Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
OMG :lol:

It is always good to see sister Mags, our resident Rennaisance Beauty. :star:

I miss having cats :(

Oh pish posh, rennaisance beauty, my #######! :lol:

I've just been busy working - not had much time for the internet. Plus have become obsessed with getting as many netflix films watched per week as is humanly possible!

Hey, did ya also notice that I'm a normal member now? I can be naughty. :devil:

Edited by Mags

Filed: Timeline
well there's the typical one with dried cranberries and pecans

no --- Bren doesn't like either damnit.

how about celery and almonds instead? would that work? i remember a friend used to cook it like that and it was awesome.

or cashews yum

uh likey!!! He loves cashews.

Any tricks for making the rice come out nice? I have never cooked wild rice before :unsure:

Filed: Timeline

this one looks good http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/14/health/n...cipehealth.html

how about celery and almonds instead? would that work? i remember a friend used to cook it like that and it was awesome.

or cashews yum

Any tricks for making the rice come out nice? I have never cooked wild rice before :unsure:

my tip...wild rice isn't even rice :lol:

just follow the directions on the package and it'll turn out great

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

or cashews yum

Keep the lid on it - it goes a bit wild.

Sorry, that was really bad.