Rocky_nBullwinkle

Girls, this is it!

58 posts in this topic

Well, if I may:

When did I know that I loved Gracey? That is a tough questin, because I cannot remember when i did not. I was married for 12 years and was stung badly by my ex-wife. So, I was EXTREMELY hesitant to even commit to a girlfriend; married was FAR frommy mind. Then I met this incredible woman who has the ability to express an intelligent thought(seems that is hard to find now-a-days)..anyhow, I thrive on good conversation and that is how we began. Spending countless hours....talking. We learned much about each over then and soon she was expressing some affectoin towards me.

Well, i felt the same, but did not want to be hurt again...so, I remained behind my protective wall. Being that we both had been through tough realtionship before and that we were both mature...we expressed our feelings openly. I told her of my hesitancy and she told me of her feelings. So, we proceeded from there. I sent her many music CDs, with romantic R&B to express my feelings when I was not ready to do so myself.

Eventually, I could no longer contain myself...my fears were wiped away and my "Luv you"..became "I love you"...and I flew to PI. We both know that our future was together...in fact, we bought the engagement ring..BEFORE I proposed to her.

Anyhow, my Gracey is nothing short of incredible..a woman in eveyr sense of the word. Beauty that is unrivaled, beauty that is unmatched, and a heart big enough to love even me. I have never known anything as pure as her heart..I have never been so accepted without prejuidice. I have deamt of a woman my entire life and Gracey Love is it. I have dreamt of a daughter and our baby girl is that daughter.

So, if you ask eme when I knew...I would have to say that I knew my entire life.

05-21-06 - Met online

12-29-07 - Married at 6pm THE LAST TIME I'LL FALL IN LOVE

07-28-08 - Mailed I-130(Chicago, $355 X 2)

07-31-08 - NOA1(I-130 recieved in Chicago)

08-01-08 - Hard copy NOA1 (I recieved the NOA1 via mail)

08-25-08 - Hard copy NOA2(I-130 approved and recieved by me)

08-27-08 - NVC assigns case number(verified via telephone call)

09-05-08 - Received DS-3032 and AOS bill(checked by phone and noted on travel web site)

09-05-08 - Paid AOS bill online --- pending (paid on-line $70)

09-06-08 - Emailed DS-3032 --- auto response (email that NVC recieved an email from Grace, nothing more)

09-09-08 - AOS bill --- PAID!! (noted on travel web site as "PAID")

09-11-09 - Grace recieved DS-3032s, still no response to the email...(wife got a birthday package from her hubby :) )

09-12-09 - Mailed DS-3032 via FedEx. Also mailed out AOS(paper mailed just to be certain they get one)

09-15-09 - NVC accepts DS-3032..FINALLY!!!(verified via email response and telephone call)

09-15-09 - IV Bill paid online - in process($400 X 2)

09-16-08 - AOS revieced by NVC and being reviewed.(verified via telephone call)

09-17-08 - Immigrant VISA Bill fee "PAID" (verified on-line)

09-24-08 - AOS approved(verified via telephone call)

10-06-08 - DS230 recieved by NVC

10-10-08 - CASE COMPLETED AT NVC

10-29-08 - Appointment Schedule for 12-9-2008(verified by telephone call to NVC)

11-03-08 - Recieved Appointment letter via snail mail

11-25-08 - Medical Exam at St. Lukes Medical Center

12-09-08 - Interview at 630am.......VISAs APPROVED!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Count me in! :dance:

Never in my wildest dreams that I thought that I would find love on a site that I have no idea it was a dating site. Suprisingly, he didn't even knnow it was a dating site either..Haha!

Right that day, he made me fall in love with him everyday. Swept my feet a dozen times. He gave me a promise ring the first time we met.

Proposed to me the 2nd time he flew to Cebu. And now, we're happily married.. :wub:

SDYlm4.png

-=MY TIMELINE=-

K1 IR-5 (Dad)

01.05.09 - Medical

01.09.09 - Embassy Interview 11.25.13 - Mailed I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

01.17.09 - Visa rec'd 11.26.13 - Packet rec'd

02.03.09 - US Entry (POE: LAX) 11.27.13 - Check cashed

02.18.09 - Wedding 12.01.13 - NOA1 (Transfer to VSC

AOS 01.12.14 - NOA2 (Transfer to NVC)

03.02.09 - Applied for SSN on 2/27;SSN rec'd in mail 02.24.14 - NVC changed # to MNL

03.20.09 - AOS sent to Chicago via USPS 02.27.14 - DS 261 submitted

03.23.09 - AOS Package rec'd @ Chicago 03.04.14 - AOS fee paid; showed paid status on 3/6

07.06.09 - Welcome letter rec'd = FINALLY! 03.10.14 - AOS packet sent

07.09.09 - 10-YR GC rec'd.. odd? 03.12.14 - AOS packet delivered

I-751 03.17.14 - Rec'd IV bill invoice

04.04.11 - Infopass re:10-yr GC 03.18.14 - IV Fee paid; showed paid status on 3/20

04.09.11 - I-751 packet sent to VSC; delivered on 4/11 03.23.14 - DS 260 submitted online

04.22.11 - Check cashed; Rec'd NOA on 4/23 03.28.14 - Rec'd AOS checklist via email

06.27.11 - Rec'd bio appt in the mail:EB 07/08 (walk-in) 03.31.14 - Mailed checklist with corections

12.13.11 - I-751 approved 04.01.14 - Mailed civil documents

12.19.11 - 10-yr GC rec'd 04.03.14 - Civil docs delivered

N-400 04.07.14 - Advance Medical--PASSED!Done in 1 day

04.17.12 - N400 packet sent to TX Lockbox: REJECTED 04.18.14 - False IV checklist rec'd

05.17.12 - N400 resent to Lewisville,TX 04.23.14 - IV checklist re:Qatar PCC

05.23.12 - Check cashed; Rec'd NOA on 5/26 05.05.14 - Qatar PCC sent to NVC

06.01.12 - Rec'd bio appt in the mail:EB 06/11 instead of 6/21 06.05.14 - Case completed

07.09.12 - Rec'd interview letter for 8/14 @ 2PM 07.16.14 - Interview rescheduled due to Typhoon Glenda

08.14.12 - PASSED Interview; awaiting oath letter 07.31.14 - Interview @ USEM: APPROVED

10.01.12 - Rec'd Oath Letter 08.05.14 - Visa on hand

10.12.12 - Oath ceremony! I'm finally a USC! 08.27.14 - POE: LAX

09.08.14 - SSN in mail

09.15.14 - ELIS status changed to OPTIMIZED

09.22.14 - ELIS status CLOSED

09.26.14 - GC received

how did i know that he is the one?

simple lang, i asked for a sign, tapos yun nagkatotoo sa kanya, hehehe :)

Why Do I Love To Cook?

I love to make people happy and amazingly enough nothing can put a big satisfied smile on someones face after a good hearty meal. That's why I love to cook.

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 06/23/08

I-129F NOA1 : 07/03/08

Touched: 07/01/08

Touched: 07/11/08

Touched: 10/09/08 NOA2

NOA2 hard copy: 10/18/08

I-129F left NVC: 10/16/08

NVC letter: 10/21/08

USEM received the papers: 10/23/08

Physical exam at SLEC: 11/06-07/08 - Passed

Appointment letter received: 11/10/08

Interview schedule: 11/14/08 - Passed

Visa Received : 11/22/2008... thank God...

US Entry : 12/03/2008

Marriage : 02/14/2008

POE: Guam

Stop the bickering. Let's make peace. Semana Santa na ngayon. Everytime I send him an email, I got three replies. He brought Skippy peanut butter and Kisses chocolates (which are my favorites) when he came to see me in Manila and he printed all my emails, piled them in order and sealed them in a big file folder. I felt like crying when I saw the thick folder with all my emails inside. And then I realized Mr. Bill is the one for me. Girls, when did you realize that He was the one for you?

What i realized 1st is how much he want me when he kept sending me 2 dozens red of roses with cards and huggable bear from LBC lol. SNAP** I fell inlove with my john thoughfulness.....that easy :blush: . IN those 3 weeks of courtship he dicided to visit me in philippines (My birthday gift from him spent 3 weeks together in cebu and bora). And yes.... i realized and know his the one when he proposed me to marry him and gave me the engagement ring before his flight back here in U.S that next morning....... :luv: God it's good to be inlove.

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

I fell in love with my hubby a few weeks after we met, but I really knew that he was the one when I failed in one of my subjects in law school last year, and I called him up around 5pm (my time) and he ended up comforting me until around 7am in the morning the next day. He hanged up the phone only when I fell asleep. I figured he's got to be the one if he can put up with my whinning and crying for that long hours and still make me smile before I fell asleep.

Thanks very much for all you girls who posted their replies here. Falling in love is the most wonderful thing that happens between two persons.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

HELLO!!!

SAMA AKO DITO

NKAKAINLOVE STORY NYO....

HAHAY..SANA KAMI DIN NAG BABE KO....IT IS NICE TO BE INLOVE TALAGA...I KNEW THAT HIS THE ONE WHEN HE WENT TO OUR HOUSE...ACTUALLY,WE MEET UNIQUELY,I NEVER MEET HIM ON AIRPORT...HE IS THE ONE RIDING ON A VAN FROM AIRPORT TO OUR TOWN TO SEE ME...HEHEHHE..AND EVERSINCE,I'LL ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD THAT KUNG SINO MAN NA BOYFRIEND KO NA MAKASAMA KO IN CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR WITH MY FAMILY, SIYA NA ANG PARA SA AKIN..THAT WAS MY PRAYER EVERSINCE,COZ SA LAHAT NANG RELATIONSHIP KO HINDI TALAGA UMAABOT NG CHRISTMAS..HAHAHAHHA..ANG HUBBY KO LANG ANG NAKAGAWA NON...AND THANX GOD MY PRAYER WAS GRANTED...I KNOW THAT GOD IS ALWAYS THERE FOR US TO GUIDE US IN ALL OUR STEPS WE MADE....WE OFFER OUR RELATIONSHIP TO GOD..GOD IS THE CENTER OF OUR RELATIONSHIP...SOMEDAY,SOMEHOW WE WILL BE TOGETHER AS ONE...I KNOW MALAPIT NA ITO....

WE ARE HOPING NA SANA TULOY NA TULOY NA ITO...HEHHHEHE..

GOOD LUCK..AND GOD BLESS US

JOVIE

post-61422-1239090238_thumb.jpg

post-61422-1239090281_thumb.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
oh so sweet :)

OMG! nagpanic ako sa knelt.. i changed it tuloy sa "kneeled down" from knelt. Naalala ko yung napunang FELT! HAHAHA!! :P

hahahahaha that is funniest part, i like that! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:;) Go Girl!

misisB

I just knew He is the one for me. I never asked myself when I realized it.

It just happened. He has so many wonderful qualities.

Everyday I am grateful that we are finally together now.

Better than I ever imagined.

~Chinook ;)

OMG! nagpanic ako sa knelt.. i changed it tuloy sa "kneeled down" from knelt. Naalala ko yung napunang FELT! HAHAHA!! :P

hhahaa this still makes me laugh! :rofl:

have to be careful with our english, may english teacher dito eh! hahaha i-cocorrect ang grammars at spelling nyo. Bigyan din kayo nyan ng grade na F!

Timeline

have to be careful with our english, may english teacher dito eh! hahaha i-cocorrect ang grammars at spelling nyo. Bigyan din kayo nyan ng grade na F!

hahahahah...ah c Mr. perfect ba yan?hahahhha..syempre he knows to speak english foreigner xa eh...hahhhaah..anu ba yan...?may God help me with my english grammar and diction..coz my hubby help me also with my spelling....hahahhha..thanx to him...i hope he knows how to speak or write tagalog din noh para fair.....

Stop the bickering. Let's make peace. Semana Santa na ngayon. Everytime I send him an email, I got three replies. He brought Skippy peanut butter and Kisses chocolates (which are my favorites) when he came to see me in Manila and he printed all my emails, piled them in order and sealed them in a big file folder. I felt like crying when I saw the thick folder with all my emails inside. And then I realized Mr. Bill is the one for me. Girls, when did you realize that He was the one for you?

Awwww what a nice thread. :star:

I don't really know.. I guess when you meet the one you want to spend your entire life with, you just know. :star: From the minute I met my husband, I knew that I was more than complete. We've been married for 3 years now and we still have forever to go. (L)

Awwww what a nice thread. :star:

I don't really know.. I guess when you meet the one you want to spend your entire life with, you just know. :star: From the minute I met my husband, I knew that I was more than complete. We've been married for 3 years now and we still have forever to go. (L)

That would be a good line for my Everyday Love Letter to my husband! And yeah, I guess you really wouldnt know......They say that LOVE is unexplainable and immeasurable...i guess that's why everytime my husband ask me why and how much I love him...I dont know how to answer him...and just told him "Basta! I love you..."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hahahahah...ah c Mr. perfect ba yan?hahahhha..syempre he knows to speak english foreigner xa eh...hahhhaah..anu ba yan...?may God help me with my english grammar and diction..coz my hubby help me also with my spelling....hahahhha..thanx to him...i hope he knows how to speak or write tagalog din noh para fair.....

LOL....mag tagalog na lang ako para di mapintasan hirap na ooppss I don't know how to speak english sorry.....oo nga naman he knows how to speak english kasi foreigner kaso ibang foreigner they don't care about grammar as long as maiintindihan kung ano ang ibig sabihin...ako nga lagi ko dala ang dictionary LOL and I kept on practicing bago mag salita LOL...i bet no one taught him to speak or write tagalog LOLZ

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Timeline

LOL....mag tagalog na lang ako para di mapintasan hirap na ooppss I don't know how to speak english sorry.....oo nga naman he knows how to speak english kasi foreigner kaso ibang foreigner they don't care about grammar as long as maiintindihan kung ano ang ibig sabihin...ako nga lagi ko dala ang dictionary LOL and I kept on practicing bago mag salita LOL...i bet no one taught him to speak or write tagalog LOLZ

haahahha...opps believe it or not i keep on reading dictionary too webster dictionary nga lang...peru okay na din dbah?me also keep on posting tag-lish here para di halata na dont know how to speak english..hahahaah..nakakaluka ititch..!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.