*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't complain, I am getting really good at BBQ'ing whole chicken and have a range of home made marinades to keep it moist and stop it burning, but any new ideas on that are always welcome. The ones I have done so far have been citrus based. Also made more of that yummy cucumber salad - experimented with a honey mustard dressing this time :)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
why are there so many angry posters!? Yeah, I'm a noob, but a happy one :star: Some posters are soooo angry, (about what who knows?) They hide behind their computers and insult whoever they think is an easy target, it makes me angry at times to know that I served this country for so many hateful people. Say what you want about noob posting, but when you start bringing ones religion in.......... Someone made a comment about me being "God Fearing", why does that have to be factored into any VJ debate? I am an American and am free to represent Christ, just as you're free to worship jelly beans if that's your thing, it's not like Im useing VJ sending pm's to people telling them to turn from wickedness and serve Christ. I dont care if you you think so low of yourself that you have to bash noobs on VJ, but if I made a comment about one being an ELA FENCE (figure it out)worshiper, I probably would been reported, then banned. Get a life angry posters, or dont post! People need something positive to read during this difficult visa journey, and i will continue to encourage positively by useing words or symbols as I wish :star: ,

If kindess offends you stay away from elephants! (from what i saw on the pictures posted, the only joy that an elephant can give, is to another elephant)

Wheew.... I'm glad I got that off my chest! Now back to positive posting :innocent:

When your id proclaim to be a property of GOD, I am also free to make a remark on GOD FEARING. Don't like it, ignore me or report me.

You never answered the real issue though, what was your point on making silly emoticon on a serious thread?

I am an atheist, and you have no idea about anger of other people. Where was your self righteous action before someone directly pointed at you? That NOOB thread is going on for a while, isn't it? And you have been a part of it, just when you got the fire you want to attack all the "angry people".....Cry me a frigging river. Now learn to let go and get yourself a thick skin. I won't entertain you anymore.

PS-- Calling yourself property is a bit demeaning, don't you think? It only makes you look like a consumable good and nothing more.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Soooo...good afternoon everyone :) I think I slept a little late today :unsure: I've been working out like a maniac since I gained those 14lbs. My legs are so sore today I can barely walk, I basically crawled up the stairs a few mins ago. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Charles I finally took a pic of the truck for you

IMG_1667.jpg

a dodge ^_^

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

bleh i think i'll need a crown, and i was so proud of myself for having great original teeth lol. this tooth has been bothering me since i was 22, but there's no more fixing and refixing now.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
bleh i think i'll need a crown, and i was so proud of myself for having great original teeth lol. this tooth has been bothering me since i was 22, but there's no more fixing and refixing now.

oh joy, anudder 1k.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Damn that Eve!

Cassi & Benny's Important Dates

4/19/07 - Met Online ***** 8/12/08 - K1 Visa Received (191 days between NOA1 & receipt)
11/9/08 - MARRIED *****
2/9/09 - EAD Received (78 days between NOA1 & receipt)

4/11/09 - Green Card Received (139 days between NOA1 & receipt)
5/21/11 - 10Y Green Card Received (127 days between NOA1 & receipt)

5/16/13 - Bought our house

9/26/13 Oath (114 days between NOA1 & ceremony)

Timeline
Going vitamin shopping during lunch :dance:

:blink: WAIT. that is something really lame to be excited about. my life svcks. :crying:

sounds like something an old person would be excited about. :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Len,

Go diaper shopping instead?

or beat the rush, and shop for one of these :jest:

Roll-up-Ramps-WheelchairScooter-Portable-Ramps-model.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *