not listed on the form either because I've had enough jobs that I need to attach a separate sheet to list my employment history. So, should I put the information for just my last (current) job there, since that IS what it's requesting? I did anyways, because that's what it's asking for, but the example could lead to some confusion since it's left blank. Just wanted to bring that to someone's attention if it hadn't been already :) I did do a search, but didn't come up with that one, probably because it only applies to people like me that need a separate sheet. lol

Which is another thing actually... should I put ALL my employment history on the separate sheet, or should I use the first 4 lines to write the recent employers, and then the last line to say 'see attached for further employment history', or something and then do only the older ones on the separate sheet. If that makes sense. Which would be better? Right now I only wrote 'please see attached for employment history' there and then put ALL the employers listed in a chart on a separate sheet. Just want to make sure that would be ok.

Please let me know if I should put this on 'site related discussion'.

Either way is fine. Make sure there are four copies of the attachment and that it is CLEARLY marked as to what it is an answer to. Sign the attachements.

FYI, you will get much better answers (or at least more answers) to a question if you post a separate thread for your question. Plus you can track that thread by subscribing to it and get an email when you receive an answer

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks,

Jeff

both the petitioner and the beneficiary complete their own G-325A four pages ..as every page go to a different place (look at the left bottom of each paper )

also as the USC u dnt have A number ..so put N/A

Good Luck

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks,

Jeff

both the petitioner and the beneficiary complete their own G-325A four pages ..as every page go to a different place (look at the left bottom of each paper )

also as the USC u dnt have A number ..so put N/A

Good Luck

no_where_man... i just post about the G325... here what i posted>>> i'm the petitioner... what do i put in "Alien Registration Number" is that the number on my US Citizen's naturalization certificate # or do I put NONE? thank goodness i double check this site. i almost not fill in anything in the "applicant" box.. pls...

I-129F Sent to Vermont: 2009-05-13

I-129F Received by VSC: 2009-05-14 signed by Stanley

Check Cashed: 2009-05-15 WOW!!! that was super fast...

I-129F NOA1 Received: 2009-05-18 yahoo... got the I-797C

I-129F NOA2 Received: 2009-09-17

I-129F NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 2009-09-23

NVC Left: 2009-09-18

Manila Embassy Received: 2009-09-24 at 3:15 pm Philippines time signed by Patrick Tan

Consulate Received:

Packet 3 Received:

Packet 3 Sent:

Packet 4 Received:

Medical: 2009-11-22

Interview Date: 2009-12-08.. yeaaah hay he passed.. thank u Lord..

Visa Received: 2009-12-14 got it on hand

US Entry: 2009-12-30 we going to be together for the New Year.. oh this is going to be a gud yr.. thank u again Lord

Timeline

Thanks,

Jeff

Totally confused here. Interview package? Which interview? For the visa interview a G-325a is not needed unless this is something consulate specific (never heard of it) For the AOS filing only the beneficiary needs a G-325a.

For the petition, NOT the "interview package" you need a G-325a for each of you wirth original signatures, though an obscure rule allows you submit her G-325a without signature if she is "abroad", she will have to sign it at the interview if you do this.

She does not have an alien number yet. Leave it blank.

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.