Rocky_nBullwinkle

Girls, this is it!

58 posts in this topic

Well this might be long, just so you know ahead of time lol.

Why do I love him? Because not once when we talked before we met did he say anything sexual to me. He was very respectful and very honest. He made me open up. He made me happy almost 3 thousand miles away. And even happier when I was there. We make an excellent team as well. He took the time to help me out with problems, he was patient and even when I really got ridiculous and worried bout stupid stuff, he still was calm and told me everything I wanted to know. He never let me slip away when I tried to put my wall back up. He was there for me and still is. He's the first guy to do for me.

So love at first sight? To an extent, yes. But getting to know him through the internet and phone helped me love him much more, because it wasn't pressured like it would of been in person.

He came into my life when I least expected it and completely changed me into a brave and confident woman.

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We met 2004 online and he came to see me after 10 months, we got engaged. He came back to marry me on 2007 and spent our first year wedding anniversary and holiday on 2008. He calls me 3 x a day when i was still in the phils. He covers me up when im cold, he ties my shoe lace if i cant, he gave up his smoking coz i asked him to. I always get the 3 magic words and kisses from him 100 x a day.

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Stop the bickering. Let's make peace. Semana Santa na ngayon. Everytime I send him an email, I got three replies. He brought Skippy peanut butter and Kisses chocolates (which are my favorites) when he came to see me in Manila and he printed all my emails, piled them in order and sealed them in a big file folder. I felt like crying when I saw the thick folder with all my emails inside. And then I realized Mr. Bill is the one for me. Girls, when did you realize that He was the one for you?

We were on the beach watching the breath-taking sunset and I was busy playing with the star fish and he came to me and said he found something. He slowly opened his right hand and I saw a fist of sand on his palm and I was thinking it was a small crab hiding in the sand. So I slowly sneaked and looked for the small creature but I felt a round thing and picked it out from his palm. It was a very beautiful diamond ring and my tears just kept falling from my eyes. Then he proposed to me and surely I never had a doubt that he was the one whom God gave me. I will never forget that moment. Only God was the witness at that time since we were the only one on the beach and cover with a very stunning sunset background. And now we are happily married and I am so lucky to be part of his sweet and loving family. I could never been happier in my life. God already gave me my dream. To be with the man who will love me as a whole.

K1 Process:
April 22, 2008 I-129F NOA1
Aug. 25, 2008 I-129F NOA2
Aug. 28, 2008 NVC left
Sept. 09, 2008 Consulate received
Sept. 16, 2008 Appointment notice received
Sept. 23, 2008 Filed Jap. police clearance
Sept. 24-25, 2008 Medical exam Done. Thank God I'm healthy
Oct. 03, 2008 Interview date
Nov. 11, 2008 Got a call from Jap. Embassy PC ready for pick up
Nov. 13, 2008 Picked up and submitted the Police clearance to USEM
Nov. 28, 2008 Visa is ready for delivery
Dec. 02, 2008 Visa in transit to Cebu (delayed bcuz Dec. 1 was holiday)
Dec. 03, 2008 Visa received abot na jud tawn Thank you Lord.
Dec. 08, 2008 POE Hawaii, Honolulu
Dec. 09, 2008 Got married (wedding and honeymoon in Hawaii)
Dec. 12, 2008 Newly wed couple flew to SFO, CA

AOS Process:
Feb. 04, 2009 USCIS received AOS docs.
Feb. 12, 2009 NOA received (AOS and EAD)
Feb. 13, 2009 Biometrics appointment received
Feb. 25, 2009 Biometrics schedule (10 AM) San Francisco DONE
March 14, 2009 Received interview schedule
April 11, 2009 Received EAD card
April 21, 2009 Interview (APPROVED) (2 months 17 days from filing)

April 28, 2009 Welcome Letter received
May 2, 2009 GREEN CARD received (2 months and 29 days)
May 22, 2009 Filed SSN
May 24, 2009 Got SSN at SSA
June 11, 2009 SSN Card received in mail

Naturalization

April 30, 2013 N-400 mailed (i used regular mail not express)

May 3, 2013 NOA priority date (received in mail 05/09/13)
May 8, 2013 Check cashed out, received text and email (N-400 accepted)

May 31, 2013 Biometrics

June 4, 2013 In Line

June 6, 2013 Received email and text N400 has been scheduled
June 10, 2013 Received letter in mail
July 16, 2013 Interview @3:30pm SFO

qlko09mo73vl.png

Stop the bickering. Let's make peace. Semana Santa na ngayon. Everytime I send him an email, I got three replies. He brought Skippy peanut butter and Kisses chocolates (which are my favorites) when he came to see me in Manila and he printed all my emails, piled them in order and sealed them in a big file folder. I felt like crying when I saw the thick folder with all my emails inside. And then I realized Mr. Bill is the one for me. Girls, when did you realize that He was the one for you?

We were on the beach watching the breath-taking sunset and I was busy playing with the star fish and he came to me and said he found something. He slowly opened his right hand and I saw a fist of sand on his palm and I was thinking it was a small crab hiding in the sand. So I slowly sneaked and looked for the small creature but I felt a round thing and picked it out from his palm. It was a very beautiful diamond ring and my tears just kept falling from my eyes. Then he proposed to me and surely I never had a doubt that he was the one whom God gave me. I will never forget that moment. Only God was the witness at that time since we were the only one on the beach and cover with a very stunning sunset background. And now we are happily married and I am so lucky to be part of his sweet and loving family. I could never been happier in my life. God already gave me my dream. To be with the man who will love me as a whole.

Oh dear, this is a tear jerker. I wish I could write all your responses in my blog. I am still contemplating on a title though, but I will. It's nice to hear from all you girls out there who posted their replies. Love is magic. There's no perfect words to describe what we feel for the love of our life. Sabi nga ni Mariel, "Basta I love you". Period. :thumbs::star:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh dear, this is a tear jerker. I wish I could write all your responses in my blog. I am still contemplating on a title though, but I will. It's nice to hear from all you girls out there who posted their replies. Love is magic. There's no perfect words to describe what we feel for the love of our life. Sabi nga ni Mariel, "Basta I love you". Period. :thumbs::star:

Thank you. Here's a sunset wedding photo of us. It is very obvious why we decided to have a sunset wedding (L):)

sunsetwedding.jpg

w600.png

post-49207-1241399825_thumb.jpg

K1 Process:
April 22, 2008 I-129F NOA1
Aug. 25, 2008 I-129F NOA2
Aug. 28, 2008 NVC left
Sept. 09, 2008 Consulate received
Sept. 16, 2008 Appointment notice received
Sept. 23, 2008 Filed Jap. police clearance
Sept. 24-25, 2008 Medical exam Done. Thank God I'm healthy
Oct. 03, 2008 Interview date
Nov. 11, 2008 Got a call from Jap. Embassy PC ready for pick up
Nov. 13, 2008 Picked up and submitted the Police clearance to USEM
Nov. 28, 2008 Visa is ready for delivery
Dec. 02, 2008 Visa in transit to Cebu (delayed bcuz Dec. 1 was holiday)
Dec. 03, 2008 Visa received abot na jud tawn Thank you Lord.
Dec. 08, 2008 POE Hawaii, Honolulu
Dec. 09, 2008 Got married (wedding and honeymoon in Hawaii)
Dec. 12, 2008 Newly wed couple flew to SFO, CA

AOS Process:
Feb. 04, 2009 USCIS received AOS docs.
Feb. 12, 2009 NOA received (AOS and EAD)
Feb. 13, 2009 Biometrics appointment received
Feb. 25, 2009 Biometrics schedule (10 AM) San Francisco DONE
March 14, 2009 Received interview schedule
April 11, 2009 Received EAD card
April 21, 2009 Interview (APPROVED) (2 months 17 days from filing)

April 28, 2009 Welcome Letter received
May 2, 2009 GREEN CARD received (2 months and 29 days)
May 22, 2009 Filed SSN
May 24, 2009 Got SSN at SSA
June 11, 2009 SSN Card received in mail

Naturalization

April 30, 2013 N-400 mailed (i used regular mail not express)

May 3, 2013 NOA priority date (received in mail 05/09/13)
May 8, 2013 Check cashed out, received text and email (N-400 accepted)

May 31, 2013 Biometrics

June 4, 2013 In Line

June 6, 2013 Received email and text N400 has been scheduled
June 10, 2013 Received letter in mail
July 16, 2013 Interview @3:30pm SFO

qlko09mo73vl.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hehehehe.... :whistle: Not sure where should I start..

Anyway, when we first met online in a catholic chatroom, I was in a very bad shape of my days because I was jilted by someone whom I learned to like. Then, I was having sad conversation in the chatroom and some are giving me spiritual advises. Good thing, during that time I didn't know yet how to filter PM. Then, he pm'ed me with some sort of conversation about what I feel that day, I replied because he was not a nuisance Pm'er who ask for ASL... Hahahaha... He was fun to talk to that time, and I felt so relieve. Later on, he told me that it was his first time in the catholic chatroom when he met me. Then, we exchange basic information about us. It was so interesting because we're in same profession though the difference is that he deals with milivolts, and I deal with kilovolts. Since then, we talked almost everyday except weekend. Until one day he asked me what season I like most, I replied autumn. Then, he said he wished I could see it that time when we're talking, and then told me that he didn't mean anything about it and that he was not thinking that we could be more than friends. I was like... "Daaaah?" I mean, I wasn't thinking either because I was already dating that time. I was about thinking of getting serious with the one I am dating when he suddenly doing special things for me, and it made my feelings so confused. Until, he told me he likes me, I stumbled, and decided not to continue dating because I am being unfair to the guy I am dating that time. Then, he told me he loves me. When I told him that I love him too, I am pretty sure that he is the "ONE" because I am thinking that if he is away from me and yet he could makes me happy, then how much more if he is near to me.

When we first me in person.... I wasn't sure what to call that kind of emotion... some says it is magic.. but definitely.. there a spark between us... I feel so much "kilig" when he held my hands, and then I felt "na parang matutunaw" when he was staring at me.

Until now..... we didn't notice that it was already 4 years since the day we met online... because the wonderful feelings and all the sweetness are still as sweet as ever. Nothing change... except that we become mature enough along the way of our relationship.....

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

...when our eyes first met then suddenly he kissed me...a kiss that feels like the world stop revolving, its a mutual feeling that we wanted to spend our lifetime together, now we are inseparable and happily married!!!

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

Timeline

He was very different from those guys I talked to on CB. He was very sweet. And we talked every night. I actually asked God to give me a guy who will love me and who will be different from my ex-boyfriends. That's when I realized that he's the one--because we met a little while after I prayed for him. He's an answered prayer. :)

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

Timeline

Siya lang ang kaisa isang tao na nakilala ko na hindi nag salita about money or bigyan ako ng pera kaya i know sya nah talaga...kaya ayun binigyan kos ya ng chance hindi katula ng iba

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

My husband and I met online sometimes in October 2007. We chatted just a couple times and for some unusual reason we lost communication. Nov....Dec....Jan....Feb....I didn't know but I missed him the entire time....I thought he was totally gone until 4th of March at exactly 12nn when I got a text from the number I wasn't familiar with. But then, when I opened the message I already knew it was him. So right there and then I knew he was the ONE. I asked myself million times why didn't he deleted my number and my soul told me..."He's the one that you have been looking for"...That was kinda feeling I had that moment. Since then, I believed he is my soul mate. It's been 8 months now since we got married and everyday is still a honeymoon for us when we are together. We are so happy and our love gets stronger and deeper even more each day. (L)(F)(L):dancing:

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

My hubby is not really sweet, nor touchy nor showy....but I know that he loves me...He wont spend money to come here...

Sound like you got a real winner there, Good Luck with that realtionship

What man doesn't love to make a trip to PI?

I try to find any and all excuses to make a trip to PI as often as I can...........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I knew my husband is the right one for me when the first time he visited, everything clicked with him and my family. My family's approval of whoever i marry is very important to me. And of course how he makes me happy and feel special every single day even in his own little way shows how much im being loved by him. And if you ask him the same question, he would say the same as what i said here too. His past 2 very long relationships ( 10 yrs or more ) didnt lasts long. His mother never liked the ex's and predicted it will never last. True enough it didnt. And when his mom saw me the first time ( this is what him and his mom told me ), she liked me right away and said she's the one... ehemm I know for sure this marriage will last till the end. I never and will never doubt my husband is capable of doing such stupid and foolish things to break us apart. If there's somebody, that might be me because of my being spoiled and impossible nature sometimes, of which i am trying to change...believe it or not... :innocent:

March '05 - met George online thru common friend

March '06 - He went to visit me in the PI first time

May '06 - He came back for the family reunion and proposed for marriage

Nov. '06 - came back to prepare for our wedding

Dec 16, '06 - Wedding Day!

took at least 6 or 7 months (as i remember) for the K3 and was approved!

Nov '07 - I arrived in the US

together again with my gwapo, lol

April 9 - mailed in AOS package

April 13 - NOA for EAD and AOS

April 22 - Biometrics Appointment and will be on May 7 in Jamaica

May 7 - Biometrics done!

May 14 - Got an RFE dated may 9 - joint sponsor :-(

June 5 - they received our reply to the RFE

June 10 - EAD card production ordered, YAYYYYY Thank u, God!

June 21 - EAD card received in mail.

...and the waiting continues for the interview date...... will update later

so i got my interview date, and guess when??

Sept 10 - yaayyyy and its my hubby's Birthday! Approval would be a GREAT bday gift.

Sept 10 - got APPROVED! Indeed its a GREAT Birthday gift! " Card production Ordered" Yayyy

Sept 18 - Welcome Letter received!

Sept 19 - Green Card in hand!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

one clue before we started dating seriously: he wrote me a song for Christmas titled "Dreaming of Amethyste"

Then, the second clue... when we kissed for the first time, I felt it all the way into my toes...

HHhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Timeline: I am the USC - my husband is the beneficiary

11-02-05:..........Met online - We are both musicians: him music composer and me vocalist ( visit me at: www.myspace.com/etherealsopranoamethyste )

11-26-08:..........My love comes to see me for a holiday visit.

01-24-09:..........Impromptu Wedding in our little apartment!!! I LOVE you!!!

02-03-09:..........Went to the Civil Surgeon - Enveloppe in hand! Life is good!

02-09-09:..........Mailed ( certified ) the AOS package ( I-485, I-130, I-864, I-765, I-131, G-325A + all supporting evidence and more! )

02-11-09:..........Package delivered at Chicago Lockbox

02-20-09:..........Money Orders Cashed!

02-23-09:..........We received today our 4 NOAs ( I-485, I-130, I-765 and I-131 ) - NOAs dated 2-18-09

02-24-09:..........Biometrics apt. Letter: 03-08-09 8AM.

03-09-09:..........Biometrics done - in and out in 10 mins.

03-20-09:..........Received today INTERVIEW LETTER FOR: 04-21-09!!!! ( TOTAL DAYS FROM FILING TO INTERVIEW: 68 DAYS!!! )

04-10-09:..........Received AP in mail!

04-13-09:..........Received EAD in mail! ~~~ WE ARE SO GRATEFUL AND HAPPY!!! ~~~

04-21-09:..........AOS interview in Manchester NH - I-130 approved - I-485 No decision made - Were told to wait for decision letter

04-27-09:.......... ******* WELCOME TO AMERICA LETTER RCD! ******* ~~ adjustment from VWP without a problem! ~~

05-01-09:..........GREENCARD IN HAND!!! WOOO!!!

TOTAL TIME FROM AOS REACHING LOCKBOX TO GREENCARD IN HAND: 79 DAYS!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.