Merrillizer

My wife threw her marriage and life here away

427 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline
When dealing with our gender biased courts, do not underestimate the power of her tears.

You're so right. We all know it's a women's world in court. But the marriage fraud contract really puts her in a hole. Actually, I am quite surprised she has decided to go to war over this instead of just returning home, them coming back to the States after her 3 year bar is up. But she is a stubborn little girl! Always has been lol. I do honestly believe that she has not told her "advisor" about the contract, and that girl that was with her probably had no idea about it until I raised it high up in the air in the courtroom. She is going to have a hard time with this one. I wonder if she will make her pro-bono attorney aware of this evidence? Imagine if she didnt, then my attorney just dropped the bomb the on them? LMFAO I wonder what her attorney would do. Probably ####### his slacks.

Very funny too, she claims she self-petitioned and is no longer illegal and can now work legally too. But I thinks it's #######, because there is no way she got work authorization so fast. I messed up by not requesting copies of all her documents concerning this waiver. But my attorney will be requesting it, and if she doesnt send it within 30 days, she is only hurting herself legally.

Cant wait to drop some bombs on her at the final hearing. She will not scam me. Money is no object. I will pay whatever it takes to prove my case and win. Fraudulent folks should NEVER be rewarded, and victims of this ####### should not be afraid to stand up and fight back.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
rlogan,

I have removed the posts containing personal information. It is a TOS violation to post links which infringe upon another person's rights. Please do not post this information again.

Thank you.

I would never intentionally violate rules, and do not see how a public blog is private information. My understanding of private information would be, for example, posting an anonymous person's name, address, phone, etc.

He has changed one of the blogs to say it is a "private" and to "go away" now - but on the other hand posting yet more information.

I'm going to argue about whether posting a blog is "private" - I don't own this board. But rather, to explain I sure did not consider it private information.

But I won't again. So sorry.

When dealing with our gender biased courts, do not underestimate the power of her tears.

You're so right. We all know it's a women's world in court. But the marriage fraud contract really puts her in a hole. Actually, I am quite surprised she has decided to go to war over this instead of just returning home, them coming back to the States after her 3 year bar is up. But she is a stubborn little girl! Always has been lol. I do honestly believe that she has not told her "advisor" about the contract, and that girl that was with her probably had no idea about it until I raised it high up in the air in the courtroom. She is going to have a hard time with this one. I wonder if she will make her pro-bono attorney aware of this evidence? Imagine if she didnt, then my attorney just dropped the bomb the on them? LMFAO I wonder what her attorney would do. Probably ####### his slacks.

Very funny too, she claims she self-petitioned and is no longer illegal and can now work legally too. But I thinks it's #######, because there is no way she got work authorization so fast. I messed up by not requesting copies of all her documents concerning this waiver. But my attorney will be requesting it, and if she doesnt send it within 30 days, she is only hurting herself legally.

Cant wait to drop some bombs on her at the final hearing. She will not scam me. Money is no object. I will pay whatever it takes to prove my case and win. Fraudulent folks should NEVER be rewarded, and victims of this ####### should not be afraid to stand up and fight back.

Keep us posted

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
Just finished reading all 16 pages...interesting...like day time TV :pop: ... sorry Merrillizer!.....Waiting for an update.

LOL. Yes, it is a soap opera, at my expense unfortunately. But maybe some people can also learn from it.

The final hearing is August 24th. They didnt give her at least 90 days like she was begging for, so thats good. But it was close. I am still so surprised this person insists on fighting when I have the original copy of her marriage fraud contract. Its really interesting. She must really not wanna go home to her family in Chisinau lol.

Anyway, the day before the last hearing, she went to the court again and filed for a cross petition for divorce. She is crapping herself over this annulment, and she is doing everything she can to steer it to a divorce lol. HAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAA. Frauds and cons make me laugh so much. Ya gotta admit, its funny when these people actually really start to believe they deserve something and that they are entitled to whatever they want. Its really entertaining.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline
Just finished reading all 16 pages...interesting...like day time TV :pop: ... sorry Merrillizer!.....Waiting for an update.

LOL. Yes, it is a soap opera, at my expense unfortunately. But maybe some people can also learn from it.

The final hearing is August 24th. They didnt give her at least 90 days like she was begging for, so thats good. But it was close. I am still so surprised this person insists on fighting when I have the original copy of her marriage fraud contract. Its really interesting. She must really not wanna go home to her family in Chisinau lol.

Anyway, the day before the last hearing, she went to the court again and filed for a cross petition for divorce. She is crapping herself over this annulment, and she is doing everything she can to steer it to a divorce lol. HAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAA. Frauds and cons make me laugh so much. Ya gotta admit, its funny when these people actually really start to believe they deserve something and that they are entitled to whatever they want. Its really entertaining.

this is pathetic...gosh!!!!how much longer you gonna complain...?!

GOD is Good,GOD is Great,GOD is Awesome!

*K1*(process time 7months & 13days)*

12.11.2007 -Filed I-129F

07.24.2008 -VISA interview. APPROVED!!!

*AOS*(process time 7months & 5days)*

11.26.2008 -Filed AOS,EAD,AP

02.09.2009- AP Received

03.20.2009-EAD Received

07.09.2009-2Year Green Card Received

*ROC*(process time 3months & 18days)*

04.04.2011-Filed ROC(I-751)

07.28.2011-10 Year GC Received

*NATURALIZATION*(process time 4months & 27days)*

04/02/2014- Filed N-400

07/08/14-Interview (Recommended for Approval)

08/29/2014-Oath Ceremony

as1cCDkFg000010OXNsenwxNjA0emx8V2UgaGF2Z

Timeline

Until you stop responding. LOL, just kidding.

I am not complaining. I am actually having fun with this now. People like her amuse me. It's comical. Why depressed and upset about being scammed, when you can just learn from it and take it for it is? It's funny.

It is what it is.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You said something that caught my eye , on the end of your post.

its funny when these people actually really start to believe they deserve something and that they are entitled to whatever they want. Its really entertaining.

I believe this type thinking not only includes your wife, but most if not all of the ppl who voted obama into office. look at our lives now. it will not get better any time soon

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
"these people?" Obama speaks for most Americans these days and that's the way it should be. Who did his predecessor speak for?

osama speaks for himself. most Americans are tired of his #######.

he's a fraud and a hustler by trade. big time hasn't changed him at all. he's still a 2 bit player.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

:ot2: Amused or not, I still think that reporting the scammer is the right thing. An annulment is just icing on the cake. So what if the OP gets some laughs/revenge, or **gasp** learns something?

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
:ot2: Amused or not, I still think that reporting the scammer is the right thing. An annulment is just icing on the cake. So what if the OP gets some laughs/revenge, or **gasp** learns something?

She is gonna get wiped out in court. She told the judge on June 2nd she was "legal" because she self-petitioned. And she also told the judge she was able to work legally. However, she showed no evidence of prima-facie or work authorization. And I highly doubt she got work authorization that fast. So now my lawyer will send her a letter requesting proof of her statements to the judge. If she cant provide the proof, dated before June 2nd, that means she was deceptive yet again to the judge. Pattern of deception. Yup. She probably just self-petition last week for all we know. So we'll bust her on that, that will look real good to the judge. She's a liar, a con, an untrustworthy person who is not of good moral character. I can think of someone else I would like to see come back to the states and be able to start another life, and thats my friend from Romania, who at one time was our roommate. Things didnt work out for him, and he had to return home. But her is my "wife", pulling this stuff while my friend lost his dreams. He is a much better person than THE SCAMMER. They should make a new waiver.....trade your deceitful supposed "spouse" for someone of better moral character. Ship her home, and let my friend come back. All he wanted to do was continue college here and become a physical therapist. But instead, THE SCAMMER is still here lying her way to the top.

She can have fun with her cross-petition for divorce. She has clearly shown her original intent and ultimate goal....a green card. Not just by signing the marriage fraud contract, but still being here. I was not #1, I was an instrument to obtain lawful permanent residency. If I were truly "# 1", my "wife" would have left when I exposed her for the fraud that she is. But she stayed, because her ultimate goal was to be able to STAY HERE!

"these people?" Obama speaks for most Americans these days and that's the way it should be. Who did his predecessor speak for?

osama speaks for himself. most Americans are tired of his #######.

he's a fraud and a hustler by trade. big time hasn't changed him at all. he's still a 2 bit player.

Just another case of sore loser-itis.

:ot2:

Good luck on the annulment, Merrillizer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.