Kenza

Moroccans out there or Moroccan SO

106 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Adam,

the easy route( blond wife, diet cook, Double cheese Burger , DVR) comment may be a little bit too far.

I am not a lady, and I am Moroccan. However, your comment is offensive to say the least, and made the blood boil in my head. You may wanna be careful with your words next time.

ADAM :wacko::angry:

Can you please be honest and tell me why you didn't Marry a Moroccan girl?

Why should I marry a Moroccan? I married an American because I was ready to get married , and she was the one. And for your info I lived in the States legally, for four years before I met my wife, if that's what you are insinuating !!!!

Do you think they are not good enough? I have no problems with Moroccan ladies, in fact I have a social group on Face book, that is trying to show the good side of Moroccan ladies you may wanna go check it out " Femmes Marocaines, Notre Fierte"

and why you didn't stay In Morocco? Again too much questions, which is not strange from a Moroccan who is trying to know everything so that he can judge others :blink: :blink: I did not want to stay in Morocco, for many reasons. and for your info my family back home is considered middle class. However, i needed to get an education, learn a language, and see the new world, and break free....

Why are you on VJ anyway? if you are all set, and you decided to go to Morocco, and Moroccans are the only good ones for marriage ?

you came here probably as a student or tourist and you adjusted your status to get a green card based on your time line below brother. you didn't have two many options to stay here, that's way you got Married with an American, there is nothing wrong with seeking opportinities :thumbs: so you are not 100% legal like you said, the differece between you and Latino's !!! you came in an airplane and they cross the borders walking. people from the middle class in Morocco don't have to immigrate to the US they fly every summer to Hawai have some good time and go back Mr middle class. I tell you one more thing in Moroccan language (Mol Lfaz Kay9faz). I hope you love the women that you are with now and don't leave her after you get your citizenship because thats what most guys do, then go Maried Moroccan girls, And that's wrong and :devil:

I'm at VJ because I'm a US citizen who came here legaly since day one with a lottery program who also want's to bring his wife from Morocco.

if you have personel problems take it some where else (find another post), we are here about Kenza post

if you have more question let me know?

Time line

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office :

Date Filed : 2006-01-04

NOA Date : 2006-01-18

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2006-02-08

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date : 2007-01-04 Submit Review

Approval / Denial Date : 2007-03-12

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received: 2007-03-26

Comments :

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Adam,

the easy route( blond wife, diet cook, Double cheese Burger , DVR) comment may be a little bit too far.

I am not a lady, and I am Moroccan. However, your comment is offensive to say the least, and made the blood boil in my head. You may wanna be careful with your words next time.

Why should I marry a Moroccan? I married an American because I was ready to get married , and she was the one. And for your info I lived in the States legally, for four years before I met my wife, if that's what you are insinuating !!!!

Do you think they are not good enough? I have no problems with Moroccan ladies, in fact I have a social group on Face book, that is trying to show the good side of Moroccan ladies you may wanna go check it out " Femmes Marocaines, Notre Fierte"

and why you didn't stay In Morocco? Again too much questions, which is not strange from a Moroccan who is trying to know everything so that he can judge others :blink: :blink: I did not want to stay in Morocco, for many reasons. and for your info my family back home is considered middle class. However, i needed to get an education, learn a language, and see the new world, and break free....

Why are you on VJ anyway? if you are all set, and you decided to go to Morocco, and Moroccans are the only good ones for marriage ?

you came here probably as a student or tourist and you adjusted your status to get a green card based on your time line below brother. you didn't have two many options to stay here, that's way you got Married with an American, there is nothing wrong with seeking opportinities :thumbs: so you are not 100% legal like you said, the differece between you and Latino's !!! you came in an airplane and they cross the borders walking. people from the middle class in Morocco don't have to immigrate to the US they fly every summer to Hawai have some good time and go back Mr middle class. I tell you one more thing in Moroccan language (Mol Lfaz Kay9faz). I hope you love the women that you are with now and don't leave her after you get your citizenship because thats what most guys do, then go Maried Moroccan girls, And that's wrong and :devil:

I'm at VJ because I'm a US citizen who came here legaly since day one with a lottery program who also want's to bring his wife from Morocco.

if you have personel problems take it some where else (find another post), we are here about Kenza post

Time line

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office :

RFE(s) :

AOS Transfer** :

Got I551 Stamp :

Comments :

khalas Adam...anyone from anywhere can marry for a greencard and there are lots of marriages that are genuine...all my dad's Moroccan friends married an American woman and they are all still together living happily after 10 + years!

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

So, Adam, what you are saying is that all Moroccans that marry an American only did so the obtain a green card? How is it that you are able to read their minds?

I guess my husband didn't get the memo. He has his 10 year GC, and has for quite some time, and is still here. I must straighten him out. :blink:

Oh, and being married to a blond is the "easy way"? I think my husband might tell you differently. :whistle:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline

Adam, ever heard that variety is the spice of life? Perhaps MoroccanInTexas likes variety? Or perhaps he didn't just mess around with American chicks then turn around and demonize them like you have. I'm guessing by your attitude and your words that American women are good enough to have fun with but not good enough to marry. That's cool. American women like to "slum" it, too. ;)

Timeline
Adam, ever heard that variety is the spice of life? Perhaps MoroccanInTexas likes variety? Or perhaps he didn't just mess around with American chicks then turn around and demonize them like you have. I'm guessing by your attitude and your words that American women are good enough to have fun with but not good enough to marry. That's cool. American women like to "slum" it, too. ;)

:thumbs: as long as both sides are happy and not taking advantage of the other person :thumbs:

Timeline
So, Adam, what you are saying is that all Moroccans that marry an American only did so the obtain a green card? How is it that you are able to read their minds?

I guess my husband didn't get the memo. He has his 10 year GC, and has for quite some time, and is still here. I must straighten him out. :blink:

Oh, and being married to a blond is the "easy way"? I think my husband might tell you differently. :whistle:

if your case is that way good for you. :thumbs:

I didn't make a blanket statement some marriages are real and not for any other reasons or benefets. but some are not and if you don't beleive me go to the consula in casablanca and you will see what i'm talking about 50 years old women marrying a 20 years old man comment don't tell me its love, thats what made it hard for people like me to bring there spouses faster.

Adam,

Time line

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office :

RFE(s) :

AOS Transfer** :

Got I551 Stamp :

Comments :

Adam,

First,You have issues bro...It was about Kenza issues till you decided to bring the blonds and diet coke to the equation...

Second, how dare you judge people you do not know. You won the lottery good for you. You are a US citizen even better, does that make you better than others ?

Third, you were talking about going back home helping the country and all that rosy speech, now you saying you will be bringing a Moroccan wife to start a life here. There is something wrong with your reasoning, do not you think ?

Bro let's get back to Kenza question :ot2: , instead of attacking others

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

Timeline
Adam,

Time line

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office :

RFE(s) :

AOS Transfer** :

Got I551 Stamp :

Comments :

Adam,

First,You have issues bro...It was about Kenza issues till you decided to bring the blonds and diet coke to the equation...

Second, how dare you judge people you do not know. You won the lottery good for you. You are a US citizen even better, does that make you better than others ?

Third, you were talking about going back home helping the country and all that rosy speech, now you saying you will be bringing a Moroccan wife to start a life here. There is something wrong with your reasoning, do not you think ?

Bro let's get back to Kenza question :ot2: , instead of attacking others

I wan't her to come legaly get a citizenship then we will go back inshallah. I didn't attack anybody I was flowing with the logic. And tell me what did you have to say about Kenza's topic ? or show me one post u posted about her not me?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I puffy heart MorccanInTexas. You are one that proves that not all Moroccans are users and losers. :thumbs:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I seriously don't understand why people here get their panties all in a bunch when someone admits that there are MENA men who prefer white women, preferably blondes. That's the truth! Don't get all upset about it. How many MENA immigrant men do you know who aren't married to white women?

I have a home in Morocco. We plan to move back, insha'allah.

Edited by Barza Woman

Timeline

Adam, do you remember the case of the 68 year old woman in Great Britain who raised a ruckus there when left her husband for a 22 year old Moroccan? He is a friend of my husband. As far as we know, they are still together.

Edited by Barza Woman

Timeline
Adam, do you remember the case of the 68 year old woman in Great Britain who raised a ruckus there when left her husband for a 22 year old Moroccan? He is a friend of my husband. As far as we know, they are still together.

That's true love?? :dance::thumbs: that's a smart man right there, her house is payed for, 401k is full, they will enjoy her retirment and they don't have to work. :dance: after she pass a way he will be probably 32, then he can start his life again... :dance::star:

Timeline

That's true love?? :dance::thumbs: that's a smart man right there, her house is payed for, 401k is full, they will enjoy her retirment and they don't have to work. :dance: after she pass a way he will be probably 32, then he can start his life again... :dance::star:

Define love for me, please.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.