Nessa

The Say Anything Thread - Take 10

3,986 posts in this topic

Weeds? I presume this has nothing to do with the weeds one has to dig out of one's veg patches?

Oh, re hips. Certainly can gain pre pregnancy shape - there is nothing permanent about it. At least, unless for some reason there has been a stretch that has resulted in a lack of elasticity, like sometimes happens with skin but I would have thought the weight gain would have had to be more severe.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

no weeds dug out veg patches, the other one

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
:unsure: if I didn't have to wake up so early tomorrow I would probably get really drunk tonight just to try to make sense of what's going on

:rofl:

There aint nothin goin on! I just got a bunch of fvckin idots followin my posts :rofl: They follow me everywhere. They cant help it, :rofl:

I think i'll go cook some good food and go to bed. wonderin what the brain dead will do till I come back. Go to sleep a follower? will wake up one as well!

CYA!

umm who is following who?.. you never post in this thread.. you posted here after spooky or uscandual posted here... :P

he's posted 35 times in this thread as of the time of my post........

well, that is just a drop in the bucket compared to the over 3000 posts in this thread :P and last night he posted here after uscandual.....:P

yet still........you're wrong with your earlier statement.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
I googled weeds, a tv show?

yes

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Today was Sean's last day of high school.

Not sure how I feel about that.... I'll let you know Sunday night or Monday morning after he's graduated and I've handed his diploma to the principal to give to him if I'm a blubbering mess. Who'd have thought we'd get here, he'd graduate with honors, and be ready to start college to get a degree in archaeology?

I'm a tad emotional :)

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline

really good tv show, so funny, in a dramatic way. And no, i don't smoke weed

Edited by Nessa

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline

Not sure how I feel about that.... I'll let you know Sunday night or Monday morning after he's graduated and I've handed his diploma to the principal to give to him if I'm a blubbering mess. Who'd have thought we'd get here, he'd graduate with honors, and be ready to start college to get a degree in archaeology?

Congrats to Sean and to mommie!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Jundp, Congrats to your son, thats awesome news.

My daughter is 15, about to be 16, and also about to be a Junior in the fall at High School. She is taking a online college class at the moment, to keep her mind active during the summer, as she slackened off a bit towards the end of this year, and her grades were not as good as they should of been.

She already has a few credits ahead to fall baclk on , but a few more wont hurt either. She has taken a class that can contribute towards her H?S transcript, and her college transcript.

On another note,..I had two skin cancers cut off me yesterday, one on my neck, one on my hand. They hurt like hell.

Edited by jodee

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Congrats :)

My daughter is 15, about to be 16, and also about to be a Junior in the fall at High School. She is taking a online college class at the moment, to keep her mind active during the summer, as she slackened off a bit towards the end of this year, and her grades were not as good as they should of been.

She already has a few credits ahead to fall baclk on , but a few more wont hurt either. She has taken a class that can contribute towards her H?S transcript, and her college transcript.

On another note,..I had two skin cancers cut off me yesterday, one on my neck, one on my hand. They hurt like hell.

Hope you recover faster :)

holy cow hermana :(

please keep us updated (L)

Knowing where all the features are = too much free time :)

Where's Amber today? Need to catch up after last night's 'events'!

I had to go to Indianapolis for my arm check! Well...good news...he's going to fix the elbow lump thingy and give me free arm lipo :dance: I just have to make an appt for it :)

Nessa, it takes time. I know that I'm losing weight but there are times when I touch my belly and it still feels like a little ball there...almost like I'm 3 mos pregnant. :unsure: But I know I'm not. I have lost that puffy face look that one gets when they're in their last month, but I just can't wait for it to all go away. And even though I weigh less now then when I got pregnant my thighs are bigger. I'm like #######!!!! And, I like you have a boat load of beautiful pants that I can't wait to wear and that I could wear before pregnancy. Just not cool. So, I feel ya sister.

sometime's your uterus doesn't shrink all the way back to the size before baby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Sorry to hear about the cancers :(

Were they biopsied? Basal cells, melanomas?

I had a Level III melanoma on my back 20 years ago. By all rights it should have killed me. I was lucky as all get out. Still here today.

I also had a basal cell on my nose 3 years ago - they whacked off a good chunk of the right side of my nose and grafted it from my shoulder. For the first 6 months I looked like Frankenstein. I still notice it all the time, but most people can't even tell anymore.

About kids, mine are 16, 13, 11. The oldest will be 17 in Sept, he has one more year of high school and then wants to do either math or physics at university. He's doing AP classes in calculus and physics and is "bored". #######. So he writes Java apps for Runescape, his online game thing. #######. A true geek. No idea where that comes from. :whistle: I try to tell him there's more to life when you're 16, like GIRLS!! But he doesn't have much of a social life. I think he just surfs for p0rn. He doesn't talk much to me. Kids these days.

Anyway, I haven't seen them since Dec. They live with my ex in Brazil. I'm going there in July for a week. Just hoping she doesn't skip town with them. Ok, never mind, back to n00bz pwning.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I feel numb after going through that dowry thread. I don't get it how marriage could be so important to save than your self respect and most importantly your life.

I have worked with an NGO back in India for 2 years and I have seen distorted women in their hospital bed. I have seen those gory stuff and that's why I know it never ends, doesn't matter how much money they get, the demand never ends.

Joe now wants to block VJ from my lappy :P

I feel numb after going through that dowry thread. I don't get it how marriage could be so important to save than your self respect and most importantly your life.

I have worked with an NGO back in India for 2 years and I have seen distorted women in their hospital bed. I have seen those gory stuff and that's why I know it never ends, doesn't matter how much money they get, the demand never ends.

Joe now wants to block VJ from my lappy :P

I think you are amazing --- having worked with abused women for a while now, I can tell you that as a woman, I could never close an eye to injustice perpetuated "in the name of love".

Tell Joe I wil soooooooooo PWN him if he goes anywhere near the keyboard. :angry: