Merrillizer

My wife threw her marriage and life here away

427 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
I see what you did there. ;)
"Yes, Dear? Si, man?" he responded innocently, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If I understand correctly, she overstayed her first work visa here.

The fact they applied for K-1 after her work visa expired did not make her a legal immigrant. He married an illegal alien.

So I guess it is pretty ironic to be screeching about "illegal alien" now. She was illegal when he married her, and illegal while he went through the k-1 process.

I did at one point think about bringing my wife in through Mexico or Canada since it is so easy. In Alaska we can cross the border in many places without any kind of immigration hassle.

But we did it all legally.

I wouldn't marry an illegal alien. It's bad enough she's so creepy she's always got her hands all over this fat old man 30 years her senior. But if she turned green (illegal alien) then that would be the last straw...

I just read some of Merrillizer's blog. Wow! :o

Is it better than Ken's thread???

Ahhh... no. Way different anyway.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I just read some of Merrillizer's blog. Wow! :o

Is it better than Ken's thread???

Ahhh... no. Way different anyway.

link plz????

Google Merrillizer - there are some YouTube and either myspace or facebook entries.

Edited by Brad and Vika

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline

The fact they applied for K-1 after her work visa expired did not make her a legal immigrant. He married an illegal alien.

So I guess it is pretty ironic to be screeching about "illegal alien" now. She was illegal when he married her, and illegal while he went through the k-1 process.

I did at one point think about bringing my wife in through Mexico or Canada since it is so easy. In Alaska we can cross the border in many places without any kind of immigration hassle.

I wouldn't marry an illegal alien. It's bad enough she's so creepy she's always got her hands all over this fat old man 30 years her senior. But if she turned green (illegal alien) then that would be the last straw...

K-1? What are you talking about? :no: I married her when she was illegal? What are you talking about?

Ahhh, thee internet....where strangers don't know diddly. :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

K-1? What are you talking about? :no: I married her when she was illegal? What are you talking about?

Ahhh, thee internet....where strangers don't know diddly. :lol:

Merrillizer, pleace dont cast a blanket statement. We all know that guy was clueless, but anyways, are their any interesting developments going on. Or have you come to any new hypotheises regarding your situation??

Round 1 (K-1)

Mar-16-09: interview (blue slip)

Mar-25-09: returned with blue slip denied, (white slip)

Jun-04-09: nvc received returned petition

Jun-08-09: nvc forwards to uscis

Jun-19-09: noa3 uscis received ( pending under review)

Sep-17-09 : touched!!!

Sep-21-09: Notice of Decesion, Expired free to file again

Round 2 (K-1)

(1st denied case received & forward dates at NVC,and 2nd refiling & noa1 at uscis are identical ....how ironic)

I-129F sent: Jun 04-09

noa1 recvd: Jun 08-09

noa2: Sep-17-09 APPROVED

noa2 Hard Copy: Sep 21-09 called CSC said not approved still pending in system (#######!!!!)

noa3 recvd: Nov 25-09 USCIS is reopening case NOA2 was issued in error.(Government Motion to Reopen)

RFE ( NOID) recvd: Dec 18-09 ask to give rebuttal on consulate finding regarding 1st petition

RFE sent: Dec 20-09 rebuttal submitted plus able to front load additional proof.

noa4 recvd: Dec 28-09 APPROVED FINALLY

NVC recvd: Jan 04-10

NVC left: Jan 12-10

Consulate Recvd: Feb 05-10

Packet 3 submitted: Feb 09-10

Packet 4 Recvd: April 16-10

Interview : May 12-10...PINK SLIP already on the table (2years 1week later)

Visa Pickup: May 28-10 In Hand!!

POE: May 29-2010 LAX

Feelinglucky Tonight

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

"Enough people here already", jesus christ. You're not going to gain any supporters on an IMMIGRATION FORUM by saying something like this, Merrillizer. What the hell are you thinking?

But seriously though, guys, leave this guy alone. I lurked myspace and found this picture of him and his ex-wife:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=48416871

It's quite obvious from this picture (and his posts) that he is simply under-developed person with some sort of disorder, and if anything we should pity him. America should accept more immigrants and deport weak, whiny, mentally challenged people like the topic starter here.

In his youtube videos, too, he makes noises/sounds which no normal person would ever do. He is sick and this thread is just making fun of a sick person.

Filing for N-400 now

Filed: Other Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2728051

........."Long story short...my wife is from Moldova, but studied in Iasi, Romania. She came to my town here in the US last June on a J-1, and worked a few jobs over the Summer. I met her in July, and by August we had fallen in love. Her J-1 Visa was to expire on October 1st, but her plane ticket to return home was Sept. 25th.

......So we decided to take the plunge. I did not want to lose her, I saw the opportunity to start a new life right there in front of me, so I thought I had to take it. We married on Sept. 26, 2008, and we found a place to live and moved into the house on Sept. 28th........

All of my family ofcourse eventually found out I had eloped, and my mother planned to have a nice reception party for us at the same time as her 19 wedding anniversary. So it was a celebration of old and new love. My mother absolutely loves my wife, cares for her so much and my family was very accepting of her.

But we have had problems and personality conflicts, and we would bicker and fight about trivial things. I guess it got too tough for Silvia, my wife, because she packed up all her stuff and left me last Thursday. The fact that I was "cold" to her, didnt take her out enough and me taking her granted are probably the main reasons for this seperation. My wife was under a lot stress, being away from her own family and friends in Moldova, not being able to work legally here right now cuz we are waiting for her EAD, and being stuck in the house a lot during a New Hampshire winter can really drag somebody down etc.

I guess my question is, can this still work for her? We did the AOS package in January. She's done biometrics already, and we check her online status, but it hasnt changed since Jan. She is scared that they are not working on her case.

I still love my wife and care for her. I originally thought to divorce her and she would be sent home. But I have to help her with the papers. I guess what I am asking is if this type of arrangment can work? Cuz we no longer have joint bank accounts, live together, etc................."

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2728166

We have pics from our reception, and pics from trips we took, places we etc etc. It was legitimate. But now its nothing, and I dont know how easy she expects this to be now that she has not only left and defaulted on her lease contract, but she has betrayed me and defaulted on our marriage.

She has really upset my family, and my brother in law co sponsored her. Now I am not sure if he will jump ship or not since she has deserted and abandoned me. He may decide to revoke sponsorship, then she'll definitely get denied. He will be here this weekened to visit my mom, and when he finds out....D'OH.

UNfortunately I do not see her coming back, her mind is very made up. I tried everything.

I am unsure of what to do. I am devestated. I promised her I would still help her, but I feel I need to look out for my own interests, too.

and so the plot thickens... :reading:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline

Thank you notscenenough for your clinical evaluation. Now please show evidence of your medical credentials. Oh wait, you're just another bored internet marauder, who makes judgements about folks you dont even know. Typical online mental midget. Like I care what you think lmao. I am glad to see you could take some time out of your day to scan the net for photos of complete strangers lol. Somebody needs a hobby....

And rebeccajo once again messes up. Those posts were made BEFORE the date my "wife" came back to my house and pulled a knife on me. You know, when I still thought I actually might have had a "real wife"? After that incident, which was reported to the local police and a report was made and is ON FILE, I showed my "wife" a photo of us together that was taken on New Years Eve. I asked her if it was love, and she stated firmly..."No, Jon, thats not love. It wasnt love, Jon." DO'H! So once again, you fouled up, cuz ye dont know sh!te about what happened and what my wife said. She also told my mother (whom she refers to as nannie), who will be a witness on the stand at the final hearing...."it wasnt a real marriage, Nannie. I'm sorry. I only had sex with him once a month anyway. Please understand. I still care about you though." So I guess her own words dont mean ####### to you, because you will continue to try to belittle and defame me. Fact is, I really dont care what you think, because I know I am a victim of marriage fraud. Nothing you say can change. And nothing you say, no assumptions or judgements you make, and no comments against me will ever change that. Nothign you say or think can talk my wives own words back. Myself, my mother and my family know what my wife did, and we know what she said. She has made it abundantly clear her reasons for entering into this marriage. Her own statements and signature prove that! Just accept it, it happened, stop trying to deter truth and reality. I know the truth hurts, but dont run from it, you should embrace it.

She could walk up to you people and tell you everything she said to me and my mom, and tell you that she used me, and you still whine and pule on this forum and look for silly excuses to attack me, like a video of friends at a camp making fun of someone because their girlfriend farted during sex LMFAO. If you were there, you wouldve laughed to! JUST OWN IT!!! The farting has absolutely nothing to do with my "wife" committing marriage, but you still use it to try and belittle me! LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO. Pulling at strings on the internet......I love it!

"Your Honor, his wife did not use him for immigration benefits and she did not commit immigration marriage fraud, because he is crazy cuz he and his friend were picking on their other friend because his girlfriend farted during a sexual act. They were making weird noises. That makes them all "crazy", he has a medical problem! His wife is innocent, even though she signed a contract to commit this crime and willingly admitted to her mother in law her position during the marriage. CASE DISMISSED!!!"

HAHAAHAHAAH aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA AHAHAHAHAAAA

I will only respond to intelligent, respectful posts now. I will not entertain judgements and attacks. feelinglucky, the only latest news is she perjured herself to the judge during the last hearing. She firmly stated she had self-petitioned and had legal work authorization. I have the transcript of the hearing. She does not have work authorization, and upon leaving the court, she promptly quit her job after realizing she had committed perjury. Her pattern of deception continues.....

Edited by Merrillizer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.