Merrillizer

My wife threw her marriage and life here away

427 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I've finally taken the time to read this whole thread.

I laughed, I cried, I can't believe I read 27 pages of this, but I will be waiting to see the outcome because this all somehow embedded a morbid curiosity that as Brad said, you can't help but watch.

I hope everything turns out well for you, no matter the outcome of the hearing.

:pop:

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
BTW, she drew up and signed the contract before she was coached.

FRAUD.

I can understand now why she could not put up with you. The situation gets clearer by the hour :bonk:

However, despite your being so difficult, there is something more important in your attitude, which has always driven me crazy: many USCs think that their status as USCs makes them the kings (or queens) of the hill. It is usually men who threaten foreign women with immigration benefits (withholding of those benefits) to get what they want.

In summary, you only tried to buy love. Not with money, but with a GREEN CARD. If I had been her and had had to put up with being reminded that I would be losing immigration benefits if I didn't behave, I would have certainly kicked you to the curve too.

I do not understand, why a USC has to hold over the foreigner's head such a "coveted prize." If you were less self-righteous you would understand that it is impossible to develop a "normal" relationship when one partner holds the future of the other over his/her head. It is wrong! And with your attitude you are only going to be used over and over by "scam artists" like her (not that I think she's one).

If you are so worried about people scamming you for a GREEN CARD, stop searching for beautiful, young, and innocent foreign girls and start looking for an equal who does not need you for immigration reasons (another USC or an LPR). However, I bet that those relationships are not fulfilling to you because you will not be happy if you cannot have something precious like a green card to control your woman. You need a relationship of equals so you can learn a thing or two...

... oh wait! You probably had that already and that is why you realized that the easiest way to control your partner is to have a green card dangling over her head everyday.

I don't think that you know when she started being coached. You were too busy worried about the green card.

I have always believed in this: "be careful what you wish for because you may get it ... and then some you did not want." So much for being the VICTIM.

Edited by clueless_in_usa

Filed: Other Timeline
BZZZZZZZZZZZ. Wrong again. Yup, she could've "put up with me" and continued to pretend to be a legitimate wife, then flew the coop when she got what she needed, BUT...

A.) That would still be a crime.

B.) She couldnt continue to pretend, because I was asking too many questions. She couldnt take the heat, so she jumped out tha kitchen. I asked too many questions, she realized I was on to her, and she headed for the hills. Runnin' scared, hidin' out with other illegal immigrants. Ya see...dat's what they do...they network together and help each other live the illegal life. They doctor up their immigration documents, they find each other USC's to pay for sham marriages, they SHOW EACH OTHER THE ROPES. It's a network, a criminal element, and the local folk are sick of it. You think I'm the only one who has put through the wringer? LMAO. Hell no. And I wont be the last.

Problem is, clueless, you are focusing too much on the emotion. But it's instead about the motive, the conspiracy, and the CRIME.

She married somebody after 2 months of dating to GET A GREEN CARD. Come on! I know now, and I am going to test the theory this summer. I will meet 20 more immigrants, and ask every one of them if they want to get married. Guess what, 95% of em will say YES, and marry ya after 2 months! I never believed this, till I was THE VICTIM.

It's always the same. I'm not the first sucker. They all come over here, the beautiful ones are always conveniently single, and they just want to stay in the U.S. Marrying a USC after 2 months is NOTHING for someone from a poor country. It's easy for 'em. And it's FRAUD. And when they get caught lyin', they pack their bags and run, search for other illegal aliens to network with, and make up lies and false accusations. And then they continue to stay here, in desperation, trying everything they can to do what?..............

REACH THEIR ORIGINAL NUMBER ONE OBJECTIVE.......THE COVETED GREEN CARD (aka "a better life")!!!

You said it, I didnt.

And they wont care who they have to destroy and ruin in order to get that damn card!

Remember, GREEN CARD OVER MARRIAGE. Yup....

OMG.

You weren't destroyed or ruined. You were only married to her for 5 months!

You are one obsessed and scary man.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
BZZZZZZZZZZZ. Wrong again. Yup, she could've "put up with

She married somebody after 2 months of dating to GET A GREEN CARD.

I think what you should be worrying about is why you married someone after two months of dating. That's a bit crazy, right? If her motive was a greencard, then that's what it was... but why would you gamble with your life like that? Maybe next time you won't jump into something so quickly because as you can see it comes with serious consequences unfortunately. Everyone makes mistakes.

Personally, we dated each other for 3 years before we got married.... not that everyone should wait that long but 2 months is a bit crazy, no?

Good luck I hope that next time you find a nice girl and you get to know her a little better :)

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline
BZZZZZZZZZZZ. Wrong again. Yup, she could've "put up with

She married somebody after 2 months of dating to GET A GREEN CARD.

I think what you should be worrying about is why you married someone after two months of dating. That's a bit crazy, right? If her motive was a greencard, then that's what it was... but why would you gamble with your life like that? Maybe next time you won't jump into something so quickly because as you can see it comes with serious consequences unfortunately. Everyone makes mistakes.

Personally, we dated each other for 3 years before we got married.... not that everyone should wait that long but 2 months is a bit crazy, no?

Good luck I hope that next time you find a nice girl and you get to know her a little better :)

I can just imagine how the marriage proposal went down:

Merril: If you want to stay in the USA, you can marry me

Silvia: Are you sure?

Merril: Of course! After we marry you can get a Green Card

Silvia: Ok!

Unfortunately she was clueless about what she was getting into ... much like me: clueless in usa :rofl:

I've finally taken the time to read this whole thread.

I laughed, I cried, I can't believe I read 27 pages of this, but I will be waiting to see the outcome because this all somehow embedded a morbid curiosity that as Brad said, you can't help but watch.

I hope everything turns out well for you, no matter the outcome of the hearing.

:pop:

wow, you had the energy to read all of it? :thumbs: i wanted to read all the pages but i got somewhat tired when i got to page 14. lol

anyway, dude, stop doing this to yourself, it hurts and will hurt even more if you don't try to just learn from it and pray that you can move on; i am very sorry that you had experienced something like this; it's a very big insult but anywho, from what ive read though is you are letting her do this to you; feel victimized, i think you have the option to strengthen up a little; 

but yeah, i dont think you need anyone's agreement on what you had experienced, this certainly is very sad what you'e experienced but at the same time i think it would be healthier too if you toughen up and hang in there.. just pray and find support people to help you get over it

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline

clueless in usa is certaintly a great handle for you.

Ok, you're right. "To live a better life", by way of deception and collusion. You happy now?

You're so emotionally wrapped up in a thread that pertains to someone elses problem, and you're thought process is so skewed you totally refuse to acknowledge the crime committed lol. No wonder so many immigrants are allowed to get away with this stuff.

"Merril: If you want to stay in the USA, you can marry me

Silvia: Ok!"

More speculation from the Peanut Gallery. I love how people argue with evidence that is so absolute. You just cant get it through your head. Your opinions are meaningless, the scammer made it clear her intentions, and she committed a crime, of which she is under investigation for. Really, it's silly to argue against such compelling evidence. She could literally tell me right in front of YOU that she married for immigration benefits, and you would still find a way to whine and pule for her and continue your assumptions of me. It's sickening.

I must be a "scary crazy guy" if my "wife" committed immigration marriage fraud, and left the contract in the bureau drawer lol. Ok, that's some greeeeeeat logic there. Yeah! It must be my fault! It's my fault that I was conspired against. yup. It's my fault she chose me to scam. Yup. And because I'm allegedly a "crazy scary guy", that gives her the RIGHT to scam me and get away with it. yup. It gives her the right to ride my name into immigration status. yup.

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAO

Clueless.

Filed: Other Timeline

She wouldn't be riding your name into "immigration status" (whatever that means). She's petitioning WITHOUT you. And WITHOUT your brother-in-law's I864.

You talk about "crimes" and "investigations" like this incident involves a grassy knoll.

You are obsessed. It is unhealthy.

Yes, you are scary. Or drunk. Or an egomaniac.

Or all of the above.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
She wouldn't be riding your name into "immigration status" (whatever that means). She's petitioning WITHOUT you. And WITHOUT your brother-in-law's I864.

You talk about "crimes" and "investigations" like this incident involves a grassy knoll.

You are obsessed. It is unhealthy.

Yes, you are scary. Or drunk. Or an egomaniac.

Or all of the above.

Go look at his blog site. Do a Google search.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline
clueless in usa is certaintly a great handle for you.

Ok, you're right. "To live a better life", by way of deception and collusion. You happy now?

You're so emotionally wrapped up in a thread that pertains to someone elses problem, and you're thought process is so skewed you totally refuse to acknowledge the crime committed lol. No wonder so many immigrants are allowed to get away with this stuff.

"Merril: If you want to stay in the USA, you can marry me

Silvia: Ok!"

More speculation from the Peanut Gallery. I love how people argue with evidence that is so absolute. You just cant get it through your head. Your opinions are meaningless, the scammer made it clear her intentions, and she committed a crime, of which she is under investigation for. Really, it's silly to argue against such compelling evidence. She could literally tell me right in front of YOU that she married for immigration benefits, and you would still find a way to whine and pule for her and continue your assumptions of me. It's sickening.

I must be a "scary crazy guy" if my "wife" committed immigration marriage fraud, and left the contract in the bureau drawer lol. Ok, that's some greeeeeeat logic there. Yeah! It must be my fault! It's my fault that I was conspired against. yup. It's my fault she chose me to scam. Yup. And because I'm allegedly a "crazy scary guy", that gives her the RIGHT to scam me and get away with it. yup. It gives her the right to ride my name into immigration status. yup.

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAO

Clueless.

She committed a CRIME alright: She married you! That ought to be a crime, or an act of masochism. :wacko:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
Yeah! It must be my fault! It's my fault that I was conspired against. yup. It's my fault she chose me to scam. Yup. And because I'm allegedly a "crazy scary guy", that gives her the RIGHT to scam me and get away with it. yup. It gives her the right to ride my name into immigration status. yup.

From your posting in the Immigration Fraud forum:

She told me that if I let her go, she didnt know when the next time we'd be able to see each other because there is A LOT of corruption in her country. I contacted an immigration attorney and asked for advice etc. He told me I could do the K-visa thing if she leaves, but he also said if I didnt want to lose her, marrying her was the only real way to prevent waiting many months or possibly years before being able to see her again. On her last day, as the minutes ticked down to her planes departure time, we sat in her room, while her suitcases were packed, and sobbed about not losing each other. We went back and forth for hours about what to do. I ultimately decided that I did not want to lose her, and I wanted her to stay.

Seems to me that you are the one that convinced her to stay. You are the one who found the method for her to stay. You wanted her to stay and she ended up agreeing to your plan.

Yes I will admit that maybe she had this ulterior motive, maybe she really loved you? Maybe your marriage fell apart because it was just a poor marriage to begin with and there was nothing immigration related about it? Maybe she not enter the marriage to commit fraud and a crime? Maybe after two months of knowing each other you two were just incompatible? Maybe she likes living here and wants to find a way to stay?

And then from the same posting:

I had found my wife a job in October at a local pizza place in my town, albeit "under the table" work. We knew it was a risk, but it was offered and she wanted to take it.

You admit to aiding and abetting her working illegally.

Your You Tube video with her is still on the internet and you are listed as one of her friends on her blog site.

I am sorry that things didn't work out for you and her. I don't know why you continue to try to screw her. You are young, you can get over this but you have to get over it first. Good luck, I really do mean that.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Or all of the above.
This is not out of the realm of possibility, no man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline
Or all of the above.
This is not out of the realm of possibility, no man.

LMAO. Ok, I am just going to cancel my annulment lol. Your armchair phychology, pre-determinations, and pigeonholing of me must be right. She has every right to slander, abuse and destroy, and she also has every right to self-petition using false, unfounded accusations and allegations. We should all just stand-down, and allow deception to rule the land. Let's not protect ourselves from being scammed, let's just allow ourselves to be raped. YEAH!

And she is riding my name into the sunset, because she claims I battered her, which is not true in any way, and my name will forever be in some immigration database as a wifebeater, when in reality, I never laid a finger on this person.

Maybe when you find yourself in a similar situation, you will be better able to gauge the reactions to such, and also be able to remove the emotion from the equation, and instead deal with the situation on the basis of thought process and reality.

Yes, me deciding to marry her is not a crime. It was out of love. Her deciding to use false promises and collusion to enter a marriage for the sole purpose of immigration benefits IS a crime. In trying to belittle me and my character, you keep missing the point, the LAW. The question ISNT about my intentions and reasons for entering into the marriage. Its about HER true intentions and reasons. Yes, so she told me everything she could to get me marry her, I fell for it.

You can form all the opinions you want about someone on the internet, someone you've never met, but the fact will always remain that deception existed, a crime was committed. Whatever you think of me just doesnt matter lol. But you are allowed to entertain yourself with your assumptions and judgments of me lol. Besides, I thinks its rather entertaining myself when people come up with their own clinical evaluations and determinations about total strangers lol. I personally try not do so myself, but watching and listening to the grandstanding from the Peanut Gallery who always believe they have everything "all figured out" is kind of fun.

"Maybe the marriage fell apart?"

Again, missing the point. There was no legitimate marriage to begin with. It was fraudulent from its inception. The moment she entered the marriage for the goal of lawful permanent residency instead of true love and companionship, fraud was committed and the marriage is not valid. Her statements to me and her mother in law, and her contract prov e her reasons for entering into a marriage. This person refused the simplest of marriage-like activity and duty. No joint interests whatsoever. No acknowledgment of the marriage from her family whatsoever. No interest in legitimate bonafide marriage existed, only a wish to the be recipient of immigration benefits. Why did she so easily refuse any marital co-mingling of assets, funds and interests? BECAUSE THERE WAS NO BONAFIDE MARRIAGE FROM THE START. Again, she did not think she was really married, she acted single, thats what she was....a seperate, single party in the "marriage".

So if after several months your supposed "wife" is still a total and complete separate entity in the "marriage", you might want to start asking questions about her real intentions for entering into the marriage lol. When the questioning starts, just dont be surprised when they get scared and leave. Before you know it, she will soon have a network of other immigrants helping to defraud, defame and devour not only you, but guv'ment too! And even after that, you will then have the naysayers slamming you as if you're the guilty party! YES!

Oh god, I've committed a terrible crime....I fell in love with someone I believed was genuine but was really pretended. And they even told me they never loved me and then offered me a contract to remain in the sham marriage after I became suspicious and raised too many questions. Man, I should be in jail. Prison. Work camp. My crime is horrendous. My crime of being stupid and getting duped deserves penalties of the harshest possible manner. But, my "wife" should be rewarded for her glorious attempts to defraud everything in her way, and her acts against me are deserved of the best support and an INSTANT freepass in the U.S.! YAY!

Edited by Merrillizer

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
BTW, she drew up and signed the contract before she was coached.

FRAUD.

I can understand now why she could not put up with you. The situation gets clearer by the hour :bonk:

However, despite your being so difficult, there is something more important in your attitude, which has always driven me crazy: many USCs think that their status as USCs makes them the kings (or queens) of the hill. It is usually men who threaten foreign women with immigration benefits (withholding of those benefits) to get what they want.

In summary, you only tried to buy love. Not with money, but with a GREEN CARD. If I had been her and had had to put up with being reminded that I would be losing immigration benefits if I didn't behave, I would have certainly kicked you to the curve too.

I do not understand, why a USC has to hold over the foreigner's head such a "coveted prize." If you were less self-righteous you would understand that it is impossible to develop a "normal" relationship when one partner holds the future of the other over his/her head. It is wrong! And with your attitude you are only going to be used over and over by "scam artists" like her (not that I think she's one).

If you are so worried about people scamming you for a GREEN CARD, stop searching for beautiful, young, and innocent foreign girls and start looking for an equal who does not need you for immigration reasons (another USC or an LPR). However, I bet that those relationships are not fulfilling to you because you will not be happy if you cannot have something precious like a green card to control your woman. You need a relationship of equals so you can learn a thing or two...

... oh wait! You probably had that already and that is why you realized that the easiest way to control your partner is to have a green card dangling over her head everyday.

I don't think that you know when she started being coached. You were too busy worried about the green card.

I have always believed in this: "be careful what you wish for because you may get it ... and then some you did not want." So much for being the VICTIM.

This tread has taken a new turn, clueless is trying to say to that Merillz at one point in his relationship must have taken into consideration the "Buyer beware" clause. But Merillz now is defending his action with the "Buyer's remorse" clause........LUVZ IT!!!

And for the use of BIG FONTS, please refrain.....is it really needed? I like the blod, and italics, even the emotions icon. But when i read the big fonts it raises my level of anxiety..... to the point of me sometimes yelling back at my monitor. :blush:

Round 1 (K-1)

Mar-16-09: interview (blue slip)

Mar-25-09: returned with blue slip denied, (white slip)

Jun-04-09: nvc received returned petition

Jun-08-09: nvc forwards to uscis

Jun-19-09: noa3 uscis received ( pending under review)

Sep-17-09 : touched!!!

Sep-21-09: Notice of Decesion, Expired free to file again

Round 2 (K-1)

(1st denied case received & forward dates at NVC,and 2nd refiling & noa1 at uscis are identical ....how ironic)

I-129F sent: Jun 04-09

noa1 recvd: Jun 08-09

noa2: Sep-17-09 APPROVED

noa2 Hard Copy: Sep 21-09 called CSC said not approved still pending in system (#######!!!!)

noa3 recvd: Nov 25-09 USCIS is reopening case NOA2 was issued in error.(Government Motion to Reopen)

RFE ( NOID) recvd: Dec 18-09 ask to give rebuttal on consulate finding regarding 1st petition

RFE sent: Dec 20-09 rebuttal submitted plus able to front load additional proof.

noa4 recvd: Dec 28-09 APPROVED FINALLY

NVC recvd: Jan 04-10

NVC left: Jan 12-10

Consulate Recvd: Feb 05-10

Packet 3 submitted: Feb 09-10

Packet 4 Recvd: April 16-10

Interview : May 12-10...PINK SLIP already on the table (2years 1week later)

Visa Pickup: May 28-10 In Hand!!

POE: May 29-2010 LAX

Feelinglucky Tonight

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.