Merrillizer

My wife threw her marriage and life here away

427 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If you Sir, is a victim and treated so badly by her, they why would everything gone against you. Why would court have taken her side. I am still not saying you are lieing about anything but you must be hidding something you did and didn't tell us so far...

This whole thing is a sham.

Yes I agree. And you sound like a pathological liar.

It just gets worse and worse.

Stop posting here. Everything you just posted sounds like complete garbage. I know the courts tend to favor women, but not even hearing your side? LOL.

If this girl is so scared, why not go home? Whats the best thing to do, even better than lying in court for a restraining order?.....going HOME WHERE YOU BELONG ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET. There's no better safety than that. But she wants to HANG AROUND here to make my life miserable and destroy me.

She just wont go home, its crazy. She just cant get it through her thick head. GO HOME!!!

Come clean. You beat the living hell out of her and now your pathological urge to lie and potentially sociopathic tendencies are driving you to justify what you did in your own skewed reality. You need help. Badly.

-Knight

LMFAO. Yeah, I beat the hell out of her LMAO. You're a clownshoe. You and your silly delusions and assumptions. You sound terribly bored, to come in here and throw around baseless accusations. If I beat my wife, the police would've arrested me on Domestic Violence charges, automatically, as soon as she walked in to file a restraining order. But because she had no bruises, no scratches, no bumps, and she wasn't beaten, they didn't. Are you that pea-brained to not understand a simple DV charge? The police take pictures of victims injuries and use them in court. But because my wife was never beaten, they didn't have that. All you have to do to get a restraining order, is say you're scared.

Since your the resident psychologist, what type of help do I need exactly? You seem to know everything here, and have everybody figured out for sure, right? Everytime I see one of your posts, I gag. It's verbal diahhrea, and you seem to verbally accost people with your sophomoric personal attacks like it's needed here. I thought this place was to share experiences with others. I'm sorry you don't approve of mine, but I have just as much right to share it as anyone else. But I find your slander and libel totally unnecessary. But ofcourse, there's an a$$ for every seat, so your right to an opinion stands well too, as silly as it is. You sound very proud, much like my wife. Arrogance is bliss though, right? Pride is a crutch, and your mind is crippled. Save it for someone who would care.

Home Depot is having a sale on clothesline, get some and hang ya'self.

AOS Transferred to CSC.......................August 4th 2009

AP/EAD Approval Notice appeared....August 21st 2009

AP/EAD received in mails.................... 08/27/09, 08/31/09

AOS at CSC.............................................Pending

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am still on 5th page of your post and had made the idea that you are hidding something and now ON page 6, i read out a guy comments telling that you are hidding or telling lies..

I was right from the start

If you Sir, is a victim and treated so badly by her, they why would everything gone against you. Why would court have taken her side. I am still not saying you are lieing about anything but you must be hidding something you did and didn't tell us so far...

This whole thing is a sham.

Yes I agree. And you sound like a pathological liar.

It just gets worse and worse.

Stop posting here. Everything you just posted sounds like complete garbage. I know the courts tend to favor women, but not even hearing your side? LOL.

If this girl is so scared, why not go home? Whats the best thing to do, even better than lying in court for a restraining order?.....going HOME WHERE YOU BELONG ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET. There's no better safety than that. But she wants to HANG AROUND here to make my life miserable and destroy me.

She just wont go home, its crazy. She just cant get it through her thick head. GO HOME!!!

Come clean. You beat the living hell out of her and now your pathological urge to lie and potentially sociopathic tendencies are driving you to justify what you did in your own skewed reality. You need help. Badly.

-Knight

LMFAO. Yeah, I beat the hell out of her LMAO. You're a clownshoe. You and your silly delusions and assumptions. You sound terribly bored, to come in here and throw around baseless accusations. If I beat my wife, the police would've arrested me on Domestic Violence charges, automatically, as soon as she walked in to file a restraining order. But because she had no bruises, no scratches, no bumps, and she wasn't beaten, they didn't. Are you that pea-brained to not understand a simple DV charge? The police take pictures of victims injuries and use them in court. But because my wife was never beaten, they didn't have that. All you have to do to get a restraining order, is say you're scared.

Since your the resident psychologist, what type of help do I need exactly? You seem to know everything here, and have everybody figured out for sure, right? Everytime I see one of your posts, I gag. It's verbal diahhrea, and you seem to verbally accost people with your sophomoric personal attacks like it's needed here. I thought this place was to share experiences with others. I'm sorry you don't approve of mine, but I have just as much right to share it as anyone else. But I find your slander and libel totally unnecessary. But ofcourse, there's an a$$ for every seat, so your right to an opinion stands well too, as silly as it is. You sound very proud, much like my wife. Arrogance is bliss though, right? Pride is a crutch, and your mind is crippled. Save it for someone who would care.

Home Depot is having a sale on clothesline, get some and hang ya'self.

AOS Transferred to CSC.......................August 4th 2009

AP/EAD Approval Notice appeared....August 21st 2009

AP/EAD received in mails.................... 08/27/09, 08/31/09

AOS at CSC.............................................Pending

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Within weeks after meeting the illegal aliens, my "wife" was fully packed and out of the house.I am less worried about her deportation, and more worried about me getting out of this fraudulent marriage. I want an annullment and to be done with it. I dont really care what happens after that. If its annulled, she can continue to stay here illegally and try to find yet another way to defraud people and the system. I dont care, because at that point it will officially have nothing to do with ME.

Merrillizer -

You ARE wasting your summer. You are spending more time AFTER your marriage - on your marriage - than you did in it.

Cheers to that!!!!!! I couldnt agree more. Its hurts a bit, but I admit it!!! Wow, I think I just saw the light again........

I have to say i find myself very enetrtained by how you use the "illegal aliens" in your phrases. Some miniatuerd green creatures with big eyes and long skinny arms come to mind when i read your posts:) These funny looking green creatures seem to have brainwashed your wife who was after all, by your sayings, nothing but a puppet on strings, a very good looking puppet with no brain, with just one goal(to get that GC) easy to manipulate and convert to run away from you. And now that the green little cretures got her under their power, she's transformed from a dumb kid(or wife, or woman) into a very smart, caniving, half woman-half green funny creture who gatherd up her army of funny looking UFO worshipers and declared war to a us citizen. Have you heared of the stry "Gulliver's travels"? There's a part where Gulliver is asleep on the beach and is found by some small people and tied up because they were affraid that after he wakes up he's gonna harm them?

Strangely, that's how i think when i read your story now. You should not be affraid or that worried about what they can do-the strings they are trying to pull on you are nothing but a self defense mechanism. The law is on your side, man, you know that and you are the Gulliver. Stop freaking out so much about what they do and what she's trying to pull cuz she's nothing but hot air. Your marriage is too short to count. You will get that anullment, i am positive of that.

I think you should realy think, think very hard, how deep the love was for this person, not the day you married but throughout your marriage. How much you have respected her? Did you ever bully her? Did you ever make her feel unconfortable infront of friends, hers or yours? Have you put her down? have you belittled her or the country she's from? Have you treated her more like a girlfriend you can %$^& any time you need and not like a woman you need to seduce? Have you often made gross jokes while with her in pubic? If there's a yes to these questions and if it was a repetive thing, then I'd sugest you think that she did love you, but did not want to be treated like a truck driver's wife(no offense to anyone driving trucks, it's just an expression). If any of these things happened throughout the marriage, i don't think any self respecting woman would have put up with.

Just an insight from a stranger on the inetrnet...

All the best

New Citizen of the United States and Proud of it!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
...Have you often made gross jokes while with her in pubic? If there's a yes to these questions .....

You mean like when he fart and then laugh at the noise? :blink:

11/17/08 : Application sent (I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765)

11/18/08 : Official receipt of documents stated on I-797C (Signature for receipt at USCIS was on 11/17/2008 at 10PM)

11/28/08 : NOA Received ( I-797C) for all 4 forms (forms issued on 11/26/2008)

12/18/2008: LUD on I-130, I-131, I-765

01/29/2009: Bio done

01/29, 30/2009: LUD on I485 and I765

2/10/2009: issued AP, valid 1 year for multiple entries.

2/23/2009: Got EAD card

3/8/2009: LUD on all applications. Shows approval of I131 and I765, still pending on I130, I485.

04/28/2009 at 9:30 AM: Interview. Told to wait 90 days for a resolution by mail.

05/01/2009: Card production ordered.

05/06/2009: Received approval NOAs for I130 and I485 (welcome notice, 10 years card). I130 still shows case received and pending.

06/18/2009: got the 10 years validity card. Process length: 213 days since sending the applications.

No RFE at all along the process.

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline

I never beat her. Never laid a stinkin hand on her. Not one finger. I was spit on, hit, clawed, scratched, kicked, and still never raised a hand to my "wife". I really dont give 2 rats asses what you think or say. I know the truth. And the truth will set me free from this SHAM. The evidence will too.

After skipping over linkins mumbo-jumbo, I just wanted to post that one of the illegal aliens, yeah...one of the green eyed monsters mentioned above, was arrested by ICE yesterday at her work. Working illegally at the local Papa Gino's, they were all under investigation, and come to find out....she was going to marry some American kid and pay him $20,000 for the sham marriage. Well, not anymore. I guess if you lived here, in this little summer resort destination, you'd understand what is going on around here. There are plenty of "funny little green eyed" illegal aliens who overstay their summer student visa's, steal jobs from law-abiding Americans with families, and make it harder for legitimate marriages to succeed in the immigration process. Stop feewin sowwy for em. Oh you cry, whine and pule for them because "they are people too". PUH-LEASE! We have enough people here lol, we dont need anymore, especially ones so willing to break laws and lower the overall moral here. Illegal is ILLEGAL. And I LOVE IT when they get busted! YAY! Anutha one bites tha dust......

All they have to do is do thing LEGALLY. But they CHOOSE not to. Get it? They CHOOSE NOT TO. Ok, I think you got it through your head that time. Oh wait, probably not.

So yeah, its nice to know the person I married is wrapped up with the local alien syndicate lol. Proofs in da puddin'....

I never beat her. Never laid a stinkin hand on her. Not one finger. I was spit on, hit, clawed, scratched, kicked, and still never raised a hand to my "wife". I really dont give 2 rats asses what you think or say. I know the truth. And the truth will set me free from this SHAM. The evidence will too.

After skipping over linkins mumbo-jumbo, I just wanted to post that one of the illegal aliens, yeah...one of the green eyed monsters mentioned above, was arrested by ICE yesterday at her work. Working illegally at the local Papa Gino's, they were all under investigation, and come to find out....she was going to marry some American kid and pay him $20,000 for the sham marriage. Well, not anymore. I guess if you lived here, in this little summer resort destination, you'd understand what is going on around here. makeThere are plenty of "funny little green eyed" illegal aliens who overstay their summer student visa's, steal jobs from law-abiding Americans with families, and it harder for legitimate marriages to succeed in the immigration process. Stop feewin sowwy for em. Oh you cry, whine and pule for them because "they are people too". PUH-LEASE! We have enough people here lol, we dont need anymore, especially ones so willing to break laws and lower the overall moral here. Illegal is ILLEGAL. And I LOVE IT when they get busted! YAY! Anutha one bites tha dust......

All they have to do is do thing LEGALLY. But they CHOOSE not to. Get it? They CHOOSE NOT TO. Ok, I think you got it through your head that time. Oh wait, probably not.

So yeah, its nice to know the person I married is wrapped up with the local alien syndicate lol. Proofs in da puddin'....

What i find so interesting about this, when you were together as a couple, you allowed her to work illegally. So was it ok then for her to be illegal and work under the table? Now you are on this crusade Illegal is Illegal :lol:

Pot, meet kettle.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

After skipping over linkins mumbo-jumbo, I just wanted to post that one of the illegal aliens, yeah...one of the green eyed monsters mentioned above, was arrested by ICE yesterday at her work. Working illegally at the local Papa Gino's, they were all under investigation, and come to find out....she was going to marry some American kid and pay him $20,000 for the sham marriage. Well, not anymore. I guess if you lived here, in this little summer resort destination, you'd understand what is going on around here. There are plenty of "funny little green eyed" illegal aliens who overstay their summer student visa's, steal jobs from law-abiding Americans with families, and make it harder for legitimate marriages to succeed in the immigration process. Stop feewin sowwy for em. Oh you cry, whine and pule for them because "they are people too". PUH-LEASE! We have enough people here lol, we dont need anymore, especially ones so willing to break laws and lower the overall moral here. Illegal is ILLEGAL. And I LOVE IT when they get busted! YAY! Anutha one bites tha dust......

The more you defend yourself, the deeper the hole gets. Just quit. One wonders how you come by the information you post about the other scammers in your neighborhood.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

The more you defend yourself, the deeper the hole gets. Just quit. One wonders how you come by the information you post about the other scammers in your neighborhood.

:thumbs:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When people start screeching about how someone "used" someone else for their own benefit it is mostly just theatrical garbage.

All of us "use" the other person in our marriage. It is basic self-interest. Duh - if you are not gaining something out of your marriage then ####### are you doing being married.

Beautiful and young women marry doctors, lawyers, powerful people or movie stars/actors because of the security and status they represent. It is no different from a woman in Moldova bettering her circumstance (and her family perhaps) through marriage to a US citizen. So what.

Criticizing such a thing is absurd. It is idiotic to pretend that the reverse - making decisions that render her life WORSE - are either noble or wise. Sure, I can see a mother counselling her daughter "Find someone in wretched poverty that will starve you, somone really stupid and ugly, with fatal communicable diseases because then people on internet discussion boards will not say you used him..." Just make sure he is the same age.

It is trite to summarize the benefits of life in the U.S. with the statement "green card". If you say that someone got an education for a better life, or moved to another city, or took a different job - nobody would find fault with that. But when you say "green card" for some reason now we are supposed to be disgusted with this filthy behavior of acting to improve your life.

What is wrong is the lying, deceit, and fraud. The plan to divorce immediatly after the green card. It is not just illegal, but morally wrong to harm someone in the process.

We don't know the other side of the story. It is possible she was looking at him the same moment he references above thinking "Jesus this guy is kind of a nutball, but I am going to make this marriage work..." She may have had reservations but was sincere. It may further be true that after living with him she realized it was untenable and then made other plans. This would all be legal and at the same time morally sound.

On the other hand she may have from the outset been intending to dump him all along, never having been interested in marriage, just enduring it long enough to get what she wanted. Knowing she would hurt him and doing it anyway. In that case the lying, deceit, and fraud is both illegal and morally bankrupt.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Gulliver is asleep on the beach and is found by some small people
Those were the Liverpudlians (si man, RJ?) :)
Have you often made gross jokes while with her in pubic?
This is probably the 144th misspelling of this word, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
Stop feewin sowwy for em. Oh you cry, whine and pule for them because "they are people too". PUH-LEASE! We have enough people here lol, we dont need anymore, especially ones so willing to break laws and lower the overall moral here. Illegal is ILLEGAL. And I LOVE IT when they get busted! YAY! Anutha one bites tha dust......

Wait a second...who is feeling sorry for them? I am not, trust me, i have no simpathy for someone who marries for "2 weeks" and then refuzes to go home because they are oh so "attached" to this land...in a few months of beeing here. No simpathy, none, zero,zip, nada, get it? I think is one's visa is up they should go back home. It's the same with Silvia. She sould go back home and reaply for a work, student, whatever visa so she can come back legaly if she wants to. If you'd know me personaly you'd know how strong i feel about doing things the right way, legaly, stay in the freakin' line like everybody else does, right Do you think i like to be underpayd at my job because someone who has no papers is ready to take my place for pennys? Hell no. I think the system in the coutry is screwed up as it is, too many loop holes, makes it to easy for people to come here, stay illegaly, work and not pay a dime in taxes or hospital bills and then me, the american citizen and you and everyone else is obliged to cover their expenses by paying $50 for an aspirine or $1000/a nite for a hospital bed. We're on the same page, here, buddy, i dislike doing things illegaly just as much as you do. And you should, it's your duty for the sake of this country.

I made the comment about the similarity in how you write about the illegals as if it souds like they are some spaship aliens because that's the way I read it and that's the way it came accross to ME and made me laugh every time. I don't think they are spaship aliens and neighter do you, but they might as well be, because just how those aliens are not welcome arround us, neighter are these ones(the illegal people).

Hope that settles it

Timeline
Gulliver is asleep on the beach and is found by some small people
Those were the Liverpudlians (si man, RJ?) :)
Have you often made gross jokes while with her in pubic?
This is probably the 144th misspelling of this word, si man.

Thanks for the information. Next time i have a thesis to present i know who to go to.

Edited by ziia

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
You mean Lilliputian?
If it all happened outside a suburb of Syracuse, New York, I'd have said "Liverpoolers," si man.

Next time i have a thesis to present i know who to go to.
Wasn't Thesis that mythological Greek dude who was eaten by the Dinosaur in the Labyrinthatory, si man? :)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi, excuse me for interrupting I was searching around and ran across this post, that was 2 hours ago. After reading 90% of all replies ( turn of my tv, and cell phone). I didnt want any destraction after reading the 1st couple of of pages. I feel that the OP has captivated me with his story. At one point i could even visualize him at his place near the beach with binoculars trying to spying on his wife. Right now im on the fence I wanna believe this pitifull story, But the little devils(i.e :devil: knight,rebecc, len.....) on my shoulder keep calling Merillr a troll, that like to fart and laugh about. I will be staying tuned in for any developing facts that might be revealed. I hope Merillz ends this one really good, not like that stupid final eposide of 24.

P.s. :devil: little devils, please PM me if any new development happens.(something to the effect that would make me drop my coffee i if was reading it)

FeelingLucky Tonight :P

Round 1 (K-1)

Mar-16-09: interview (blue slip)

Mar-25-09: returned with blue slip denied, (white slip)

Jun-04-09: nvc received returned petition

Jun-08-09: nvc forwards to uscis

Jun-19-09: noa3 uscis received ( pending under review)

Sep-17-09 : touched!!!

Sep-21-09: Notice of Decesion, Expired free to file again

Round 2 (K-1)

(1st denied case received & forward dates at NVC,and 2nd refiling & noa1 at uscis are identical ....how ironic)

I-129F sent: Jun 04-09

noa1 recvd: Jun 08-09

noa2: Sep-17-09 APPROVED

noa2 Hard Copy: Sep 21-09 called CSC said not approved still pending in system (#######!!!!)

noa3 recvd: Nov 25-09 USCIS is reopening case NOA2 was issued in error.(Government Motion to Reopen)

RFE ( NOID) recvd: Dec 18-09 ask to give rebuttal on consulate finding regarding 1st petition

RFE sent: Dec 20-09 rebuttal submitted plus able to front load additional proof.

noa4 recvd: Dec 28-09 APPROVED FINALLY

NVC recvd: Jan 04-10

NVC left: Jan 12-10

Consulate Recvd: Feb 05-10

Packet 3 submitted: Feb 09-10

Packet 4 Recvd: April 16-10

Interview : May 12-10...PINK SLIP already on the table (2years 1week later)

Visa Pickup: May 28-10 In Hand!!

POE: May 29-2010 LAX

Feelinglucky Tonight

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.