peacefulpaul_lyn

little bit of nervous interview will up coming

16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

well guys i need some insight here im bit of nervous because my interview is up coming and here the thing that maybe i might be in trouble i hope not.. my fiance visited me once when we got our engagement party last April 13-19 just 7 days

after that their no chance to visit again because after he was out of probationary to his work his department gave him more work load and it mean there no really chance to visit again beside its not practical too for me.. now im nervous because consul might question it why? but we have lots and lots of chat log cards and some of prof of evidence then his mother letter remittances pictures of our engagement,everything is here but still this one bothered pls i need some tips who have in here in vj same situation with me pls pls pls i really appreciate all the info you will share

GOD bless and may we have blessed holy week........ :help::crying: :crying:

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

well guys i need some insight here im bit of nervous because my interview is up coming and here the thing that maybe i might be in trouble i hope not.. my fiance visited me once when we got our engagement party last April 13-19 just 7 days

after that their no chance to visit again because after he was out of probationary to his work his department gave him more work load and it mean there no really chance to visit again beside its not practical too for me.. now im nervous because consul might question it why? but we have lots and lots of chat log cards and some of prof of evidence then his mother letter remittances pictures of our engagement,everything is here but still this one bothered pls i need some tips who have in here in vj same situation with me pls pls pls i really appreciate all the info you will share

Well, i havent been there so I dont know the "nervous part" yet.

Dont worry,you'll be fine...as long as you know your fiance that well, you're good and you can answer all the questions the consul ask you...

Pray!! as in pray hard.......

Good luck!

toyou.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

chillax.......stop worrying I know its hard but you should relaxed so that you can handle it very well.....you can explain that to them when they ask you that question......and also don't forget to pray, just lift it up all to God....goodluck

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Timeline

Dont worry,you'll be fine...as long as you know your fiance that well, you're good and you can answer all the questions the consul ask you...

Good luck!

thank you mariel i really need it badly ito namn kc ako matapos si medical interview naman i have all the docs needed for my interview salamat and GOD bless sana lng wlang tallcone na mg comment sisipain ko sya

toyou.gif

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

Timeline
relax, be honest, take your time before answering, and just be you.

Good luck!

thanks for the encouragement i do appreciate it GOD BLESS

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

Timeline

Good luck!

thank you mariel i really need it badly ito namn kc ako matapos si medical interview naman i have all the docs needed for my interview salamat and GOD bless sana lng wlang tallcone na mg comment sisipain ko sya

toyou.gif

Can both of us join? :lol:

It sounds fun!

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

Timeline

You are good to go. Pray and God is so good he will give you what you deserve.

Just relax sister.. isipin mo magchichikahan lang kayo nung CO about your fiance. :)

Good Luck and we'll pray for you. :star:

- S & J

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

Good luck!

toyou.gif

It sounds fun!

hahahaha!!! natawa nman ako dito!!!! BITTERNESS!!!

Timeline

Good luck!

toyou.gif

It sounds fun!

hahahaha, wag mong sipain sampalin mo lang ng dictionary LOL

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Good luck!

toyou.gif

It sounds fun!

sis, hindi halatang galit na galit ka?!! lol

Timeline

Good luck!

toyou.gif

It sounds fun!

sis, hindi halatang galit na galit ka?!! lol

LOL mahirap na LOL

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Timeline

Good luck!

toyou.gif

It sounds fun!

:rofl::thumbs: kc kung wlang maibigay sa akin yun na matino wag syang mag comment i only accept people who are not perfect because im not... at ito gising na gising ako kababasa ng mga post nu but thanks anyway it make me awake.......

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

Timeline

Good luck!

toyou.gif

It sounds fun!

:rofl::thumbs: kc kung wlang maibigay sa akin yun na matino wag syang mag comment i only accept people who are not perfect because im not... at ito gising na gising ako kababasa ng mga post nu but thanks anyway it make me awake.......

LOL, its hard to compete with a perfect one...boring kaya yan

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

I hope the Consul Officer notices that love is in the air when you have your interview. And please don't worry a bit about your fiancé's one visit...I only visited my fiancée once...and the Consul Officer never made it an issue. If they ask, simply tell them the truth about his situation. You have nothing to hide and you have done nothing wrong. I'm sure that you would love your fiancé just as much with one visit as you would with ten visits.

As long as all the forms are filled out completely, you should have no problem. Double check your I-129 and your I-134...etc.

Also, it seems that the Consul Officers enjoy looking at everyone's photos, so maybe bring a few extra with you...just in case they ask.

Best wishes to you and your fiancé for a PINK 24th!!!

~ Tahoma

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.