Timeline
:pop:

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

Anais,

It's up to you if you still want to continue your childish way.

You claim you are an RN, I hope you act like one.

~Chinook

Chinook,

Well, I am just 21.. Just wanna have fun.. :lol: I just posted my Fortune Cookie message, and all of you are acting so mean to me. Take note: You're the one who reacted first. Why are you so defensive??? :yes:

I act like RN when im at work. Need break sometimes... :pop:

Peace.. :luv:

Soooooooooo, you're 21! so young!...and your husband is like 60?

And that didnt cause any problem with the consul huh?! congratulations!

...and as TNGIRL21809 says..................................................

"Your visa is approved!" wahahahhahaha

:thumbs:

actually, i think age doesn't really matter. whether you are 21 or 30 or 40... so long as you act responsibly.

sarcasm may be okay sometimes but some posts are a little bit crass, in my humble opinion only.

don't bite my head off here, Perfect Couple. since you're a RN, i presume that you are educated enough to understand common courtesy.

if you actually notice, some people did answer your post candidly and didn't insult you in anyway.

BTW, I don't see anything wrong with being a housewife, I hope you refrain from using this in a derogatory way. It is just a matter of choice, some people choose to be housewives to concentrate on their family. Some people choose to work. And although personally, I wouldn't want to be a housewife, I see nothing wrong with it.

I hope we can all act like civilized people here before the Philippine Thread gets closed down.

I am really saddened by this. I am here waiting for my wife to be by my side and feeling a bit alone and I turn to VJ for information and sometimes entertainment.

I respect a lot of you and also thank all that has helped me along with our journey, we couldn't have gotten through it without you all.

But now and over the last few days I see subjects that looked like fun to be involved with and then it immediately gets tossed into the toilet with all this back biting garbage. Is this the direction all threads are going to turn now?

VJ is losing its appeal to me now.

Joe

so why all the 'love' in the PI forum lately?

love makes the world go round..

clean the toilet too..

now that one i do have cleaningthetoilet.gif

Thanks for that Charles! Give me the scrubber..il finish it for you.......

:secret: i don't scrub toilets. that's what a wife is for.

damn! I wish I'd known that sooner... :blush:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ok, since this is now a happy forum.. i decided to do this jusr for us to have fun and share thoughts. Thanks lovelies! :)

What thought or message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?

i'll start..

Don't eat yellow snow.

Hahaha!! I know i have good ones but i will post them later. I making our wedding invitation. Busy-busyhan muna. :D

I would put "your NOA2 has been approved"

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Ok, since this is now a happy forum.. i decided to do this jusr for us to have fun and share thoughts. Thanks lovelies! :)

What thought or message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?

i'll start..

Don't eat yellow snow.

Hahaha!! I know i have good ones but i will post them later. I making our wedding invitation. Busy-busyhan muna. :D

I'd say the same too. hehhehehee

I would put "your NOA2 has been approved"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Anais,

~Chinook

Chinook,

Well, I am just 21.. Just wanna have fun.. :lol: I just posted my Fortune Cookie message, and all of you are acting so mean to me. Take note: You're the one who reacted first. Why are you so defensive??? :yes:

Yeah... soooo young! and proud to be.. well, yeah.. no problem with the consul... R u blind? Try to read my timeline... :bonk:

my husband is 60? and where on earth did you create that story? "story maker". :secret:

There are lot of women here in visajourney who married older guys. and we are happy and contented... Age does not matter girl. :dancing:

Puro ka lang satsat, wala ka namang binatbat... :wow::rofl:

Peace... :luv:

Edited by Perfect Couple

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

Anais,

~Chinook

Chinook,

Yeah... soooo young! and proud to be.. well, yeah.. no problem with the consul... R u blind? Try to read my timeline... :bonk:

my husband is 60? and where on earth did you create that story? "story maker". :secret:

There are lot of women here in visajourney who married older guys. and we are happy and contented... Age does not matter girl. :dancing:

Puro ka lang satsat, wala ka namang binatbat... :wow::rofl:

Peace... :luv:

interview.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i've been reading this "bangayan" for a while. i find it entertaining at first pero minsan sumosobra na din kase parang below the belt na yung mga palitan nila ng salita. nakakamiss din yung dati na pag pupunta ka sa philippine forum walang mga away at payabangan kang mababasa kundi yung mga topics puros lang sa immigration process. ayoko na sanang magcomment pero nakakalungkot lang na halos ganito na lang mababasa mo parati. sana magfocus na lang tayo sa immigration or mga encouraging topics hindi yung payabangan or pagcriticize ng grammar ng iba or kung ano pa. better yet let's just focus on our own lives. kung gustong mang-inis ni tallcoolone pabayaan na lang natin sya kase malamang baka pinagtatawanan lang nya tayo pag nagrereact tayo sa mga sinasabi nya. isa din ako sa mga nagrereact sa mga comments nya before pero eventually naisip ko baka nga ang purpose nya is mang-inis lang talaga. magfocus na lang tayo sa mga sarili nating buhay. kung gustong magyabang ng mga iba hayaan na lang natin sila. in the end hindi naman tayo ijujudge ni God based kung anong natapos natin or trabaho natin and kahit RN ka pa or housekeeper it doesn't really matter. ang importante may dangal ka, takot sa Dyos and wala kang inaapakang na ibang tao. we may have the best husband/wife or best job in the world but we should always remember to keep our feet on the ground. all that we have belongs to God and anytime pwede Nyang kunin lahat yun. "For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted" Luke 14:11

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Girls Krikit already gave the last warning but you guys are still exchanging insults.. We're grown ups na and try to act like one. Wag na mag-away. may mga nagpopost na saying that they're feeling discouraged and that they're starting not to like the VJ na cuz of this. That should tell you guys na that this should be stopped na. Nagpapatalbugan tayo dito ng hurtful words, it's better to just ignore and stay humble. Hopefully matapos na ito. Life is too short to spend even minutes of it in a nonsense exchange mocks like this.

PEACE girls! am just expressing my disappointment... :(

I-130 Application

09-06-2007 - Sent the I-130

01-02-2008 - Recieved NOA1

05-01-2008 - NOA2 approved!

05-09-2008 - Recieved hard copy of NOA2

05-16-2008 - Recieved the AOS Fee Bill with Manila Case number

05-18-2008 - Sent Choice of Agent via email

07-29-2008 - Recieved IV bill from the mail

09-10-2008 - Paid the I864 bill and IV bill

09-16-2008 - NVC mailed the Instruction packet agent to my hubby

09-28-2008 - Received hard copy of the instruction packet agent

09-29-2008 - Received the I864 packet

03-02-2009 - Hubby sent the I864 and DS230 to NVC

03-06-2009 - NVC received I-864, under review

03-10-2009 - NVC received DS230, under review

03-13-2009 - I-864 complete, still reviewing the DS230

03-19-2009 - Under NVC final review, the operator told me that i need to redo my DS230

03-23-2009 - CASE COMPLETE!!!

03-25-2009 - GOT A MAY 7 INTERVIEW!!!

03-26-2009 - received appointment letter from NVC through email

03-31-2009 - 1st day Medical

04-01-2009 - 2nd day Medical. PASSED!

04-02-2009 - NVC sent docs to USEM

05-07-2009 - USEM Interview.. VISA APPROVED!!!

05-12-2009 - Finally got my VISA!!!

05-27-2009 - Flight to OK

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.