Nessa

The Say Anything Thread - Take 10

3,986 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
Doctors are no good, they have no idea what's wrong with me but they've managed to run through a battery of tests :whistle:

Same here.

Cassi & Benny's Important Dates

4/19/07 - Met Online ***** 8/12/08 - K1 Visa Received (191 days between NOA1 & receipt)
11/9/08 - MARRIED *****
2/9/09 - EAD Received (78 days between NOA1 & receipt)

4/11/09 - Green Card Received (139 days between NOA1 & receipt)
5/21/11 - 10Y Green Card Received (127 days between NOA1 & receipt)

5/16/13 - Bought our house

9/26/13 Oath (114 days between NOA1 & ceremony)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Sorry to hear about Del, marina. In that situation i'd be even more worried at work without knowing what's going on than by knowing. But that's me.

Good luck, Amber.

I said the same thing this morning when we talked about it!! I gave him a nice and friendly talking to ;) Explaining that I didn't think it was fair for him not to tell me! If he had just gotten on the phone and said he was feeling pretty sick but his dad was there and he was starting to feel better and they had everything under control, I would have been fine!! A bit worried, but if he told me just to stay at work, I would have stayed!! But to be slightly worried at work and then to come home to find his aunt here and freaking out because she thought he was gonna die (she's a bit melodramatic!) was more scary!

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Doctors are no good, they have no idea what's wrong with me but they've managed to run through a battery of tests :whistle:

constipation_1.jpg

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
:( No, say it isn't so! Sorry to hear that Amby - good luck with the nothing doing thingy :)

I've already failed. I went to Starbucks for coffee, Walgreens to get from Off because the mosquitos are eating me alive when I'm out in the garden. Not really sure I needed the Deep Woods version, but I thought I should protect myself from all biting type bugs. I also took the stove apart to clean it, arranged all my baking dishes, and started to arrange my pans. I need to make it outside in between the spurts of rain so I can pick all the peas that are ready.

Wow, if that is you taking it easy, what do you do when you want to get something done!?

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

ROC

DCF Process

well damn! what's wrong with you AJ?

happy Del is feeling better :)

Repression is one of the most haunting concepts in psychology. Something shocking happens, and the mind pushes it into some inaccessible corner of the unconscious. Later, the memory may emerge into consciousness

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

Same here.

Me too. I have some sort of skin problem that seems impossible to fix. Whenever I get out of the shower (almost every single time) my arms and legs itch SOO badly! Like so badly it doesn't even feel like itching anymore, it just feels like pain all over my arms and legs (like little needles going in and out of me). It's horrible! If I do nothing it seems to go away in about 20 minutes. I went to the doctors in London and they gave me this cream to put on after I got out of the shower...which helped a bit, but didn't make the problem go away (I still itched for like 10 minutes after the shower, but at least it cut the time in half!). Then I went again to the doctors when I lived in Italy and they gave me a cream to put on BEFORE the shower and an oil to put on after (it also helped a bit, but again didn't fix the problem). So then I went to the doctor in the US and they did all sorts of blood tests and skin tests (they thought I had Lupus!), but in the end just gave me this steriod cream to put on my arms and legs twice a day. It works the best and means that I only itch about 50% of the times that I take a shower, but it's annoying!

I still take a shower everyday, but it makes taking a shower a dreaded chore and not something I can enjoy. AND, I cannot take a shower within 30 minutes of needing to leave because that wont be enough time for me to rub my legs in misery! :(

If the doctors in 3 countries can't fix me, am I doomed? Anyone else have a similar problem? It seems to come in phases. Like it'll happen for 3 months, then stop for like 3 months, then start happening again...repeat.

So I agree, doctors suck

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

ROC

DCF Process

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Maybe you're allergic to something all 3 countries put in the water to clean it.

Cassi & Benny's Important Dates

4/19/07 - Met Online ***** 8/12/08 - K1 Visa Received (191 days between NOA1 & receipt)
11/9/08 - MARRIED *****
2/9/09 - EAD Received (78 days between NOA1 & receipt)

4/11/09 - Green Card Received (139 days between NOA1 & receipt)
5/21/11 - 10Y Green Card Received (127 days between NOA1 & receipt)

5/16/13 - Bought our house

9/26/13 Oath (114 days between NOA1 & ceremony)

Filed: Timeline

I don't think we're being fair. Doctors don't suck, they do the best they can with the severely limited knowledge they have of the human body.

I have a number of symptoms, the most irritating one is the twitch in my mouth when I talk for a while. It started recently and it's very problematic because I have to talk a lot at work and I can't have this ####### happening whenever I do. I was away on a mini-vacation all weekend all symptoms had vanished. Now that I'm back at work my jaw hurts again, feels weak and when I talk too much it twitches. I wonder if anyone can see it, though. My wife has never seen it. My family has never seen it. My doctor hasn't seen it. My coworkers, if they've seen it, aren't letting it on. I can't possibly be imagining this.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.