Nessa

The Say Anything Thread - Take 10

3,986 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
:ranting: :ranting: New Panasonic epilator I bought sucks big time. I don't feel anything while using it. There goes my $60 and I am poor. I saved for 3 months to buy something nice and it SUCKS :ranting: :ranting:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
I've never tried it, but heard it is actually quite good.

I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on skin care. The packaging is very neat though :)

I think it's something like 15 bucks, isn't it? Julia is the one that knows the ins and outs of skincare --- I am more of a makeup diva... but I must say, **gasp** I am aging and it is sad. :(

Yep, $15 for skin care, quel horreur! I am actually really ####### at all that stuff. I never use anything, well not on a regular basis. Wash and go, that's me :lol:

Me too --- I am quite the cheapo for that. And being married to a chemist, and having he reassured me over and over and over that ALL those anti-aging creams are pure unadulterated BS, I relax now. :P

I love the pseudo science in skin cream advertising, it cracks me up. :)

Some of them smell really nice though, and the jars look nice on the counter. Mind you, there is one thing that does work, and that's protect your skin from the sun...and I don't do that properly either :(

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

:ranting: :ranting: New Panasonic epilator I bought sucks big time. I don't feel anything while using it. There goes my $60 and I am poor. I saved for 3 months to buy something nice and it SUCKS :ranting: :ranting:

threading is your friend.

I love the pseudo science in skin cream advertising, it cracks me up. :)

Some of them smell really nice though, and the jars look nice on the counter. Mind you, there is one thing that does work, and that's protect your skin from the sun...and I don't do that properly either :(

uh uh , SPF. I just bought a Stila primer (to go with a Stila tinted moisturizer I won at a giveaway); and it has SPF. That is about the only thing I kind of commit too: moisturizer + spf. The rest is up to God, and if God wants me wrinkly... well, what an azz :lol:

sh*t I replied and it disappeared. basically I like to protect my skin from sun damage and keep it supple (love that word lol). my skin is really really soft.

btw they gave me a sample of amazing grace lotion...OMFG the scent is so strong! I decided to put it on my arm scars and I'm regretting it.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

sh*t I replied and it disappeared. basically I like to protect my skin from sun damage and keep it supple (love that word lol). my skin is really really soft.

btw they gave me a sample of amazing grace lotion...OMFG the scent is so strong! I decided to put it on my arm scars and I'm regretting it.

dumbazz ---you should put nothing in the scars but mederma or something like that. the fragrance in creams has alcohol and will eff you up. sheesh Amber. :bonk:

I'm trying to decide what to make for dinner tomorrow night. I have to go buy all the food tomorrow morning and I don't even know what I want to make. Basically ummmm...probably 15-20 people...few other chefs, 2 that try to eat only kosher, rest just love good food. What would you want me to make? :lol:

dumbazz ---you should put nothing in the scars but mederma or something like that. the fragrance in creams has alcohol and will eff you up. sheesh Amber. :bonk:

mederma has a scent that I do not like either :dead: I'm actually using this stuff you paint on, it's called scar guard. it's like $65 :o

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Nap time! :whistle:

Nap time over!

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta