Bill & Bea

Cheap shots

101 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles! When are you taking your paternity leave? You're busy here... Go back and tend to Nessa.

what.gif

i'm not. yes i am. and she's at work, so that's a bit difficult, eh?

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lucky you!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: Timeline
Come on guys/gals... :P I know there is some humour and jest being used, but I also saw a few personal jabs that are not necessary. I know my member title does not say mod or admin, but seriously lets try to respect each other more. I think most the issues would resolve if people simply did not side track the conversation into personal stabs at each other or their family.

I think Steve pretty much said it all. Please don't make me close another Philippines forum thread. pray.gif

Thank you. :(

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

No more of that Krikit! We'll all good boys and girls now. :)

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

No more of that Krikit! We'll all good boys and girls now. :)

cubs scout promise... :thumbs:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: Timeline
Well, thats your opinion, his opinion and its my opinion too... I really dont find it bad..because he is american he cant correct filipina grammar or give his opinion?.... :whistle:

Owwws... really? You dont bother even if your husband opinion is offensive ? Wow!

I wonder who is speaking here, Jack, or Anais. Just saying...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
When you say something someone said was nonsense and irrelevant, it's up to you. Every topic is relatively interesting to some, retarded for the others and important to the rest. The whole point of this thread is about a fellow VJ member "upsetting, antagonizing, making fun of, belittling and ridiculing" another member which is a clear violation of TOS. It was never about whether a topic opened was interesting, relevant, or demonstrating moral values or not.

Again, everything is relative. You can post things that may just be ultimately off the wall if you think it's a good point of discussion. But criticizing a member for being too open or too graphic about how she/he does things is uncalled for.

:thumbs: Thanks HappyDancer!

-S

VJ was not this bad during our time.. We are trying to help too.. but some filipina's here need to have dignity and respect for themselves in order to be respected by others. Some threads, are just nonsense which make every reply nonsense too and irrelevant. Forums are for public, and people from Philippines, from other countries can read it, which they can react and give opinion about it. Respect there opinion, rather than making a reply "calling names" "cussing" "filipinas talking in tagalog to talk bad things to others"... this is not right!

If you find some threads/posts irrelevant it is so simple to ignore it. I wonder why you can't do it and most people here can. It was a Red Flag to me that my fiance was personally attacked and your BOY posted a thread titled after our user name! I bit my lip on that and only few gets lucky (once) when i ignore red flags and i don't make sh*t happen (this is NOT a threat..). It's a FYI for you if you do not know your boy's personal attack and it was clearly violating TOS. Some of the VJ members here sent us PMs to just ignore it and from that I knew that your boy is a huge problem on this website cause of all his posts, mostly attacking VJ members.

Hi girl,

You have a lot to learn. You are young and too blinded by your love with your husband. I understand that. You are his wife.

I know you are smart too but I just hope you are smart enough to realize why a lot of VJ members antagonize your husband.

Just because he is your husband, does not mean that everything he does is perfect. Maybe for you, but not for most of us here. Maybe you can try reading you and your husband's posts from another person's point of view.

Peace and I really wish both of you a long and happy marriage. I wonder when you will wake up. B)

~Chinook

:blink:

maybe you and your husband should start your own forum.

happydancer, teach me to be calm. i'm biting my lip on this one.

Hehehe.... common follow me.... take a deep breath.... count one two ten. Begin! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and..... ten! Now, calm down. Relax sister...

So as my fiance. :)

chinook - Thumbs up on that one!

Oooohh baby! We are on the top list of the hottest topics of the day again!

P.S. I'm a happydancer and I am an attention wh*re! la la la la la

Both my thumbs are up as well! :thumbs:

-S

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh my... I got waxed again!! :wacko::lol:

Make Peace not War... :luv:

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

Hmmm.......atleast I've learned something on the "WAXED" thread thingy...but with the "Perfect Female Body"? naaah!!! You are making some but not most "Thick" women insecure of themselves..nothing to brag about!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hmmm.......atleast I've learned something on the "WAXED" thread thingy...but with the "Perfect Female Body"? naaah!!! You are making some but not most "Thick" women insecure of themselves..nothing to brag about!

:thumbs: I am here not to argue but just to agree with Mariel hehe!

Edited by o0pink0o

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

now i keep thinking of that karate kid movie........wax on, wax off........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

nah! imho, i think he wants to show people that he has good taste in women, however... he ended up making a big fool of himself.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
VJ was not this bad during our time.. We are trying to help too.. but some filipina's here need to have dignity and respect for themselves in order to be respected by others. Some threads, are just nonsense which make every reply nonsense too and irrelevant. Forums are for public, and people from Philippines, from other countries can read it, which they can react and give opinion about it. Respect there opinion, rather than making a reply "calling names" "cussing" "filipinas talking in tagalog to talk bad things to others"... this is not right!

I hope everything will be back to normal.

:lol: have you ever read your husbands posts?

:thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
OH SMOKE! You have the memonry of a genius!!!

Remember "got Waxed topic"?

how relevant is that to visa journey? :wacko:

i dunno...IMO about as relevant as "The Perfect Female Body" is....care to guess who started that gem?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=187175

Well, Saicy is filipina.. and my husband is her fan. That is relevant.... also, thats in OFF TOPIC section. do you understand OFF TOPIC?

but shaving your "down south"... cant even imagine filipina posted that thread. maybe you've lost your dignity too... so shameful to hear that.

Hi girl,

You have a lot to learn. You are young and too blinded by your love with your husband. I understand that. You are his wife.

I know you are smart too but I just hope you are smart enough to realize why a lot of VJ members antagonize your husband.

Just because he is your husband, does not mean that everything he does is perfect. Maybe for you, but not for most of us here. Maybe you can try reading you and your husband's posts from another person's point of view.

Peace and I really wish both of you a long and happy marriage. I wonder when you will wake up. B)

~Chinook

:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.